• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

Professor captures fairies on camera

The answer may be in his job title. Art and technology.
  2. T

The Riverdance problem

when Riverdance first came out I bought a ticket for my girlfriend to go and see at the Metro Arena in Newcastle. As she loves anything to do with dance. When I went to pick her up after the show she said that alot of the time she was unable to see the dancers feet moving and so could not wait...
  3. T

Online magazine.

thanks will give that a try.
  4. T

Fortean Groups

Twilightworlds has moved from Roise Malones to The Almhouse South Shields in the cellar bar. Still on Wednesday still 7.30pm meet.
  5. T

Online magazine.

I have been getting the magazine for years through the post no problem what so ever. well this year I decided to that i would just get it online save a bit money and lots of space in the house. Have had two copies and am thinking of going back to old school and just having it posted to me...
  6. T

Ouija Board Poltergeist Activity

put the grease proof paper on top of the glass. Then no one can push the glass and the ouija board is just a board.
  7. T

Ouija Board Poltergeist Activity

Spudrick68 if you are going to try and help them with what is happening in the house ask them to keep a record of everything that is happening in the house. Alot of the time people use the ouija boards get themselves spooked and then start to jump at the slightest noise which may have been there...
  8. T

Up North

If Newcastle is not up North then where the feck is it. As it is not in the south. Oh and Lord Mongrove is right the Crypto convention the Centre for live was very good indeed. Although that was about 4 years ago.
  9. T

Up North

Its the southern softies too scared to come North. Incase they find some real paranormal activity up this way.
  10. T

ASSAP

Yes been reading through some of there stuff they have on line. They seam to use Common Sense when looking at the paranormal. Alas something that some researchers and investigaters dont use.
  11. T

ASSAP

Just Joined ASSAP on saturday they had a stall at the BUFORA conferrence in Newcastle. Was looking forward to going to the ASSAP conferrence as a member, but just my luck it is on at one of the most busied times of the year for me so it looks like i will not be going.
  12. T

Judgement Day: May 21, 2011 (Postponed)

Goodbye and thank you for all of the fish.
  13. T

Table-Tapping/-Tipping/-Tilting/-Turning (Séance Phenomenon)

some good stories of table tipping (raising) etc. But is there any good video footage of it happening filmed in good light with a good camera. very easy to make a table move with out others noticing especially if the rest want something to happen.
  14. T

Morris Men

It was my friend who said that they had pagan roots. they well into pagan even say that they come from a long line of pagan ancesters. not into it myself as think it is alot of the same old same old. like all religion they like to bash every other religion that is not "on the true path". My...
  15. T

Morris Men

This might be the right place to write this then again it may not be. Was talking to a friend other day and we were on about Morris Men as they had been on Britains Got Talent. Friend said oh but you know that the goverment was trying too ban them, because of their pagan roots. said i had not...
  16. T

What Is A Ghost?

The think with graveyards and ghosts is abit of a of a problem with me and ghosthunting. Ok if Ghosts are the spirits of people who have passed on and the spirit left the body soon after death why would they want to follow their body too a grave yard if they are not linked to that body any more...
  17. T

What Is A Ghost?

why is a grave yard the tradionaly active area for a ghost. it should be one of the most quiet areas for ghosts.
  18. T

What Is A Ghost?

Sorry for asking this question just i know people on both sides of the fence that either believe or dont believe ghosts do exist. both sides say that they know what ghosts are but as the board has soon me no one can say for definitly what a ghost is. each answer may or may not be the true one...
  19. T

What Is A Ghost?

again this is an example of what it could be but not what it is.
  20. T

What Is A Ghost?

but how do you know the aliens are not down here and the ghosts are out there
  21. T

What Is A Ghost?

Why all of the above apart from aliens.
  22. T

What Is A Ghost?

What is a ghost?.
  23. T

Are People Here Scared Of Ghosts?

