• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

The United States sent the 'Odysseus' to the moon and it landed there yesterday.
But what a strange looking object, if something like this landed on an inhabited planet, wonder what they would make of it?
Reminds me of many strange UFO descriptions right here on earth.

View attachment 74170
Yes, and that's the product of humans, who knows what strange solutions alien minds and alien tech would come up with? I'm always amazed at how flimsy the Apollo landers were - and they were pretty strange looking craft, nothing like alll the speculative pictures of Moon rockets I used to look at as a kid!

Chesley Bonestell anyone??

Bonestell_Dest-Moon-300x245.jpg

I thought it was worth highlighting not the UFO as depicted in the pic's, but rather the anomaly above it.
In image #1: it appears to come forwards out from the clouds coming toward the woman taking the pic's.
1708719533609.png

In #2: Then it seems to disappear completely, leaving only the ufo in view.
1708719578067.png

#3: It returns into view quite high up above the ufo.
There seems to be a structured image encircled in this shot.
1708719635929.png
1708720738672.png

#4, & #5: does not reappear in either picture.
1708722455728.png

1708719789066.png

Attachments

• 1708719717275.png
    1708719717275.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The thing in the background looks like a fast jet as in Euro fighter or Viggen
but will stand being wrong.

This 'observation' may have been purely via the phone; people sometimes make observations using cameras, phones and FLIR detectors then manufacture a false memory that they have seen it with their own eyes. Or it may be an error by the news service.

I quote: "The 36-year-old recounted her experience, noting that, at first glance, the object seemed indistinguishable. "
Difficult to parse exactly what that means, but it may mean that the object could not be distinguished; that is, it could not be seen.

If someone films a bright pink UAP with a smartphone, it is more likely to be a reflection of the bright pink IR focus app than a bright pink flying saucer, especially when there are so many reflections involved (caused by the triple-glazed windows) and the light is flashing exactly like a smartphone light.

On top of which, bright pink UFOs are almost never reported.
In the Metro article linked to by Sid she states she did not see anything at the time it was not untill she reviewed the video 30 minutes later she saw the object.

Also Sid suggests it could have been taken from the cockpit, no, it is from the back of the plane looking forward, see the shape of the wings for confirmation.

In the Metro article linked to by Sid she states she did not see anything at the time it was not untill she reviewed the video 30 minutes later she saw the object.

Also Sid suggests it could have been taken from the cockpit, no, it is from the back of the plane looking forward, see the shape of the wings for confirmation.
Good point - well noted for future reference!

What was she videoing then?

A (possible) shot of a passing UFO. See - post #1,824
View attachment 74211
I've read the article. She was filming a 'stunning view' and 'only noticed the UFO afterwards when she reviewed the video.'

I'm questioning this because I have never seen a flight attendant filming 'stunning views', they see them all the time. And the reason she only 'noticed' the UFO afterwards was because it wasn't there, but she assumed it was a UFO? Rather than an artifact of her phone?

I've read the article. She was filming a 'stunning view' and 'only noticed the UFO afterwards when she reviewed the video.'

I'm questioning this because I have never seen a flight attendant filming 'stunning views', they see them all the time. And the reason she only 'noticed' the UFO afterwards was because it wasn't there, but she assumed it was a UFO? Rather than an artifact of her phone?
*Note: That's why I posted it as - [A (possible)(!) shot of a passing UFO.]

By-the-way, it's very likely she didn't actually see the 'item' at the time she was taking the video, simply because it could well have passed through shot at a high rate of speed, and, that it was right at the very top of the video shot ~ and indeed, almost out of shot in the viewfinder, which if it was (as it's probably been taken on her iPhone cam), and taken at a little distance from her face as most people hold them at some distance in order to use them - not up close to her eye, so this could easily explain why she could very easily missed seeing it visually as the body of the iPhone itself might have lead to her not being aware of it in the top section of the frame.

Last edited:
Why does the man second from the back not have a shadow matching the other people?
That's a good question.

I don't know how to enlarge a cropped section of the picture. I can enlarge it on my laptop but I have no idea how to post that on here.

TollHouse_edited.jpg

That's a good question.

I don't know how to enlarge a cropped section of the picture. I can enlarge it on my laptop but I have no idea how to post that on here.

View attachment 74225
It is over exposed as the Sunshine is making the photo quite stark. There may be a hidden step there which is not being seen because of the over exposure, just enough to hide the length of his shadow length?

It is over exposed as the Sunshine is making the photo quite stark. There may be a hidden step there which is not being seen because of the over exposure, just enough to hide the length of his shadow length?
I've looked at the picture again enlarged and I am pretty certain you are dead right. Thanks for the explanation. He does also seem to be taking an upwards step.

Ukrainian troops film disc-shaped UFO hovering over warzone

Troops in Ukraine have captured a UFO on camera, with footage apparently showing a large black disk hovering over the war-torn country.

SEC_193659740-235e.jpg

In the recording, translated from Ukrainian, soldiers can be heard debating what the object could be.

What the f*** is this? Why isn’t it moving?’ said one.

Troops from the 406th Battalion in the Ukraine Armed Forces (UAF) captured the footage through one of their ‘heat vision’ quadcopter drones as the war in Ukraine rumbles on.

Details of the UFO remain a mystery, but the drone’s own altitude indicates that the object could be a large craft hovering around 30 miles away.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/02/28/ukrainian-troops-film-disc-shaped-ufo-hovering-warzone-20363238/

Video at link.

maximus otter

Ukrainian troops film disc-shaped UFO hovering over warzone

Troops in Ukraine have captured a UFO on camera, with footage apparently showing a large black disk hovering over the war-torn country.

SEC_193659740-235e.jpg

In the recording, translated from Ukrainian, soldiers can be heard debating what the object could be.
What the f*** is this? Why isn’t it moving?’ said one.

Troops from the 406th Battalion in the Ukraine Armed Forces (UAF) captured the footage through one of their ‘heat vision’ quadcopter drones as the war in Ukraine rumbles on.

Details of the UFO remain a mystery, but the drone’s own altitude indicates that the object could be a large craft hovering around 30 miles away.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/02/28/ukrainian-troops-film-disc-shaped-ufo-hovering-warzone-20363238/

Video at link.

maximus otter
Not exactly disc-shaped. . .
1709131611363.png

I am sure people will present reasons why this is not a UFO, but I believe it is.

My deduction is based from information in the article that this is not the first time the Ukraine soldiers have reported UFOs on the battlefield.

The article states the soldiers are amazed that these UFOs usually comes with complete silence and absolutely no movement of the UFO.

In a war zone where there are many different types of flying weapon, it seems more likely to be some sort of drone (or another military craft) than an alien.

Back