• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
2 'sevens' since 1st meeting Eric / Eve: On March 7th 2012, while living at Orleans, France, Eve had a vision of Kelren (a Tall blond) showing her a board where two rows of 7 boxes were drawn. The two first boxes were red. The others were white. It happens that since our first meeting on July 1st 2003, we were not definitively living together yet, not until August 22nd 2005, two years later. 14 years (twice 7 boxes / years) later was July 1st 2017. Hence the right side limit of the red line.

But if we count twice 7 years backward from the 7th anniversary of our ariival at Orleans on November 16th 2017, we get the moment we started to be threatened by evil forces after the ET world message 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' has been spread on September 11th 2003, and our common abduction took place on September 25th 2003. Since that moment on (mid-November 2003), our lives became full of hardships.
After having showed the board with the 14 boxes (twice 7 boxes / years), Kelren hit the board three times and said:

Toc, toc, toc, 10 days: So, from November 16th 2017 (7th anniversary of our arrival at Orleans, and 14 years of hardships), November 16th 2017 being a thursday, we can count three thursdays (Nov 16th, Nov 23rd and Nov 30th), then 10 days, the 10th day being December 10th 2017, my coming birthday when I will be 56, that is to say 8 times 7 years (8 'sevens'). This matches:

Boarding from 30 to 40: This intel was given in a vision I had in October 2010. I entered a boarding room of an airport. I passed two boarding gates and reached a third one. I waited a long time before I heard the public address saying 'boarding from the number 30 to number 40'. I went to that third boarding gate, saw the female ground agent and gave her my boarding pass to go to an alien spaceship! I looked at my boarding pass which had the number 30. Then I looked at the female's name on her shirt: Cristina Lopez.

It happens that on December 16th 2010, precisely 30 days after our arrival at Orleans, we watched a TV series where an agent had the name Cristina Lopez. It happens that our present apartment is the third at Orleans. It happens that December 10th is 40 days from November 1st, month of our arrival at Orleans. Note that such a public address voice announces a series of seat numbers for everyone within those numbers, can board a plane. It is therefore not precise.

I'm curious, are these 'visions' of yours what I might call 'dreams'? That is, do they occur when you're asleep?

I'm curious, are these 'visions' of yours what I might call 'dreams'? That is, do they occur when you're asleep?
Sometimes it's at night (most often), sometimes it's in broadday light. When it's at night it's very vivid. One can easily make the difference with a simple dream.

Let us finish the private intels of the diagram.

1 for 1 of months:
in that vision of December 29th 2011, I was walking in an airport without anyone interacting with me. I suddenly found an exit and sat below a kind of arbor made with a tree on a kind of promontory. I watched the sky and saw a strange small white object I knew to be an alien artifact. It suddenly grew and came to me to the point of landing in my right hand, looking like a white stone. Then, just before the vision ended, for I felt it was over, I just asked: 'when?'. Then a voice told me in French: 'one for one of months'.

A birth day is obviously the first day of the first month of someone's life. It happens that we now live at the first floor (promontory) of a building with a wooden spiraled staircase (arbor), what I ignored at the vision's moment since we arrived in this apartment in early May 2014, more than two years later. This perfectly matches this:

Eric disappearing from an amiotic sack with the number 21: On February 16th 2011, few months before the vision just above, I had a vision in which we were in a plane with several people arriving in an airport. When arrived, I heard the name 'Nathalie' without seeing her. Then, a ground agent (someone else) personally asked me to come. She asked me, with insistence, to follow her for a correspondence to a private flight. I told her that I had time enough, at least 10 minutes. Then I reached that private plane. Then, suddenly, I saw an amiotic sack in which was my name, engraved on a curb, disappearing when in touch with the number 21, as if noted on a calendar, below which was a virgin curb. The vision ended abruptly.

On the third anniversary (February 11th 2014) of our arrival in our previous and second apartment located in a social building (gathering of needy people) (we first lived in an hotel room at Orleans for 3 months), I received two phone calls the same day (what was extraordinary since having no real 'social' life in France (we lived in USA for about 5 years)).

The first one was a wrong call from an unknown woman named 'Nathalie', woman who I therefore never met. The second phone call was from a real estate agent asking me, with insistence, to hurry up to visit (and decide for) an apartment for Eve and me to live like everyone else as simple renters in downtown. Between the first visit and the moment we actually entered this apartment there have been exactly 10 weeks ('10 mns').

My name disappearing from an amiotic sack is obviously the moment I was born (December 10th). The number 21 corresponds to the number of days between my birthday and the end of the year (hence the line '21 days' in the diagram). It happens that my next birthday (December 10th 2017) comes about 3.5 years (time of the Two Witnesses' ministry) after our arrival in this third apartment where we live like anyone else. As already stated, we are about to become the Two Witnesses. Hence the virgin curb after the number 21, that is to say in the coming year 2018.

