• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. I

Are we attracting the Aliens

aw, so they'll have missed all the murdoch publicity for the new x-file movie. unless, was there any in the times?
  2. I

i dunno if we're attracting aliens, but if they look like the ones in ft this month, they'll definitely be attracting me. grrrrrrrrr!
  3. I

Jehovah's Witnesses Weirdness

thing is, i used to live around the corner from a JW temple (i think that's what they're called ain't they?) and we never had a visit from them, and i lived there for over ten years. might hav been because if they came round our way, they'd have got shot or stabbed or beaten, but you know...
  4. I

could be worse, could be rdf and those god-awful facebook freaks! :D i dunno what's worse, that such a ridiculous article would appear in a staple publication :snigger:, or that they would use a will smith movie to illustrate a point of danger. surely the only danger in a will smith movie...
  5. I

Jehovah's Witnesses Weirdness

i think it would have been more fun thwacking them with a rubber dildo. "no need to panic mavis, the blood loss doesn't matter, we'll just use the other ways"
  6. I

Council Ban Atheist, Paranormal, Pagan & Other Websites

stupid one was paramount comedy have just had a season called christmas in july.
  7. I

Britain: Police State?

Re: Councils are not snooping enough, says spying watchdog wasn't there another report in the papers a few weeks prior to this that too many councils were abusing these same powers?
  8. I

Tales Of A Flat Earth

not so much flying in the face of scientific fact as slapping it around the face a bit and accusing it of sleeping with your wife. this....is....AWESOME! i love it! it's like a crazy theory so preposterous that it could actually be true..... :D
  9. I

Jill Dando's Murder: Barry George Accused, Convicted & Acquitted

hear hear! i hope someday i have the capacity of language to be able to put my point in such a way rather than just trying to see if i can fit my whole foot in my very big mouth. :D
  10. I

i realkised after i posted it that labour are a bit too power hungry to have given up local authority powers like that to appease voters. so not young, just sometimes very stoopid lol.
  11. I

Atheism

lol. while i can understand the need to press the american right wing for banning schools from teaching evolution, the problem i have is the religious overtones that the movement is given. the more i hear of dawkins speak, the more i remember the episodes of south park, where cartman...
  12. I

what annoys me about this whole thing is that his family have not been about as far as i can remember saying he needs help and to be cared for as he cannot be relied upon to care for himself, they just seemed to show up at the end of the trial, saying they hoped he could now get on with his life...
  13. I

Richard Dawkins

so that's where they've been hiding the bombs and guns! it's been wrapped up inside their imports of a religious notion! is it just me, or does this smack of desperation to be included in a discussion on the effects of multiculturaism on british society? surely the point of education at a...
  14. I

Atheism

has this need to push atheism been around since before richard dawkins became our "messiah", or is he the "prophet" who will "show us the way"?
  15. I

i apologize wholeheartedly for my comments, to both gncxx and other forum users. to gncxx, yes christmas was still celebrated that year, but the decorations in the city centre - i cannot be sure about the suburbs of birmingham, though i am sure that erdington had at least some kind of merry...
  16. I

the fact that he has not done anything physical to either himself or to a woman since the early 80s kinda shows that he had either; a) undergone some form of rehabilitation and it succeeded in him controlling the urges to live ou his fantasies physically, or b) that someone was keeping an eye on...
  17. I

UFO conspiracy

you clearly state yourself that shealth aircraft are secret weapons, as such, with more opportunites for someone to "hack" into that information, i wouldn't be surprised if they were afforded above top secret status if they were being designed today. as far as satellites, well we know that...
  18. I

Atheism

i am an atheist, but am tolerant of others beliefs as long as they don't try to ram those beliefs down my throat. this attempt to put that slogan on a bus is trying to ram an atheistic view down the throat of everyone who believes otherwise. very wrong. at what point did atheism become a...
  19. I

i lived in birmingham at the time, so am well aware that it was only the one year that it happened for, nor did i state anywhere in my responce that it was for more than one year, as you can clearly see, i just state that they changed it a few years back, i took it that everyone would understand...
  20. I

"George’s criminal record was, if not petty, undramatic and evenmore importantly, very short and far in the past by the time thatMiss Dando was killed. It consisted of convictions for inde-cent assault in 1982 and an attempted rape in 1983 for whichhe was sentenced to 30 months imprisonment. He...
  21. I

Gourmet Vanishes - Or Did He? (Pascal Henry; 2007)

i dunno, it does say that he saved up for years to do this. it is possible that he either had his wallet lost or stolen, and he was too embarassed to go back in and explain this, as the chefs at each restaurant were told to expect him i wouldn't think they would be too concerned about it...
  22. I

FT239

damn you, you took my punchline, i had the picture of the jugs and everything ready! :lol:
  23. I

UFO conspiracy

a slow disclosure to just one man? a man who many now will begin to believe is a crank? slow disclosure is done as with all other types of government information, through media manipulation. the right info is drip-fed to either the biggest news channel/publication, or a government supportive...
  24. I

Aliens as Projective Identification?

