• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. F

Eye On The Dollar Bill Explained?

I believe the eye in the triangle atop a pyramid on the dollar bill refers to the Hindu god Shiva. You may be aware of this idea: look on the web and you will find many people offering this notion...but none of them go into the detail that I am about to do. Shiva is notable for having a third...
  2. F

Who Is Bob?

Freddy Krueger is played by Robert Englund, in Halloween Myers kills Bob and pretends to be him -his girlfriend refers to him as Bob twice. In Halloween two we see Myers picking up a knife as two old folk watch the news. We get a shot of Myers as on the Tv a guy is saying "This Is Robert Mundy...
  3. F

Harry Potter Is Freddy Krueger

The name Krueger means Potter. Krüger, Kruger or Krueger (without the Umlaut Ü) are Jewish-German surnames originating from Krüger, meaning tavern-keeper in Low Saxon or potter in High German. There are similarities in their name. Both Christian names end in y and have double letters in them...
  4. F

Cracking The 9/11 Code

The 9th letter of the alphabet is I the 11th is K. The pentagon had 5 sides. The 5th letter is E. IKE. It happened in 2001. get rid of the noughts we have 21. Two and one make 3 the 3rd letter is C. ICKE. Building 7 was known as the Salomon building. Solomon? The seal of Solomon was also...
  5. F

Jack The Ripper & Venus

Below is a letter I sent to David Icke. It talks about Jack The Ripper and Venus symbology. It also shows how the Manchester bombing was a venus event. It's long but worth reading. ------------------------------- David. You've discussed the role of saturn in your books. My own research has...
  6. F

The Universe Is Supernatural

I'm talking about the origins of the universe. Seems to me there are only two options... Theory A) something came from nothing TheoryB) Something always existed When I say nothing I mean NOTHING. No energy, no matter, no time, no dimensions. There are two types of nothing according to Michio...
  7. F

Hull werewolf

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Beast-Barmston-Drain-seen-killing-German-Shepherd/story-29234290-detail/story.html One person claims to have seen the "tall and hairy" beast jump 8ft over a fence, carrying a German Shepherd in its jaw. Always one to keep an open mind, Hull historian Mike Covell...
  8. F

The Ghost of Old Mother Riley?

I was learning how to use computers at this establishment. People began to talk about how the building was haunted by Old Mother Riley. If you aren't aware of Old Mother Riley's films then I will describe her as a man (Arthur Lucan)who dressed up as an old lady for supposed comedic effect...
  9. F

Illuminati Whistleblower

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/jan...ergoal.htm Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on...
  10. F

Just SOME of the weird things that happened to me

Monster in the room I was renting a flat that had a long hallway with a damp bedroom at the end. I never used it and for some reason it began to frighten me. On my way to the kitchen I would sometimes have to carry a knife because of my fear of this room. One day I turned my back on the door to...
  11. F

Found A Magic Stone

Back