Last edited:
Any dishonest debunker could cherry pick all the wrong predictions to make amalgams between many false prophets and the one who rightly predict conditional events.

My fruits (deeds that cost us a lot, financially and socially speaking ON PURPOSE, making us very poor, without any profit):

- The Science of Extraterrestrials: praised by scientists, available in four languages, solving the paranormal / UFO phenomena + major scientific mysteries. GOAL: help humanity understand what (fractal time) links the material world to the spiritual realm. RESULT: theory used as a new paradigm in recent scientific but still confidential works.

- Do You Wish That We Show Up? ET world Message: tens of millions of readers / viewers in more than 25 languages with a 10 years deadline (2003 - 2013) for the humanity to respond positively, but failed to do so, hence the start of the end times program according to the Bible prophecies (2013: birth of Prince George). GOAL: help humanity to avoid the end times. RESULT: growth of the public awareness of the benevolence of a large group of ETs.

- May 25th 2006 Conditional Tsunami Alert: hundreds of millions people warned about the danger posed by the human nuclear weapons to the spiritual realm, and therefore the ETs, through a massive warning ending with the cancellation of the Divine Strake test on the very day of the warning end date (with a +/- 2/3 days time window), very condition to fulfill in order to avoid the announced tsunami. GOAL: prevent a nuclear preemptive strike against Iran, leading to WWIII, and the said mega-tsunami, to help people to be saved. RESULT: WWIII and mega-tsunami avoided + growth of the public awareness of the link between nuclear weapons and UFO sigthings.

- The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!: explanations of the Bible prophecies, perfectly matching factual history, from the perspective of the aliens' presence and the British royal Heraldy leading humanity to comprehend what are the stakes and the end times calendar. GOAL: help people to be saved. RESULT: still to come.

So, I got good fruits from the tree I have been blessed to take fruits from. Now, the date (the WHEN) of the Orleans UFO event has ALWAYS been announced as conditonal to the right interpretation of the date setting oriented cryptic ET intels we received. The very moment (from the beginning) I explained how and why those intels were cryptic made me dependent of those interpretations, impossible to guess that they mostly were personal conditions to be fulfilled for most of them.

It's like the Bible prophecies. They are cryptic by nature. Since Christ's prophecies, fulfilled until now, have not been properly identified, millions of people were wrong for centuries.

The very moment the Orleans UFO event will take place, the period of the wrong interpretations (only one person to decode them in a short time frame vs millions people to decode the Bible prophecies in a very long time frame), only about two years long, with new ET inputs coming with time, will be forgotten. People will see that what matters the most for a prophet were the WHAT (UFO to take two people), the WHY (start of the end times) and the WHERE (Orleans)!

Does people speak about how Noah expressed his warning about the flood? How do we know he never attempted to give a possible date? His fruit: a boat. What we know is that it is not reported. The same way, I explained why 2017 was the year in the book (reasons I first tried to disregard, my bad). The details (month / day / hour) are not important due to what makes these details uncertain (cryptic intels).

Once again......
images

Any dishonest debunker could cherry pick all the wrong predictions to make amalgams between many false prophets and the one who rightly predict conditional events.

- The Science of Extraterrestrials: praised by scientists, available in four languages, solving the paranormal / UFO phenomena + major scientific mysteries. GOAL: help humanity understand what (fractal time) links the material world to the spiritual realm. RESULT: theory used as a new paradigm in recent scientific but still confidential works.

So you've solved the paranormal /UFO phenomena?

I'm going to start getting some 'intels' of my own. Like reviews of the above title.

Unreadable. This book has such a loose relationship with grammar and syntax that one would think it had been translated into English by someone who was not familiar with the language. An alien perhaps..... gaah they're here! They're already here!

I don't get it. Maybe the author has found some special truth that few can understand it, but I cannot comprehend what he's talking about.

From my point of view, the author seems like he's trying to support emperical data about UFOs with hard science, but without being able to correlate one with the other. The reader is supposed to believe the author because "it could be true" and because "it seems like it works that way".

I would presume that he tries to combine his scientific knowledge with his passion about UFOs. Even though I believe there should be a correlation, this book fails to convince me. His reasoning doesn't make any sense to me.

On that premise, I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone.

This book is a hoax. 0 star.

^I posted the iron skeptic link before and Julien just said it was lies and mis-representations......someone above who was being blunt about Mr Julien said that counseling was needed.
Perhaps, but this old Irish saying works:
'Never try to teach a pig to sing ;you'll just waste your time and annoy the pig.' ;)

If Eric is not making money from his interpretation of his own dreams / experiences, where's the harm? We are all free to decide whether his arguments are worth consideration or not. If he was soliciting donation for research or something it might be different.

