• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest is easy to understand, in relation to the first King of the North.

The Signs and Ages from heaven also come in the numbers. The first date of the reign of the queen Elizabeth II was February 6 1952 (2/6/52) while the date of her coronation was June 2 1953 (6/2/53). In each case we have 2-6/6-2 (= 66/66). A predictive programming?

Just one problem. We do Day, Month, Year here so it’s 6/2/1952. Are all your fates based on a numerically different calendar system?

I think it's important to make clear that the people you are talking about are not malicious and I'm sure if they were able would chose not to have their beliefs.

Good point. Most are relatively harmless, but not all. Some of the paranoid conspiracy enthusiasts are not nice people, and some are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate their, um, I guess they'd call it courage and commitment. Some are just batshit crazy, with all the potential that entails. The religious ones generally don't do anything worse than vote for and otherwise support tyrants, crooks and lunatics, but that's bad enough.

Well, no, because the Welsh dragon doesn't have seven heads, does it? Or any horns at all, let alone ten.

Really, I could go through your posts and deconstruct almost everything in the same way (but I have better things to do with my time, frankly).

The parallels you're drawing are not based on evidence; just coincidence, confirmation bias and wishful thinking.
To properly decypher the prophets' visions one must first know and experience oneself how visions work.

If they were just snapshots of real events without context it would be far more difficult to comprehend them. That's why they are experienced as identifying symbols to which are added other identifying symbols to describe the context depicting a period of time of the involved figures and their mis/deeds.

Of course, the red dragon of the Welsh flag has not 7 heads nor 10 horns per se. But, when combined, they describe the related lineage of the Hanover / Windsor Princes of Wales the nature and number of which define the corresponding kings.

You speak of coincidence without assessing the odds for those figures to perfectly correspond to the whole context (the red dragon only provides kings to the first beast, aka the British monarchy) and the timing (one hour of reign for those 10 horns / kings). So, there is no wishful thinking when you are yourself unable to calculate those odds which are the means in science to correlate causes and effects. Here, history is the evidence.

If you would read the book you would see how numerous are the correlations and how logic is the whole picture.

But again, you seem to not know how prophetic and premonitory visions work. How, then, could you see the incredible and fantastic correspondences between those visions and the historical facts?

Do you know why a fly keeps banging its head on a windowpane? It's because it says to itself, "OK, I didn't succeed last time, but next time I'm definitely getting through this glass!"
ETs go through matter, should it be a glass or a wall. So, you'll hear about that certainly next week (Orleans UFO event).

I really don’t need to get into a discussion about whether Lions are, in fact, Leopards or debate whether the UK is the only civilisation to have a Lion as a totemic symbol.
Let alone bother to discuss whether Henry V111 looked like a bear deliberately or simply refused to use the 5 blade razors the rest of the people in Tudor times were using.

To a man with only a hammer, everything looks like a nail. This, for me is the problem here.

Music interlude...

Actually, what matters with the four beasts of Daniel 7 (like all the descriptions of Dan 8, Dan 9, Dan 10, Dan 11 and Dan 12, along with all those of the Book of Revelation) is the succession of their matching detailed descriptions. When you add all the details you just can see that the odds to be corroborated in history by chance (order of the dynasties, link between the four beasts from the same kingdom, deeds and misdeeds of those beasts, etc.) are very, very, very close to zero.

Now, the bad faith is quite common in humans' behaviors.

Actually, regarding the reference to the bear Henry VIII looked like, his whole clothed body displayed it:

upload_2017-10-20_10-3-50.jpeg

The paranoid conspiracy literature is rife with people who are sure they have it all sussed. All it takes is an extremely clever person who has had the good sense to be well informed on certain arcane topics. Then persistence is needed, and after a while a pattern begins to emerge. If our hero is also an ace at solving puzzles, and knowing which hints to tease out of odd places and just how to stretch and twist them, it all begins to fall into place. The more they look around, the more confirmation they see. By then they have long since stopped questioning their assumptions, and their opinions about things are indistinguishable from established fact, for them. There is no point in arguing with someone who can't distinguish his or her beliefs from facts. Everybody needs a hobby, and arguing with True Believers could be considered a hobby, but it's pointless all the same. They have invested far too much emotional energy and far too much time in their bizarre little reality to give it up.
All it takes for a narrowed minded skeptic is to avoid clear, unchallenged, factual and direct arguments exposing him / her as eventually defeated. So much time spent for such an ego trip just confirms what kind of hobby is his / hers. Not recommended to socialize with.

Last edited:
I remember one such hero. As a student in Newcastle we used to listen to the late night James Whale radio show. One night the discussion centred on reincarnation.

Caller... Hello James.
JW. Welcome to the show.
Caller.... I wanted to talk about reincarnation as I have a distinct memory of a previous life.
JW. Oh? What was this previous life.
Caller... Well James. For two years I was a pork pie in Dewhurst’s Butchers shop window.
JW. Next call please.
List of the techniques used by narrow minded skeptics displaying bad faith. It is an excellent resume of the means used to keep us in check. So far they have worked quite well.

