• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
What is even more puzzling than the crazy claims is that , as far as I can tell, he's only posting his 'prophecies' here and at another ufo related forum....while FT is fairly well known in the world of the paranormal the other forum is not and is not read by many. Wouldn't you post this to news forums or large media outlets or some public forum that is well read if you think you are informing the world on the end times......why bother to post it on two paranormal websites where not that many will even see it?
o_O

Is this the old thread reopened or a new thread?

Its the walls of text that kill me.
It's a new thread with many new inputs (explained visions leading to the D-Day + book reviews), and a summary of old inputs (main key points of the unveiled Bible prophecies). So, the summary is new.

I am sorry for the 'walls of text', but the book praises had to put some claims in perspective. But I note that when the background can't be attacked anymore, the form is. So, I can't 'win' here, can I?

Maybe I have the weakness to believe that a forum is not a chat box where a couple of words suffices. :cool2:

Is this the old thread reopened or a new thread?

Its the walls of text that kill me.

It has been decided that--for the meantime at least--this slightly one-sided discussion will be permitted to continue, but only if confined to a single thread.

If multiple clones subsequently crop up, we'll deal with it as we would if we'd messed up a level on Lemmings.

What is even more puzzling than the crazy claims is that , as far as I can tell, he's only posting his 'prophecies' here and at another ufo related forum....while FT is fairly well known in the world of the paranormal the other forum is not and is not read by many. Wouldn't you post this to news forums or large media outlets or some public forum that is well read if you think you are informing the world on the end times......why bother to post it on two paranormal websites where not that many will even see it?
o_O
This is typical of ego trips. The world doesn't revolve around you (and where you post), dear dr wu.

I have already said:

HERE: What people think in forums, most of the time, is that the said forum mindset is more important than the truth, whatever the mindset, whatever the arguments, should they be factual or conceptual. For ufologists, religion is BS. For the religious, UFOs are BS. For the scientists, both are BS. And so on.

HERE: There are other places where people were far more eager to see and admit the correlations. So, I can compare people mindsets from various forums. Like stuneville says: A full picture is always helpful. I like to triangulate if possible - and that means more than one viewpoint.

I wrote in dozens forums, including in large forums with thousands of connected readers in the same time, where I still post. I came here for FT is mainly about 'weird' events, and is from UK, two reasons to find the proper ears (cough) (UFOs + British royal family + prophecies should be the winning recipe for FT).

I went to AE for it is the heir of the now closed AH (many members at that time) where I used to post. But AE is still a small forum. It doesn't mean that my 'message' won't be heard, even from there.

Remember that the ET world message 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' started in a 'small' confidential French forum in 2003. Now, the message is found in hundreds websites and tens of videos in +25 languages, all over the world, despite it never reached the MSM.

Besides, this specific Bible prophecies 'thing' added to the MSM speaking about the Orleans UFO event (and maybe the UK UFO event too) in few days will change everything. People can't help but speak about good 'stories'. I have the experience with the conditional tsunami alert in 2006 which was in many MSM, with millions people aware of that story. So, FTM (I don't even talk about FTF), even with 14,000 announced readers, is but a little spark, not the mass fire. And there are dozens of sparks!

I see beyond the appearances because I know how to anticipate by experience and with my tenacity. Denigration does not weigh heavily in front of the Plan and its workers.

To conclude, we just are at the beginning of the end times. What matters, actually, far beyond the audience of what I have to say, is that God's Plan works, and it will.

This is typical of ego trips. The world doesn't revolve around you (and where you post), dear dr wu.

Irony, anyone? Yep, same crank-bot, different thread.

It has been decided that--for the meantime at least--this slightly one-sided discussion will be permitted to continue, but only if confined to a single thread.

If multiple clones subsequently crop up, we'll deal with it as we would if we'd messed up a level on Lemmings.

Thanks dear mods and adms!

:)

As you know, I wouldn't have created this thread if the first hadn't been closed. I like the warmth of a known place. :snoopnap:

Irony, anyone? Yep, same crank-bot, different thread.
When you have a multi-millennial updated message to share, along with its impending apex point, this is different from chewing some popcorn before a computer screen. Or you do not see the difference?

At least my popcorn is not imaginary. Your delusions of grandeur are amusing, though. Please continue.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
At least my popcorn is not imaginary. Your delusions of grandeur are amusing, though. Please continue.
Thanks! :cool2:

Euh, grandeur, or enough crazyness to self-sacrifice? Has the people's hatred against the Two Witnesses escaped you in Rev 11? Amusing you said? o_O

Thanks dear mods and adms!

:)

As you know, I wouldn't have created this thread if the first hadn't been closed. I like the warmth of a known place. :snoopnap:

Please do not take the continued existence of this thread as an endorsement of your decision to start it. On that previous thread you made specific and verifiable claims and predictions and then dissembled when it transpired that they were inaccurate--that is why it was closed.