I mean, lots of us actually bought Von Daniken books and the like when we were young and impressionable - I never considered myself ripped off, any more than I would after reading Asimov (in fact, rather less, because I found Asimov utterly boring)

If Eric is not making money from his interpretation of his own dreams / experiences, where's the harm? We are all free to decide whether his arguments are worth consideration or not. If he was soliciting donation for research or something it might be different.

I mean, lots of us actually bought Von Daniken books and the like when we were young and impressionable - I never considered myself ripped off, any more than I would after reading Asimov (in fact, rather less, because I found Asimov utterly boring)
Thanks to be open minded. Indeed, I don't sell anything and never will, especially because the Bible prophecies don't belong to me and that the benevolent beings, we are in touch with, will offer us what no human will ever be able to.

To the other posters, my answer is coming later.

Always "Jam tomorrow!" with the doomsayers. Or "Damned tomorrow!"

Always "Jam tomorrow!" with the doomsayers. Or "Damned tomorrow!"
Tomorrow? Let me put what I always said as clearly as possible.

Here is a summary of the Bible prophecies. I will elaborate on a number of details later.

The first thing to understand is that Daniel, John and many other prophets had VISIONS. In these VISIONS, they saw identifying symbols of characters and events of the future, far in the future for them.

Besides, other identifying symbols were attached to the primary identifying symbols. Seeing that those prophets didn't understand those cryptic symbols, the angels, or even Christ, explained them in one way or another in order for them to be understood by future generations.

But these heavenly beings knew in advance how biased would be these generations' interpretations due to centuries of brainwashing, wrong beliefs, preconceptions and prejudices. The very first obstacle is the HUMAN CHURCH.

To better justify the authority of their religious leaders, and their lieutenants, the human churches always tried to 'read' the Bible prophecies as a confirmation of their authority and worldviews, starting with the salvation of those embrassing THEIR worldwiews.

Facing very complex and obscure descriptions of those future characters and events, those authorities (should they be in the New Age mouvement too!) had only one way to satisfy their 'need' of leadership: the abuse of unrelated symbols, totally disregarding the provided weird details of these prophecies!

The truth is that, once one has the keys to PERFECTLY interpret to the least details those prophetic visions, only available at a certain point in time, it is VERY EASY to understand them. I will elaborate about them later for it's quite long to explain them in details.

Those keys are the British Royal Heraldy and the UFO / aliens phenomenon.

So, all the main 'human' characters of the end times - Christ, the antichrist and the Two Witnesses - will belong to the British royal family. In the Book of Revelation, the first beast is the British monarchy. The second beast is the City of London.

But there is a trap: the word 'beast' doesn't mean evil but identifying symbol. What matters is WHO or WHAT gets the power, at a certain point in time, to define when the good is replaced by the bad, and conversely.

The case of the False Prophet is actually not that important, especially because he will appear as a 'second knife' in the 30' for few years, when the elect will be taken.

All the angels, should they be benevolent (with Christ) or malevolent (with Satan), are aliens, that is to say multidimensional extraterrestrials.

The means to take the elect (144,000 first, BEFORE the antichrist's rise, then the Great Multitude, AFTER the antichrist's rise) are the 'clouds', aka the multidimensional alien spaceships. But these same ships are also the means to wage war against 1) the malevolent ETs in the war in heaven, and 2) the human left behind in the war of Armageddon.

I know that it's hard to buy but this will be precisely the reason why the Revelation IS, indeed, a Revelation! If the common viewpoints and interpretations, already accepted since decades, and even centuries, were what the Book of Revelation was all about there wouldn't be ANY REVELATION.

I said that the British Royal Heraldy was at the core of the decyphering of the Bible prophecies. There are many prophetic books and chapters in the Bible. But the main prophets for the end times were Daniel and John, especially because the latter uses references of the former, like the lion, the bear and the leopard, or the 10 horns of the (fourth / first) beast, despite being separated by six centuries and the (official) coming of Christ 2,000 years ago. Both lengthily depict the end times while the other prophets give us a glimpse of some sequences.

While Daniel describes four beasts in Dan 7, John describes two beasts in Rev 12, 13 and 17. The fourth beast of Daniel is obviously the first beast of John with their common 10 horns. But, again, the word 'beast' must be understood as an identifying symbol, NOT an evil figure! The fourth / first beast BECOMES evil ONCE Satan gets its full power on earth. But this point escapes so many Bible scholars. I never saw, for example, any one of them wondering why the RED dragon becomes just the dragon (not 'red') when it is JUST about Satan.

What matters first is the nature of the lion, the bear and the leopard which are all SHORTLY depicted in Daniel 7 (one verse each), and even far shortly mentioned in Rev 13, as a part of John's first beast. The reason of those very short mentions is due to the root of the fourth / first beast. The lion, the bear and the leopard are just here to remind the readers where / what this central figure of the '10 horns' is from.