my god, i've been so blind. i forgot that the x-files is made by fox broadcasting, which is owned by murdoch, who owns the sun! see now it all makes sense, and is not some random news story generated by a lack of real news to report about.
  25. I

this doesn't surprise me, birmingham city council is, after all, the council that hit the headlines a few years back when they changed christmas to wintervale, so it would feel more inclusive of ethnic minorities. it always seems like some idiotic idea is made by upper management like this this.
  26. I

Nude News: The Naked Truth

i've always found that a danger of being naked is being impaled by an eight inch stake or pole.
  27. I

just saw the verdict on the 6o'clcok news. but they had an interview with his psychiatrist who said that he was overwhelmed and emotional at the verdict, so why has the web report stated him as emotionless? i smell lazy journalism!
  28. I

FT239

i think you shoudl now really get in touch with the subscriptions crew as it is over a nearly a week since it was out on the stands.
  29. I

UFO conspiracy

i find that difficult to believe. the guy has been voicing his opinions about the possible exsistance of extra-terestrial life for many years now. we're susposed to believe that people with access to that information let him view files? right now it is, as you say, hearsay. disinformation...
  30. I

Aliens as Projective Identification?

i think because people see the negative press reaction to claimed abductions, both in the mainstream media, and publications like ft that deal exclusively within those areas of research, genuine claims are more likely to be held up, as people don't want to be seen as kooks. for the kooks that...
  31. I

Disclosure Project

how would disclosing his sources be brave? surely it would be more foolish on his part, and life-threateningly dangerous on the part of his sources. if he were the source to someone else, then him coming forward to name himself would be a brave step, but for him to come forward and name...
  32. I

UFO conspiracy

ah yes, structures on the moon. i loved that theory. either aliens building bases to spy on us, or nazi housing to build weapons to annihilate us. just gotta love those crazy conspiracy nuts ain't ya?
  33. I

Triangular UFO sent to Coventry

see? you only make the mistake once don't ya!
  34. I

UFO conspiracy

but he has claimed that the government has covered this up for six decades. i'm sure he had previously stated that first contact happened either at or shortly after roswell, though i may be mistaken, hence why there is no mention of it in the link.
  35. I

'Allah Meat' Astounds Nigerians

i think it's purely a matter of more muslims actively looking for these signs rather than any predisposition for islamic symbology to be found in foods. i'm sure if catholics started looking they would see crucifixes, BVMs and other symbollic elements of their religion in their corn flakes.
  36. I

FT239

i just can't understand why he did that to my ft but left my copy of big jugs monthly alone? :?
  37. I

FT239

did anyone else mag arrive with a lot of the pages stuck together near the spine? or has my rather amerous postman managed to get his jollies off all over my copy?
  38. I

Andrew W.K. & His Doppelgängers

it sounds like the kind of publicity that was being seeked when the band first came over. for those that don't know, their first album had Andrew w.k. on the cover with a bloodied nose. in interviews he claimed that he enjoyed hitting himself in the face with bricks to make his nose bleed...
  39. I

What's In That Box? The Lloyds Bank Robbery: Baker Street, 13 Sept 1971

i was more surprised that this thread didn't crop out a few months ago when the film was released in the cinemas. i meant to go see it then, but didn't and right now i mean to buy it at some point, thought now that the price will have undoubtably gone up after the first week or so, i may wait...
  40. I

Incest Is Best?

are you saying that as long as there is no risk of a brother/sister, father/daughter, son/mother creating life that it is then justifiable?
  41. I

Incest Is Best?

as you can see, they both knew full well that it was wrong, as in illegal, no matter how right it felt to them.
  42. I

FT238

actually i'm sure i saw that as part of film on the net years ago..... :D
  43. I

Incest Is Best?

the problem isn't the lack of understanding or people's disgust - though with how we are raised to believe such a notion is wrong, disgust is an obvious reaction - the problem remains that it is illegal in the majority of the world. no ammount of studies into incestuous practises will change...
  44. I

FT238

he does state within the article that he did visit the site during his younger years as part of his research into the subject.
  45. I

Roswell solved

definitely too smooth to have "crashed" and broken off from a meteorite, and the actual carving is too intact for it to have been formed by the sands it was found in. i'm gonna go out and say fake. if it were found in 2004, why wait so long before showing everyone, especially seeing as...
  46. I

Nuclear Or Renewable Energy Future: Is There A Conspiracy?

i agree that the problem is people complaining about windfarms spoiling the view and the noise. you can watch any local news broadcast where a wind farm is proposed near a residential area, and you will see the people out in force to stop it. however, wind farms are just one small part of...
  47. I

Triangular UFO sent to Coventry

i've been to coventry, it's the kinda place you only go once if you can help it. our friends in the sky probably know that too now.
  48. I

Faceless Aliens at Wimbledon (Viral Marketing Weirdness)

the badges they are wearing on the hill certainly have an emblem that looks like the lotus logo.
  49. I

Strange Days - Your Views Wanted

as the hierophant is no longer a regular contributer (when was the last time we had an article from him) surely this is a moot point.
Back