Reveling in abstract theoretical arguments in order to avoid having to consider the facts.

Making believe that the world of science is opposed to the world of beliefs.

Using the prestige of an authority to disguise the truth.

Looking down upon the presented evidence by underestimating it.

Dismissing the unknown as a known fact at the expense of a significant part of a fact.

Indicating that common sense is the best policy. This is historically false.

Abusively using the principle of parsimony, or Occam’s razor, in spite of recognized scientific contradictions.

Saying that the testimonies, even if there are numerous, are senseless, whereas scientific experiments are testimonies themselves.

Affirming that there is no truth to inexistent phenomena, whereas it is scientifically impossible to prove the inexistence of an object.

Making systematic amalgamations between cases that are dubious and others that are not.

Asking questions based on truths that are unfounded and come from reducing beliefs.

Attacking the entourage of an advocate of the paranormal if it is unattackable.

Attacking a person instead of responding to the relevance of his arguments.

Erm where have I insulted you? I merely pointed out that like many people who have extreme fixated beliefs that they are more likely not to take on board anything that challenges their belief system. It's not an insult it's a fact and is shared by all of us and the tunnel vision was very probably a survival mechanism at some point in our distant past.

Henry didn't kill Jane Seymour italics or no italics unless he had the power to command bacteria.
You said:

You see patterns in unrelated things because over the years youve conditioned your brain to see patterns and like many peope your belief becomes unshakeable. Nothing anyone says or does will change that. its basically apophenia. To a lesser extent everyone does it.

This above was an insult. Your denying stance of what is obvious (clear connections between the prophecies and history) is an insult to my, and readers', intelligence. Jane Seymour DID die from her childbirth! Her pregnancy was due to Henry VIII. Period.

Jane Seymour's labour had been difficult, lasting two nights and three days, probably because the baby was not well positioned. After the christening, it became clear that she was seriously ill. She died on 24 October 1537 at Hampton Court Palace. Within a few weeks of the death of Queen Jane, there were conflicting testimonies concerning the cause of her demise. In retrospect from the current day, there are various speculations that have been offered. According to King Edward's biographer, Jennifer Loach, Jane's death may have been due to an infection from a retained placenta. According to Alison Weir, Jane may have succumbed to puerperal fever following a bacterial infection contracted during the birth.

Now, AGAIN, my use of the word 'killed' (with quotation marks and italic) was due to the need to make this story short (ribs between its teeth). But what you fail to comprehend is that what matters is what the verse itself really says (ribs between its teeth), not the way I make a short cut (Henry VIII 'killed' three wifes). If you wanted to be even more absurd you would have also said that the executioner did kill Anne Boylen and Catherine Howard, not Henry VIII. Why didn't you do so? Because you have conditioned your brain to make a decision (death sentence) the related action itself (beheading), what is not objective.

So, Henry VIII's three ribs (between its teeth) are the three wifes who died because of him interacting with them. Period. Besides, the 'various speculations' about the supposed infection are just that: speculations. Maybe Henry's role in Jane Seymour's death is more important than one might think of (for example a late decision to better save her). And this would just add to him interacting (makes her pregnant) with Jane Seymour.

Last edited:
I think it's important to make clear that the people you are talking about are not malicious and I'm sure if they were able would chose not to have their beliefs.
Maybe you will have to explain before your Judge why you kept speaking about beliefs when it was about facts. Unfortunately, there won't be any negociation with Him, especially with such a bad faith.

Oh well, I was right until you said I was wrong. Fair enough.
You were right...at the FIRST GLANCE (why do people select parts of texts to make their point is a mystery to me), like the ancient people saw clouds...surrounding ET spaceships, just focusing on those clouds. It was the ET ships which formed those clouds. Not the other way around. Reread my whole answer about the lion / leopard debate (the first beast LOOKED LIKE a lion, what the Norman / Plantagenet's coat of Arms really LOOKS LIKE).

Good point. Most are relatively harmless, but not all. Some of the paranoid conspiracy enthusiasts are not nice people, and some are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate their, um, I guess they'd call it courage and commitment. Some are just batshit crazy, with all the potential that entails. The religious ones generally don't do anything worse than vote for and otherwise support tyrants, crooks and lunatics, but that's bad enough.
Amalgams and dishonesty will largely contribute to people's doom.

Just one problem. We do Day, Month, Year here so it’s 6/2/1952. Are all your fates based on a numerically different calendar system?
I was ADDING those points of the dates (2/6 and 6/2) to the numerous fulfilled prophecies. I didn't base my demonstration on those dates. The latter just complete the proved facts. How did you miss that?

My point was to say that the numbers 2 and 6 (for 66), whatever their order, for the same British monarch's starting reign (official position and coronation) are very weird, especially when linked to her EXTRAORDINARY 66 years of reign (longest reign EVER) which happens to correlate the time when a very different date setting approach provides us with her successor on the throne, along with the 66th book of the Bible. When coincidences are so numerous we could call it fulfillment.