In other words, when one correctly identifies the LINK between the lion, the bear, the leopard and the 10 horns, one has solved this complex equation. And from that, everything else will come easily.

THE FOUR BEASTS OF DANIEL = the four British royal dynasties (Plantagenet / Tudor / Stuart / Windsor).

Let me give you an image which sums up the details (I could develop if you wish):

THE FOUR BEASTS.

What matters here is to properly start, for the very first Daniel's beast, with the griffin (definition = lion + eagle) of the coat of Arms of Britanny from which the eagle's wings are torn off when England lost this (now French) Duchy in the Hundred Years' War.

THE BRETON GRIFFIN.

Note that the SO-CALLED winged lion of the Babylonian empire, called lamassu, that many Bible scholars claim to be the first beast of Daniel is ACTUALLY more a WINGED BULL with the face (not the 'mind' as in Dan 7:4 ) of a HUMAN! BUT, Rev 13:2 speaks about a MOUTH like that of a lion (what the British lion rampant really has). So, not the proper Daniel's first beast.

THE FIRST BEAST OF JOHN = the British royal dynasty of the House of Hanover / Windsor (with 10 kings / horns, including 7 kings George / crowned heads).

The 10th horn / 7th king George is / will be prince William.

Let me give you an image which sums up the details (I could develop if you wish, especially because there are various other aspects from other chapters):

THE FIRST BEAST.

While not mentioned in Daniel 7, the RED dragon is the fourth beast of Daniel since it has also 10 horns (and 7 crowned heads) in Rev 12 / 13 / 17.

It happens that the flag of Wales has an enormous RED dragon. It happens that the title of 'Prince of Wales' is given ONLY to the heir apparent of the British throne (the only purpose of Rev 17:13). It happens that the hour of authority, coming from the red dragon, given to the 10 horns as the first beast is 1,000 / 60 = 16,66 years, that is to say the exact average reign duration (from the coronation) for each of those 10 kings of the House of Hanover / Windsor!

Now, with all of this in mind (first beast = British monarchy), you can better identify the second beast of John which is clearly and totally linked to the first beast through the financial power. Here is a summary of the description of the second beast, aka the City of London:

THE SECOND BEAST.

Here again, I could elaborate far much. But for the time being I consider the readers well informed in terms of biblical prophetic verses.

As you see, the British monarchy is actually the 'symbolical vehicle' of the WORLD POLITICAL POWER, while the City of London is the 'symbolical vehicle' of the WORLD FINANCIAL POWER.

But if you want to understand why Prince George will soon be Christ, why Princess Charlotte will soon be a cherub, why William and Kate will soon be the Two Witnesses, you must focus on THE EXTRAORDINARY STRUCTURE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION:

THE STRUCTURE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION.

I invite you to scrutinize this image above to better prepare for what comes next.

From the image of the structure of the Book of Revelation, once one has perfectly understood that:

THE STRUCTURE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION.

1) there are TWO SCROLLS (the 7 sealed scroll + the little open scroll), respectively representing THE SAME FUTURE through the DECISIONS of God (seals) and the OUTCOMES for humanity (figures and events), and, from the end to the start,

2) THE PLAGUES
are the 7 trumpets (7th seal from Rev 8 to 10) of the first scroll perfectly corresponding to the 7 bowls (from Rev 15 to 20) of the second scroll, intended for John to prophesy AGAIN, and at last that:

3) THE ELECT
(144,000 + Great Multitude) are in the chapter 7 (6th seal in the first scroll) corresponding to the chapter 14 (second scroll),

one is forced to conclude that THE FORCES (good vs evil) are in the seals 1 to 5 (Rev 6 in the first scroll) corresponding to the chapters 11 to 13 (second scroll).

These forces are the endtimes characters, aka the Two Witnesses, Christ and the antichrist (Satan hurled down to earth).

Note that we actually have THREE INSTITUTIONS. The first beast is an institution (British monarchy), like the second beast (City of London). Therefore, the False Prophet is also an institution (media industry). Both of them are personnified in Rev 16:13 (dragon, beast and false prophet) with a specific leader in the 7 trumpets period (after the rapture of the Great Multitude).

From now, it is easier to identify those 'human' characters (Two Witnesses, Christ and antichrist).

In Rev 11, TWO WITNESSES stand before the Lord of the Earth.

In Rev 12, TWO PARENTS (the woman giving birth and the red dragon with 7 crowned heads and 10 horns) stand before the Male Child called to rule the earth with a rod of iron after having been snatched up to God and his throne (and therefore returned from there).

In Rev 11, fire comes from the Two Witnesses' mouth, those of the Red dragon, for it's a figure of speech.

In Rev 12, the red dragon (7 heads / 10 horns) is the father assisting his wife (the woman, aka Kate) the moment the male child is about to be born (what happened on July 22nd 2013).

