• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Waymarker

Are TV Ghost Shows Genuine?

As a matter of interest, what do FT members think of all the "true life" TV ghost hunting series that are around such as 'Ghost Encounters' etc, are they all fakery or what?
  2. Waymarker

Why Is Christianity The Biggest Game On The Park?

I mean, how ever did a religion founded by a young uneducated carpenter from a tiny remote village go on to dominate the world even now, 2000 years later? Anybody have any ideas?
  3. Waymarker

Cameras & Vision Devices Etc.

DIGICAM I'm by no means a photography expert and bought this Z915 randomly off the shelf last year, it's a neat little 4 inches wide and I'm quite impressed with it's 10x zoom and video option, it cost me £110 GBP (170 USD) and is about typical of most other modern digicams- Here's a...
  4. Waymarker

The Altons: an English UFO/ crop circle hotspot

By Waymarker. (If the pics are too big for your monitor,drag the horizontal slider or hold CTRL and roll your mousewheel to shrink/enlarge) The twin villages of Alton Barnes and Alton Priors in Wiltshire (circled) lie 15 miles north of Stonehenge and have been a focus of crop circle/UFO...
  5. Waymarker

M5 'UFO' Nov 2011

Can we post videos at Fortean? TV reporter John Kay was covering an M5 motorway crash when a thing flies into shot at about 5 seconds, its been discussed on the net and some people say it was a UFO and others say it was a moth, although November is a bit late for moths. My guess is that it was...
  6. Waymarker

Vardogers: False / Premature Arrivals (IHTM)

Anybody here had a False Arrival experience? Basically you hear somebody arrive home or wherever (front door opening and closing, footsteps in the hallway etc), then there's complete silence and when you get up to investigate you find you're alone in the house. It happened to me about 30...
  7. Waymarker

The Spalding Incident

Hi guys, I was camping alone some years ago near Spalding (England) and had a dream in which i was out of the tent and following a monk-like figure across the field to a clump of trees containing some sort of craft, and there the dream ended. Next morning I woke up back in the tent and noticed...
Back