• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

By desaturating and brightening Girl1's trousers, you can easily see Girl2's right leg behind them. Girl2's trousers have a small rip in the knee, and you can see her sock, too. Presumably her left leg is behind her right leg.

leg illusion.png

By desaturating and brightening Girl1's trousers, you can easily see Girl2's right leg behind them. Girl2's trousers have a small rip in the knee, and you can see her sock, too. Presumably her left leg is behind her right leg.

View attachment 54005
I think this is where #2's left leg is;

Attachments

• leg illusion_LI.jpg
    leg illusion_LI.jpg
    843.8 KB · Views: 74
Floyd I think you solved it!
I still don't like #2's left hand though, she's all bent up in that photo, which is why it looks so distorted.

Floyd I think you solved it!
I still don't like #2's left hand though, she's all bent up in that photo, which is why it looks so distorted.
Not me! - Yes, the hand is a bit odd, and the left arm of #1 too. Having said that, it's not the sharpest of photos in the first place.

Wow, some great minds on here!!
Have you all seen this one with the extra hand? (Forgive me if this has been posted before!)

1649435095988.png

As indeed is your inalienable right, under the Treaty of Fyffe, Miranda & Cavendish.

The putative probable actuality:
View attachment 53707

The apparent implicit artificiality:
View attachment 53708

Ergo: humanity is saved by a banana.

(I believe the original picture is taken under the lowest shelf in a wooden-floored wine-cellar: whereas it does rather look as if the spider is stretching say 2metres-plus across a 3-4m walled cellar under a vaulted ceiling).
You're kind of right, in that it's a much smaller space than it appears. But I'd argue that it's still a really scary picture on at least three counts, and I'm speaking as a reformed arachnophobe.

Firstly, the spider is a species in the genus Phoneutria, more commonly known as Brazilian Wandering Spiders. Size-wise, they're about the size of an adult male human hand, so could give you a nasty nip, in terms of mechanical damage. However, that is less likely to bother you than the fact that, unlike that of almost every tarantula species, Phoneutria venom is believed to be life-threateningly dangerous to humans.

Secondly, the little black dots aren't mould, they're spiderlings: the little darlings of mummy, there. I haven't counted exactly how many individuals there are.

Thirdly, the photographer was alerted to mum's presence by the spiderlings exploring the hostel where he was staying. He traced them back to the source, and found mum in the enclosed space under his bunk.

Two photos at two different days during some campaign with security detachments behind Obama posing as ordinary people, maybe....

And during that time one of them got his hair cut and perhaps changes to the security attachment?

I dunno really, I'm just putting forwards a possibility. I don't trust the media at all to be truthful.

Two photos at two different days during some campaign with security detachments behind Obama posing as ordinary people, maybe....

And during that time one of them got his hair cut and perhaps changes to the security attachment?

I dunno really, I'm just putting forwards a possibility. I don't trust the media at all to be truthful.
Look at the second photo carefully :)

The guy is bald in the first photo. What you are seeing is the hair of the girl behind who moves her head in the second photo to peer round the bloke. A funny bit of photography.

The mother hastily hid one of the kids (admittedly) scary looking dolls before the photo was taken.

Back