It happens that the Lamb of Rev 5 - this male child - has 7 horns and 7 eyes, that is to say the unicorn of the British royal coat of Arms seen from aside with ONE horn and ONE eye...times 7 kings...GEORGE!

So, Christ (Lamb and male child) will be Prince George for the name of blasphemy of the 7 crowned heads is due to, precisely, Christ's name!

Why do I use the future tense? Because, to become Christ, Prince George must first go to God and his throne from UK, what is about to happen after December 10th 2017 with a benevolent alien spaceship!

And we saw that only Prince William can be the red dragon with 7 crowned heads and 10 horns for none of the previous kings George was the 7th king George of the House of Hanover / Windsor. In addition, only Prince William is the father of Prince George. Prince Charles can't therefore be king of UK.

So, after the December 10th 2017 abduction of the future Two Witnesses at Orleans, France, the four Windsors will be taken too by benevolent ETs. There will be the souls switch of the two parents, and the upgrade of Prince George as Christ, and Princess Charlotte as cherub (cf. Ezekiel 1/10). Then the whole NEW Holy Family will return to earth to start the four horsemen periods of 1,260 days of the Two Witnesses' ministry (aka the new William and Kate) in total (provided that the first seal will actually end on January 5th 2018).

But at the end of this ministry, Satan will be hurled down to earth and will kill them before their resurrection after 3.5 days lying in a public square (Rev 11). Satan will be embodied in Prince Harry's body as the 11th horn (little horn = not heir apparent) of Daniel 7, and 8th king from the seven of Revelation 17. His reign as the antichrist will last 42 months before being defeated by Christ...once older!

Last edited:
So you've solved the paranormal /UFO phenomena?

I'm going to start getting some 'intels' of my own. Like reviews of the above title.
You want book reviews? Don't be that (negatively) selective. Look at these ones:

AMAZON.

Mysteries Magazine review
By Kim Guarnaccia on March 18, 2008

In The Science of Extraterrestrials, Eric Julien attempts to apply the latest findings in quantum physics and other fields of study to the UFO phenomenon. For Julien, it boils down to applying the tried and true theory of relativity. He calls the ETs "Extra-Temporal," meaning that they exist outside our usual perception of time, in what is called the fourth dimension, from which all that we perceive as "supernatural" flows. With this application of relativity, Julien offers an explanation for everything from alien abductions to missing time to why UFO photos are so often blurry.

''The book is translated from the original French, a country where the subject is given a little more open and serious treatment than in the U.S. Julien establishes early on that he is a believer in UFOs, and expresses compassion for those who have suffered ridicule for publicly stating their belief. It is that combination of heart and hard science that make the book worthwhile reading.

''Included are numerous diagrams and illustrations intended to make Julien's scientific descriptions of the aliens and their mastery of time and space more accessible to the lay reader, though some of that material is tough going. Still, it is comforting to know that such a pragmatic and firmly grounded body of research exists at all, and one that may eventually pull a few mainstream scientists out of the UFO closet and into the bright light of open acknowledgment that the subject is worthy of scientific study.
--Sean Casteel

A welcome addition to metaphysical cosmology shelves.
By Midwest Book Review on March 3, 2007

The Science of Extraterrestrials: UFO's Explained at Last is a serious and highly readable discussion of metaphysical influences that manifest as what humans call extraterrestrials, or to use the author's term, extratemporals. Chapters discuss the weaknesses and limits of scientific culture without consciousness, what the stars can tell mortals about time itself, the concept of "absolute relativity", the role of consciousness in creating the world, and the nature of what humans call ETs, as well as the discrete nature of what humans call God. Black-and-white diagrams illustrate author and ET-contactor Eric Julien's insights into the fundamental quantification of time, space, and existence themselves. A welcome addition to metaphysical cosmology shelves.

Amazing book! A must-to-read.
By Buddy on April 12, 2007

Among the thousand books in ufology, The Science of Extraterrestrials is THE ONE you should read. There are so many explanations provided with only one concept of time that this book should be classified among the major scientific books. The author is a real pioneer and goes deeply in the roots of what science is. Everyone thinks to know the nature of time and phenomena. Once you have read this great book, you will change your mind forever. Only ignorants can criticize such a seminal work. Its reading is very easy with a lot of diagrams (135). A new era in science has come. At last, we understand why we don't see ETs in our daily life, and why we are a danger for them. But things may change. The mass contact could come soon.

Comments of some scientific readers

Posted on September 11, 2007

“If the hypothesis, fascinating I must admit, of Eric Julien is verified directly or indirectly, so yes, that would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the SUPERNATURAL, more exactly all the NATURAL NOT ALREADY EXPLAINED, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics”. Michel Carmassi (Phd) French Physicist

“The demonstration is convincing! … I find the whole very well structured and interesting; as for the innovative aspect, not to worry.” Michel Actis, Doctor in Physics, France.

