• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

I imagine that is just an artifact of the exposure. Once the pink light has been reflected and refracted over and over again in the plane's window it would display a lot of strange effects.

Here's the video on YouTube; the flashing purple lights appear at the top of the frame, and flash in exactly the same way that an IR autofocus light on an iPhone flashes. I submit this one is probably solved.

I don't usually read the comments beneath YouTube videos, because of the trollishness.
But one comment is spot-on;
It's the IR light on the phone 100%. I've seen this many times.

I imagine that is just an artifact of the exposure. Once the pink light has been reflected and refracted over and over again in the plane's window it would display a lot of strange effects.

Here's the video on YouTube; the flashing purple lights appear at the top of the frame, and flash in exactly the same way that an IR autofocus light on an iPhone flashes. I submit this one is probably solved.

I don't usually read the comments beneath YouTube videos, because of the trollishness.
But one comment is spot-on;
Then it would be very easy for the stewardess (or anyone else), to recreate it and retake a photo under the same set of circumstances at night, using the same type of camera? :sshot:

Well, we need the same make of phone, the same sort of window, and the same time at night; then all we need to do is hold the phone at the same distance from the window at the same angle. At least five variables there to contend with.

To me, the most significant aspect is that the autofocus light appears the same colour as the purple IR light in a smartphone; everything else is just contingent. We are seeing a lot of UAPs which are just phone artifacts.

Last edited:
Well, we need the same make of phone, the same sort of window, and the same time at night; then all we need to do is hold the phone at the same distance from the window at the same angle. At least five variables there to contend with.

To me, the most significant aspect is that the autofocus light appears the same colour as the purple IR light in a smartphone; everything else is just contingent. We are seeing a lot of UAPs which are just phone artifacts.
The Airhostess could use the same phone, she would know which plane and which window, she knows the time she took the picture as it would be filed on her photo info - (& night-time, is night-time), she also would know how far she was standing from the window and easily be able to point it at the same wing end ~ "cushty." :clap:
*If it was just a reflection from the autofocus, then it must be because she was standing a good distance away (or too close) to the window, otherwise it wouldn't be in the capture at all?
I didn't know about this myself, as I have always used a camera, not a phone - it seems that I'm learning a lot about the downsides of using camera phones!

Last edited:
I suspect she was standing too close to the window, since the reflection is very large.
I have come across this exact same ufo shape - on another ufo site I did some work for some years ago, and it seems to be identical both in shape and the highly lit apertures' etc.
This is interesting; do you have any more details?

I suspect she was standing too close to the window, since the reflection is very large.

This is interesting; do you have any more details?
This webpage seems to give the most detail of both the image, and of the woman who took the video. Doesn't mention which window it was taken through, though I think it was the cockpit area window - however, the image is far clearer in this article.
Obviously, being a newsy item - a good bit of the article info is exaggerated, but it's slightly more informative in the 'Metro' - especially with the clearer image, as it shows that there is a row of brightly lit 'orbs' ~ for want of a better description, stretched across the front section of the image, which makes me think that it's a bit more than just the result of reflection from the actions of the autofocus devices that are used on these devices.
[Apparently, she is named as 'Denisa Tanase,' 36, Flying from Luton to Syzmany in Poland.]

https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/16/hot-pink-ufo-followed-wizz-air-flight-luton-poland-20121261/

P.S.* In this article, it states that 'Denisa' observed a glowing purple object outside the plane, describing its shape as unusual.
https://www.news18.com/viral/wizz-a...fo-during-their-flight-to-poland-8743439.html

Last edited:
In this article, it states that 'Denisa' observed a glowing purple object outside the plane, describing its shape as unusual.
This 'observation' may have been purely via the phone; people sometimes make observations using cameras, phones and FLIR detectors then manufacture a false memory that they have seen it with their own eyes. Or it may be an error by the news service.

I quote: "The 36-year-old recounted her experience, noting that, at first glance, the object seemed indistinguishable. "
Difficult to parse exactly what that means, but it may mean that the object could not be distinguished; that is, it could not be seen.

If someone films a bright pink UAP with a smartphone, it is more likely to be a reflection of the bright pink IR focus app than a bright pink flying saucer, especially when there are so many reflections involved (caused by the triple-glazed windows) and the light is flashing exactly like a smartphone light.

On top of which, bright pink UFOs are almost never reported.

Last edited:
Interesting that the alleged UFO appears to be the same colour as part of the decal on the aircraft.

Interesting that the alleged UFO appears to be the same colour as part of the decal on the aircraft.
People used to report silver-suited humanoids emerging from landed craft of unknown origin, now we are reduced to reflections in windows...

Reactions: BS3
UFO over Blackpool

I have not got a clue what was filmed I will await the normal excellent forensics on here

Most likely a couple of balloons, though without a clear sense of wind direction I can't be sure.

The effect of the objects 'disappearing' or 'vanishing into thin air' is just an artefact of the phone camera losing focus, however.

On further inspection of the clip: with the caveat that there can be variation in wind direction at different levels, there's nothing in the way the foliage is moving in the foreground that is inconsistent with the two objects moving with the wind. I suspect it's blowing from right to left (whatever direction that is).

If they are small and fairly close by they are moving at the speed a balloon would in a stiff breeze - there's nothing particularly unusual about their flight.

They do look a bit like they're spinning but that effect could also be caused by a mylar balloon tumbling in the wind.

Last edited:
This from a video in the Lancashire Post
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/ufos-like-two-spinning-metal-balls-spotted-in-sky-over-blackpool-4518396

I think they are balloons

UFO Lancashie post.jpg

UFO over Blackpool

I have not got a clue what was filmed I will await the normal excellent forensics on here
It appears, (to me), to be a single metallic-like balloon, (especially as it's over Blackpool), which appears to have captured a camera 'double image' refraction/reflection upon the surface, or internal part of the lens, as both make the exact same moves at the exact same time?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaM
Back