• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. BlackPeter

Truth Seekers

Anyone watching this? Binge watched four episodes tonight - very entertaining!
  2. BlackPeter

Seeing A Person Disappear

Just two days ago had a very odd experience, I was standing outside a charity shop waiting for my partner (she deals in antique bits and pieces so I spend quite a lot of time doing this) in South Molton in Devon there were very few people about as weather was not great. As I was standing there I...
  3. BlackPeter

Knicker nickers

Posting this as a result of a conversation in my local pub tonight (the Railway in Moira, excellent drinking hole) , someone asked what had happened to all the cases (which used to relatively common when I was a youngster back in the 1960's!) that used to appear in local newspapers of someone...
  4. BlackPeter

2010 UnConvention

Hi anybody had any thoughts about this as a long time watcher /contributor(occasionally) on this board I would be very interested in attending
  5. BlackPeter

Do Creepy Buildings Create Ghosts?

I have worked for the last twenty years in a building that is ‘haunted’, by this I mean that a whole range of phenomena--- ranging from poltergeist type movement of objects to aural and visual ‘phantoms’ – have been observed by a number of people (including myself!). Now the general wisdom seems...
Back