“I am happy to be useful to you. Your views on the phenomenon of time are very interesting to my colleagues and myself.” Alexander Levich, Physicist, President of the Institute of Time Nature Exploration, Russia.

“My opinion of this book is that it is highly coherent. … It is okay that it is coherent, but it is not enough that the pieces all agree among themselves: do they agree with the reality of things? That is where it becomes interesting. In fact, its field of investigation ranges from the microscopic (a study of matter at the fundamental level, the internal structure of the wave of matter, the structure of the electron and of light, the structure of space and of time, fundamental forces, energy, heat, and so on) to the macroscopic (a study of the formation of the galaxies, of gravitation at the universal scale, of missing mass, and so on); giving explanations that are plausible, coherent, and in accordance with the observations that quantum physics and astrophysics have been able to provide but not to explain. … In this sense, it lays the foundations of a new physics with a vision that is unifying and finally fundamentally simple (although abstract), meanwhile paying homage to the labors of those whose ideas have served him in the effort to make explicit, in scientific language, what he had in mind (Ari Letho, Jean-Pierre Garnier-Malet, and so on). … It becomes clear that his theory goes much further than what already exists, and that it is innovative. … The coherence includes paranormal effects (psychic abilities, telepathy, displacement in the spiritual body, memory of dreams, and so on) and explanations relative to the effects of UFOs (displacement of the ships, various visual effects, missing time, creation of crop circles, radiant impacts on nature, and so on). There it become a theory of the super-all, but one that does not need all kinds of lumps to succeed in unifying the various elements: all is based on one unique concept. It s probably one of the best books ever published in ufology from a scientific point of view.” Pascal di Scala, Professor of Mathematics, France.

Having had scientific training (Centrale School Engineer Paris), I found in the book of Eric Julien a well argued development in favor of his absolute Relativity. This new approach, which upsets our usual concepts, seems me to propose solid answers to currently unsolved scientific problems. And, more important in my eyes still, absolute Relativity brings something essential for the comprehension of the spiritual world. I thus can only highly recommend the reading of this book to any person eager to understand who we are . Philippe Pellaumail 44800 Saint-Herblain, France.

“Eric Julien has worked much to assimilate the laws of physics in their latest development: limited and generalized relativity, quantum mechanics, cosmology. He uses his knowledge of these domains to draw up a theory that would explain the existence of extraterrestrials and how they would reach us, even living so far from us on the universal scale. … This book is very clever, and being scientifically trained, I would have to study it closely to detect possible tricks. In any case this book is a scientific mine. Competent physicists would need to give their opinions on the method and the results. I am pleased to signal the enormous scientific work behind and the certain interest in this book beyond the polemics that it may engender here and there. … This book deserves to be read for the scientific knowledge that it provides. …” Alain Pelosato, Editor in Chief of Science-Fiction Magazine.

Last edited:
Comments of some professional readers

It is huge, it s like a Copernicus revolution just like the one in every millennium in sciences. This may be the most important book ever published on UFOs. I am still suspicious of theories-that-explain-it-all, but this book blew me away and I am bluffed . Michel Picard, author of Les OVNIs, laboratoire du futur (UFOs, Laboratory of Future)

I am still so impressed by your monumental Work that words are missing to express to you the state of plenitude in which it put me in since its discovery, as of its release. Following the good advice of Mr Gurdjieff, I finished his third reading at a rate of a good hour, daily. (Former teacher; to understand is one thing but it is still necessary to have the capacity to express it. What a book!) ( ) Be deeply thanked. 45 years of research and experimentations overall propose many outcomes. You just delivered the Key. I remain startled. Not being of adulating nature, I confess to find myself, this time, exceptionally fulfilled. May your Extra-Knowledge finally illuminate this incipient millennium. Humbly Michel Thomas, France.

“I have no doubt of the great success that your work will have. … I need to admit to you that I consider myself a skeptic, as much on the subject of religion as on the subject of extraterrestrials, but your book has attracted my interest and my scientific curiosity. Although the subject of UFOs did not especially appeal to me, which is to say that it was not a cause for concern in my life, your book is so well written and so well founded that I would really be pleased to translate it.” Carlos Teixera, Translator, Brazil.

“All that I can do is to define your work by what it is not; it is not at all superficial! The tone of the account is constructive and optimistic, the recourse to the first person plural engaging the reader in a direct dialogue with the author. The utmost interest is constantly maintained by means of the prescient questions scattered through the text.” Sorina Sabau, Translator, Romania.