There are many discussion fora dedicated to creative writing; we deal with the fabulous, not the fictional.

And while we appreciate that you have a lot of information to impart--here and elsewhere--you are far more likely to receive constructive responses if you write your posts in response to querries rather than cutting and pasting from your earlier publications.

Please do not take the continued existence of this thread as an endorsement of your decision to start it. On that previous thread you made specific and verifiable claims and predictions and then dissembled it transpired that they were inaccurate--that is why it was closed.

There are many discussion fora dedicated to creative writing; we deal with the fabulous, not the fictional.

And while we appreciate that you have a lot of information to impart--here and elsewhere--you are far more likely to receive constructive responses if you write your posts in response to querries rather than cutting and pasting from your earlier publications.
Thanks, well noted. Maybe I could have missed unanswered querries. Could you tell me which ones I missed? Thanks.

Last edited:
Eric, maybe you are overdoing the evidence.

I may be a bit dim, but I'm not entirely following your proposition (in fact not following it at all). Could you just do one or two paragraphs summarising the main points of your theory, and then those who want to follow up on the details can?

I'm not a mod or anything, but you obviously feel you have something extremely important to convey and your extensive justification of your position is obscuring what the position actually is. After all, many thousands of people (particularly in the US) think the end times are imminent, but there is clearly more to your position than that.

Eric, maybe you are overdoing the evidence.

I may be a bit dim, but I'm not entirely following your proposition (in fact not following it at all). Could you just do one or two paragraphs summarising the main points of your theory, and then those who want to follow up on the details can?

I'm not a mod or anything, but you obviously feel you have something extremely important to convey and your extensive justification of your position is obscuring what the position actually is. After all, many thousands of people (particularly in the US) think the end times are imminent, but there is clearly more to your position than that.
Thanks Cochise for your frankness and patience.

Here is a summary of my position.

After having experienced many ET contacts, psychically and physically, during which we were told many intels, like pieces of a vast puzzle, we (Eve and myself) will become the Two Witnesses of the Book of Revelation in the coming days after being raptured at Orleans, France (certainly on DEC 10 2017). I studied the biblical prophecies after most of those experiences and found a lot of correlations between what we were told and showed by these ETs for our own fate, and those prophecies.

We will become William and Kate, replacing them, to grow and protect Prince George as Christ, Princess Charlotte and the unborn child. As Two Witnesses, we will have a lot to do before being killed and resurrected after a 1,260 days ministry. Then, Satan will take the body of Prince Harry for 42 months. Then comes the rapture of the Great Multitude (around 500 millions people) in ET spaceships for 7 years, followed by the passage of Nibiru around 2032 trigerring apocalyptic catastrophes on earth. Then will come a series of three alien attacks against the humans left behind, the last one being those of God's mothership. After a fallouts period, the New Jerusalem will come down to earth in the form of a pyramid made of God's mothership in space above a huge squared land where the chosen ones will be protected for 1,000 years from the dangers outside.

Last edited:
We (Eve and myself) will become the Two Witnesses of the Book of Revelation in the coming days after being raptured at Orleans, France (certainly on DEC 10 2017).

And will this rapture be publicly apparent? Do you have any premonition or expectations concerning the specifics of the coming experience? (When, where, how etc?)

I don't expect to see you posting her on December 11th, so is there any likelihood of our being able to verify that this event has certainly taken place?

He'll be back around the 13th with a fresh load of bullshit about how his calculations were thrown off by Satan's minions or some such. Complete with visual aids cobbled together from internet images and psychotic rantings.

And will this rapture be publicly apparent? Do you have any premonition or expectations concerning the specifics of the coming experience? (When, where, how etc?)

I don't expect to see you posting her on December 11th, so is there any likelihood of our being able to verify that this event has certainly taken place?
Yes, this will be publicly apparent.

This should be a multiple UFO sigthing over Orleans downtown (rather North) at night with one of those mutidimensional spaceships coming very, very close to our three floor building to take us at the first floor with some belongings. They should use a very bright light, a kind of tractor beam.

According to our ET intels, this event will be pictured, videoed and spread in the MSM, including on international TV channels. We have heard about a Friday for the TV buzz.

PS: what should be on pictures and videos certainly won't be the ship taking us at the moment it occurs (technically, it should be impossible due to interferences) but ships at very low altitudes. However, there will be witnesses of the abduction.

Last edited:
Your predictions are starting to sound very 'Heaven's Gate' EricJulien ... I don't mean to be rude but please tell me you're not armed ..

Yes, this will be publicly apparent.

This should be a multiple UFO sigthing over Orleans downtown (rather North) at night with one of those mutidimensional spaceships coming very, very close to our three floor building to take us at the first floor with some belongings. They should use a very bright light, a kind of tractor beam.

According to our ET intels, this event will be pictured, videoed and spread in the MSM, including on international TV channels. We have heard about a Friday for the TV buzz.

Thank you.

A Monday's a bit of a pain for me, but I'll be watching out.

Back