This just my thought. If someone sees one when they are going about there own business and not expecting them they more an likely to be more surprised than scared. If some one sees one and they are on a ghost vigil, then i think they will be more scared as they are expecting it and so they have...
  24. T

2012 The Great Get Out Clause (3 Earths Formed & Populated)

I was at a talk over the weekend about 2012 were the Speaker was going on about events or as he said consinse shift that is going to happen in 2012 and what was going to happen. Well he came up with a great get out clause for when it doesnt happen. He said that when the event happened there...
  25. T

Watch the Skies: It's Going To Be Good!

hope so im sick of buying them and having only two good bites out of a bar
  26. T

1940s Alien Account Near Newcastle (Gateshead Grey)

as I said before the story of the base I heard on a radio show and it was right on the coast the lady said that her father showed her it at low tide.
  27. T

Derren Brown investigates

I think Joe Powers must have went to the Sherlie Ghostman school of mediumship.
  28. T

The Enfield Poltergeist

something very simialar
  29. T

The Enfield Poltergeist

it showed how even though witness were very close to what happened they still could give information that didnt match up with what happened and in some cases the person interviewing the witness could by accident make the witness remember thinks that didnt happen. very interesting program well...
  30. T

The Enfield Poltergeist

[But could so many eye witnesses be wrong?/quote] I know that this is a bit of target but there was a program on the other night that showed that eye witnesses could well be all wrong telling how many criminals had been convicted from eye witnesses statements only to be shown years later they...
  31. T

Ghost-Hunting & Paranormal Investigation Groups

Over the past ten years Ive been on many a ghost investigation by myself with friends and also with groups that you have to pay to go to do an investigation. Most enjoyable one was my very first one were alot of unusal stuff happened (1st investigation I was very nervous and felt unable to...
  32. T

I Believe in Ghosts: Joe Swash

This was a good show enjoyed it alot Joe wasnt doing a most haunted wannbe. he was taking the subject serious (apart from his attempt at singing rod stewart songs). the ending was very interesting indeed. anyone who didnt catch it the BBC will probly have it on their watch again website.
  33. T

What leaves tracks like these??

looks like rabbit tracks and if you said you take a size 10 well they would be the right size for rabbit tracks. I work on a farm and go shooting so see these type of tracks all the time always with a nice juicy rabbit at the end of them
  34. T

conspiracy madness

I know when me and him talk he says that I am taken in by all the lies the main stream media are feeding us. When I asked him to check out a site that may interest him he told me that the whole site was all lies. the only differrence between that site and the Alex Jones site he reads was that...
  35. T

conspiracy madness

Sorry typing error changed it to red well you are going to be killed
  36. T

conspiracy madness

I have a friend who as started to read Alex Jones (A total gob shite) website he as become oppcessed with what is on the website last nite he was telling me how in america your mail box as either a blue spot or a red spot on them if your mail box has the blue spot you will be taken away and...
  37. T

Paranormal Activity - movie

went to see it yesterday it was worse than the blair witch. Some of the audiance screamed when a door slammed but when girl was dragged out of the bed audiance burst out laughing.
  38. T

i think it was just along from the grotto. What I can remember from the show the person phoning in said that their father had been based there and the place had very large metal doors then large rooms and passageways inside with a medical room deep inside.
  39. T

Ghosts where is the evidence

I dont class myself as a sceptic. and i know what you mean about sceptics been smug but ive also met believers that are just as smug. I always try to be open minded but with my feet firmly on the ground. when Ive been told a story by someone I weigh up the facts for myself but also know that it...
  40. T

richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=146 Link is dead. No archived version found. See later post for current version. here is a video from the same site that goes into more detail about what happened. Interestingly I can remember about 5 or ten years ago hearing on a local radio show about an...
  41. T

richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=206 Link is dead. No archived version found. See later post for current version. Just came across this video footage on richplanet.net about an alien sighting in newcastle in the 1940s.
  42. T

Ghosts where is the evidence

Have been thinking about this for ages I have had an interest in the paranormal for almost 35 years and been doing investigations for more than ten years. Seen lots of photos and video photoage some of which has made it in to books as evidance of ghosts but personally i dont think ive ever a...
  43. T

DERWENT RESERIVOR NESSIE?????

Never heard of any cat fish been in the reserivor but that doesnt mean that there couldnt be one in. but the thing i saw had its head just above the water.
  44. T

Mysterious Lion-Marked Eggs Appear in Suburban Garden

it sounds like a story from the EGGS-FILES
  45. T

it could well have been it was a fair size bigger than a normal eel though.
  46. T

Im new to this site but find it very interesting and would like to tell of something that happened to me a few months ago. I like to go fishing every so often one of my favorite places is Derwent reserivor which is between blanchland and corbridge. Ive been going there for as long as i...
  47. T

Twenty UFOs Spotted Flying in Formation Over England

just wait till the remote controlled kite starts to sell in britain with all their flashing coloured lights even more sightings to report
Back