“Eric Julien provides explanations that are plausible, coherent, and in my humble opinion as someone not expert in the domain of the sciences, also all new in the field of Ufology. One of the greatest virtues of the work is its total coherence and cohesion, as all the subjects dealt with are perfectly argued, developed, and justified with respect to the goal that it had set for itself. In addition, it is written in simple and direct language, without academic jargon, in a style that makes understanding it easy and makes reading it a truly pleasant pastime. … I would like to offer you my congratulations, as you have created, in my opinion, a document that is truly intelligent, solid, well documented, and very pleasant to read.” Cristina Rodriguez, Translator, Spain.

“Among the books, so numerous, that enlighten us about the civilizations of the Extraterrestrials, and about paranormal phenomena such as UFOs, that of Eric Julien, The Science of the Extraterrestrials, seems to me to be unique. First, in a referential context, in full mastery of a fluid style of writing, by its logic of reasoning and the organization of its chapters, it provokes an internal conversation in the reader. Then, in order to convince, it argues as objectively as possible, adopting a didactic tone with a clear syntax, without ambiguity, without implications. It is a reading understandable to all; this is very important for the diffusion of its paradigm. As for the content of his work, it takes us to a Space-Time in comparison with which all that has been said and written is nothing! … To go beyond our civilizations almost exclusively devoted to materialism, the work of Eric Julien permits me to be less pessimistic and to believe that the scientific community will look into his theory, certainly a breathtaking prospect: a great revolution of thought may change the course of our human evolution.” Suzie Fontaine, University Professor, Italy.

“I have glanced through the work, and it seems to me to be interesting and to provide precise answers. This is not the case with other Ufological books, reflecting more intellectual masturbation than level-headed reflection, as is the case in this book. I like the third part, which provides certain explanations about UFO appearances with diagrams to back them up, and responds to questioning (about propulsion, and so on). Regardless of its origin, I find that the manuscript is well put together, well written, readily understandable, and deserving of at least as much attention as the works constantly cited in reference although they have provided nothing new in 30 or 40 years.” Bernard Thouanel, Editor in Chief of VSD Hors Serie specialised in UFOs, France.

“Today, even if science has helped us to explain the appearance of lightning, one retains a sense of powerlessness before the UFO. The work is all the more daring as it sets out to broach the subject of and to explain, with the scientific means available, this mysterious and controversial phenomenon. I need to warn you that the point of view on the work is that of a translator, thus of just anyone who does not possess the scientific information necessary to grasp in depth the explanations offered, and thus to realize the dimensions of the discovery. … If in the first part the reader is, little by little, familiarized with the problems that the discussion of this subject implies, in the second part the theory of Absolute Relativity will satisfy one’s curiosity by offering responses to the questions that arise as fast as the reading proceeds. The successive stages, marks of philosophical reflections, provide fluidity to the writing, which becomes light, far from transforming itself into a strictly technical text. … The explanations offered by the author make us enter another zone, and they aim at good sense and human capacity for understanding. The solution is simpler than expected: the structuring of time in 3 dimensions, in combination with the space-time relationship. The reasoning is well constructed and relevant, and it lets it be understood that the explanation happened to be in our reach, that one needed to make only the slightest effort to make the great discovery oneself. At the same time, it shows us the limits of our thought, and the risks it runs by following prefabricated logic. There is no need to force oneself to use Amstrong’s words (‘one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’) concerning this work. The idea that an explanation for UFOs has been found, this lightning in the sky of the primitives, makes us think that what remains to be discovered is spectacular. One realizes that humanity has entered a new epoch, a new stage of development. In conclusion, it is necessary to note the profoundly humanistic message at the end of the work, where the author seeks to move us away from the false conviction that ETs represent a menace to our existence by pointing out to us the real danger, humanity itself, from the errors it commits.” Violeta Birtan, Translator, Romania.

“The fundamental thing that Eric Julien requests of us is not to believe but to understand, to doubt our knowledge, because only through doubt can we show our intelligence and nourish it. … ‘Intellectual strabismus never leads to the truth.’ A sentence that makes us think, that leaves us perplexed, because for the first time we are before a bifurcation: to doubt our knowledge and put in question all we have learned up to now, or instead to open our horizons and finally understand who we are in reality. But will we ever be in a position to brave such a journey?” Valentina Sommella, Translator, Italy.

“Well, ‘hats off,’ and what a nice surprise, I just glanced through Eric Julien’s book; it is a brick, but well spaced out by numerous diagrams and drawings. Diagrams sometimes of great complexity, sometimes of ‘lovely simplicity’ without ‘vulgar’ vulgarization. … It has taken its time to explain things well, point by point. All the same, the second part will remain reserved to the specialists, math aficionados, and lovers of modern theories–and others passionate about quantum physics. The neurons work, a little, or a lot to the point of insanity. … The last part will please all, including the ‘ground Ufologists’ who will be able to compare their data with the theories of Eric Julien. I applaud Eric Julien, who has an impartial book there. … The tone is cheerful and optimistic, and the literary style pleasant for such complex subjects.” Didier Herbots, Ufologist, Belgium.