Wow. When & where did this happen & what did he say to you? Please omit no details, however trivial they may seem.
Why would I tell you such a sacred encounter since, at the end of the day, you would disregard it since unproved? Tell me what would change my mistrust?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but you don't get to decide what facts are.
History is full of facts. And the Bible prophecies describe them ahead of time in their own language, those of identifying symbols in identified contexts.

Oh, the irony, it burns..

The only reason I keep coming back to this thread is that it's fucking hilarious. I almost feel bad about that, but then I see another of Eric's bits and it starts all over again.

History is full of facts. And the Bible prophecies describe them ahead of time in their own language, those of identifying symbols in identified contexts.
Could we please have your definition of "fact"? Just the straight definition you go by. Thank you.

The endtimes will provide you means to better burn.

Ah, the flood of Christian kindness! Wonderful, isn't it?

The only reason I keep coming back to this thread is that it's fucking hilarious. I almost feel bad about that, but then I see another of Eric's bits and it starts all over again.

lol, I know; it is pretty funny! And I really have heard it all before, in slightly different words :)

I did swear to myself I wouldn't comment, because it would be a waste of time, but in the end I just couldn't stop myself!

You are just at the second step...wait a little bit more:

upload_2017-10-20_16-15-7.jpeg

We really should stop, no matter how deserving of our attention Eric may be. He is obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

12 – Everything starts with Revelation 12.

upload_2017-10-20_16-31-14.png

Let's review the first part of Revelation 12 about the Woman who gives birth to the Male Child who will rule all the Nations with a rod of iron, aka Christ returned. This part speaks about the birth of Prince George on July 22 2013 (the famous 'things heating up in 2013', before the 'ET contact in 2017', in the intels given by an ET at the UN secret UFO meetings I spoke about in chapter 2) before the coming of Christ in his body.

Like it was the case in many prophecies already addressed, Revelation 12 is literal.

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

A great sign appeared in heaven
:

Expression used twice, one for the woman, the other for the red dragon. This double expression precedes the description of the MOTHER and the FATHER of the Male Child. It links the two (woman & red dragon) to 1) the British monarchy through its royal lineage, and 2) the date of the birth of the Male Child, called this way (Male Child) for he is not Christ returned yet.

The signs are in heaven for it is where John was when he saw this event. The heaven has the control over this event. Hence the (double) sign in heaven for this birth is just the harbinger of Christ's return! A sign always announces something significant.

Note that, after having been a Lamb / Aries at his first coming 2,000 years ago, Christ / Prince George was born Lion / Leo (as promised in Rev 5) for the sun was facing this constellation somewhere in the British Empire (Christ is king of the whole world) the main emblem of which being a Lion:

upload_2017-10-20_16-32-45.png
upload_2017-10-20_16-33-0.png

5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

It happened that, precisely on July 22 2013, all the planets formed a Star of David, the king of Israel to whom God promised an everlasting lineage of kings...including Christ.

upload_2017-10-20_16-37-29.png

As a sidenote, 22 of July is 22/7, and 22 divided by 7 is 3.14...since he was born past 16 o'clock, it makes exactly 3.1416, that is to say EXACTLY the Greek letter / number PI (to be connected to the 7 churches periods at the end of which Christ, the light of the world, returns!).

a woman clothed with the sun
:

Kate gave birth in Summer. She was literally clothed for this season.

with the moon under her feet:

On July 22 2013 it is a full moon rising at her feet from her position on the bed in Saint Mary Hospital, London.

upload_2017-10-20_16-38-5.png

a crown of twelve stars on her head:

Kate is described as a royal with a crown (princess since two years at that moment), the 12 stars are those of the European flag for her country belongs to Europe. UK is the only monarchy in Europe (even in the world) with a sacrement for the coronation giving divine authority to the monarch.

upload_2017-10-20_16-38-30.png

She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth:

Kate didn't actually use any painkiller to give birth, and she suffered from George's birth.

upload_2017-10-20_16-38-48.png

an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads:

After having described the MOTHER, here is the FATHER. Prince William was first called prince of Wales due to his father's title, hence the red dragon (flag of Wales). He is the 7th crowned head (George VII to come) and the 10th horn! This description of the red dragon can ONLY be applied to him, since the other kings of his dynasty always missed heads or horns (neither 7 heads nor 10 horns yet).

upload_2017-10-20_16-39-13.png
upload_2017-10-20_16-39-25.png

Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth:

The same way time references come along the mother's description (summer, full moon), a time reference is provided here, narrowing the possibilities to pinpoint the date. Here, it is about a meteor shower, the Perseids falling between mid-July and mid-August, and occupying a third of the sky at night.

upload_2017-10-20_16-39-54.png

The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth:

Prince William assisted his wife for hours for her work, and was therefore next to her at the very moment George was born.

Last edited:
Why would I tell you such a sacred encounter since, at the end of the day, you would disregard it since unproved? Tell me what would change my mistrust?

Well you brought it up so I thought you might want to tell us about it. No matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back