“In view of the very rich and very incisive content, we can thank your publisher, as it is courageous. … If people deign to contemplate your presentations of the nature of time, they will also be able to pose the good questions to themselves. … Goodness, it includes some beautiful things! … It is very well explained, a sheer marvel! … And very impressive in its precision. The work that you have done is so powerful. … It is BEAUTIFUL, what you explain. … A thousand thanks again!” Bernard Goepp, France.

“I have read many manuscripts of this type, so … well, my surprise was not just considerable but overwhelming! … The manuscript needs reading, reading at all costs! … Truly an Adam-like man! His scaffolding of ideas, even insolent given the current erudition of certain points of view, but for all that not faulty, is not inclined to collapse; on the contrary, every page reveals to us arguments that one can not easily contradict. Understanding is put to the test for superficial readers, who can not realize that they are refuting a bedtime story! So much the worse for them! To cultivate the paradox, as principle and criterion, in order to inculcate in or even impose on the reader a reality that belongs to him and of which he is unaware, is quite redoubtable! But … what an accomplishment for the reader! … Its style and its writing are very easy, skipping along; ironic accents are not lacking, and there are assertions that awaken the interest and transport the reader to worlds never known. The text and the images find their appropriate place in the economy of the work. The importance of the ideation of the author, the depth of his analyses, so unusual, this magical universe, overwhelm and permit us at least to glimpse, if not to understand, what we really are, how our Universe properly speaking is defined, and in what manner it is to be envisaged! This author, writing at the start of the 21st Century (Einstein wrote at the start of the last century–coincidence?), makes us part of his very daring ideas, daring not only for the domain of mathematics (or contemporary physics) but also for other domains that fascinate and of which the abysses seem, apparently, uncontrollable by our weak intellectual capacity! But … SURPRISE! The author opens for us a hidden window, almost never known! I invite you to look at the landscape! It is incredible and … it is real!” Vasilica Rascanu, Senior Editor, Romania.

“As for my opinion of the book, I think that it is revolutionary, an invitation to everyone with enough sensitivity and wisdom to understand that the material world is not the only truth, and that we are part of the evolution that continues in other spheres, not yet visible to us. … I am sure that you are now so intrigued that you want to know more about it. I would like to invite you to open (yet further) your spirit, and to come with me on a voyage of exploration. Be among the explorers of the new world of your generation, and do not miss this chance!” Karin Lemmen, Translator, Holland.

“The book is more than excellent in its ideas and its style. … I have had a wonderful adventure. Thank you.” Nahed Ragai, Translator, Egypt.

^I posted the iron skeptic link before and Julien just said it was lies and mis-representations......someone above who was being blunt about Mr Julien said that counseling was needed.
Perhaps, but this old Irish saying works:
'Never try to teach a pig to sing ;you'll just waste your time and annoy the pig.' ;)
The question is: who is the pig? That makes me think about Christ's parable:

Matthew 7:6: "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Counseling is needed, indeed. But not the way you think. ;)

You want book reviews? Don't be that (negatively) selective. Look at these ones:
And this one too:

"It is indeed a rare and welcome event, when a scientifically-oriented manuscript professes a theory so revolutionary that it could have the potential to literally cross the boundaries of science and portend an inexorable cross-cultural paradigmatic transformation in the very world-view of humankind. I can clearly say, with few reservations, this is possibly such a work. All interested readers, regardless of their level of technical proficiency, academic credentialed status, or dogmatic convictions, would benefit from scrutinizing the author's theory with equanimity and as Julien himself says, by suspending belief or non-belief, to thoughtfully reflect and come to one's own conclusions". --Donald Reed, published in many journals such as Speculations in Science and Technology, Journal of New Energy and author of chapters in the recent books Advanced Electromagnetism: Foundations, Theory and Applications.

The question is: who is the pig? That makes me think about Christ's parable:

Matthew 7:6: "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Counseling is needed, indeed. But not the way you think. ;)
Just curious 'Mr Julien'......but what do your family and close friends think of your crusade?
Have they ever tried to intervene?

Last edited:
Just curious 'Mr Julien'......but what do your family and close friends think of your crusade?
Have they ever tried to intervene?
I have no more family's nor friends' contacts anymore since years, like Eve, since we chose this path. They didn't intervene (they couldn't do). But one day we will see some of them in another realm. What mattered, and matters to us is the whole picture in a larger time scale. The life on earth is short and temporary. Imagine what possibilities the eternal life opens.

At the universe time scale, the time you open your mouth you're already dead. That's why we chose this universal scale and abandoned the ephemeral human conditions, while loving the life more than the vast majority of the humans.

Is this the old thread reopened or a new thread?

Its the walls of text that kill me.

Back