• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. fizzy55

Shadow Twin

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help give me some ideas on this. A friend told me yesterday that he has been seeing a figure following him around. He first saw it in his room, then stood watching him at work, then on the sidelines when he was taking part in a race. He says it is black and fuzzy...
  2. fizzy55

Who Was That?

I've had something similar happen to me quite a few times in the past. Laying in bed I'd hear snippits of conversation, generally something banal but very clear as though happening right next to me. It was almost like crossed wires on a phone line. I remember a mans voice saying he must get the...
  3. fizzy55

The 15-Minute City Conspiracy

Coincidentally I was having my hair done today and we were generally chatting when the woman doing my hair said: 'Have you heard about these 15 minute...' 'Yes.' I said and she laughed at not even having to finish the sentence. She said; 'I didn't know anything about them until yesterday when a...
  4. fizzy55

It's true, it is unworkable nonsense. We could say the same about quite a lot of what's already been implemented over the years though and that hasn't stopped them being put in place. I think most conspiracy theories aren't one hundred per cent believed by those who talk about them. But the...
  5. fizzy55

Well, no I don't think they would. Which is why I said 'I dont believe they have it at the forefront of their mind.' Feels to me they tell us they are just trying to make the world better and save us from whatever they're telling us the next threat is and keep us worried and arguing amongst...
  6. fizzy55

I am quite close to someone who is working in an area like this. They've said much the same as you Min. It is clear that from the inside, this person believes there is no conspiracy either. They state that the goal is predominitely to push people towards green vehicles at the moment. But they...
  7. fizzy55

Edited for a bit more clarity as written originally on phone in a bit of a rush. I know these are only my own thoughts and opinions on these issues and to be honest, I hope I'm wrong.
  8. fizzy55

Having read this thread with interest I just want to get my own thoughts off my chest. I don't one hundred per cent believe everything I'm about to theorise on. But I do believe in the possibility of lots of what's been stated on this thread and it's concerning. It seems to me that over the last...
  9. fizzy55

Fortean Times Back Issues

I would be interested. I'm a bit too far for pick up though about 3 hours drive away from where you are.
  10. fizzy55

Strange Things That Scared You (But Aren't Obviously 'Scary')

And that's my nightmare sorted for tonight. Something like I go downstairs to find my tree covered in egg sacs, hanging there like baubles. Pulsating...
  11. fizzy55

Inside No. 9

I haven't either. I probably still wont, even though I know it's in every episode somewhere.
  12. fizzy55

Inside No. 9

Entirely to do with my wandering concentration and being tired whilst binge watching them late in the evening after the little ones are in bed, I must add. The writers themselves are excellent and cant be blamed for my poor observance. After years of watching, I've only just found out about the...
  13. fizzy55

Inside No. 9

I'm currently reading the new book: The insiders guide to Inside no 9; By Mark Salisbury with Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith. Link to the book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/152935126X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_i_4BACP5VVR23C0PTHB7Q2 I'm finding it really interesting, lots of background info...
  14. fizzy55

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

That's true :)
  15. fizzy55

And maybe I am?! Childhood memories tend to have a tint and glow about them anyway. At least the happy ones do. I've only met the one person who remembered the sun being yellow. I asked my other half and he can't recall the sun looking any different. So I'm stumped.
  16. fizzy55

Changes in the atmosphere seems like the most likely answer to me, but only if other people have noticed the changes too and I don't know how I could bring this into most conversations I have with people. Not many of my friends share the same sort of interest in the odd or hard to explain like I...
  17. fizzy55

I think so too.
  18. fizzy55

I thought a change in vision may have something to do with it, but I'm in my mid-thirties, although my eyesight has certainly changed in my thirties I still do pretty good on eye tests. It's a possibility though that there has been a change to how my eyes process colours.
  19. fizzy55

Or maybe theres another very simple explanation, and I've just missed it?
  20. fizzy55

Apologies if something like this has been discussed before. I was recently in conversation with someone and they mentioned feeling that the sun had changed colour. I looked at them in bewilderment and they told me to think back to my childhood, playing outside, and they asked me what I...
  21. fizzy55

Supernatural Experiences Around The Death Of A Loved One

I'm sorry for your loss spudrick68. My friend recently lost her mum suddenly and unexpectedly. Even though it hurt me to watch my mum decline at least I got to say goodbye and provide comfort for her at the end. I think in many ways it must be harder for my friend dealing with the acceptance of...
  22. fizzy55

Oh yes I see what you mean from afar it does.
  23. fizzy55

This is the charm bracelet with the charm my daughter found on it
  24. fizzy55

You have only enhanced mine too. To hear from people with a similar experience is amazing. It makes a change from being looked at like I'm going dotty, as many do when someone admits to having an experience that may be supernatural in nature. I will talk to her about it again and tell her of...
  25. fizzy55

To be honest, I think the appearance of the charms reassured me more than my daughter. She is 14 and I think she's not entirely sure I didn't put it there to make her feel better. But I KNOW I didn't, so I have the certainty she doesn't. She knows I've never lied to her though and it has given...
  26. fizzy55

What an astonishing experience to have happened for your grandaughter and so similar to what happened to my daughter, too. How is she doing?
  27. fizzy55

Thank you, I didn't expect to tell all of that but I'm glad I did. I needed to let it all out, I think. It all seems to make much more sense in my head now, finally. I have wondered if the combined emotions of everyone during those weeks could have created some sort of polt, what with the...
  28. fizzy55

You have a point there, absolutely. When you say crisis and emotional turmoil, that's exactly how I was feeling. As I mentioned in my first post, there was a family friend who I had to put my foot down with. My mother loved this person but they took advantage of her and didn't treat her with...
  29. fizzy55

I'm sorry for your loss too and thank you for telling me your experiences. I recognise when you say you could feel him there, the silouhette in your peripheral vision. I too felt that my mum was around as I sorted through her house. It was a sigh, a creak, a breath of air the feel of someone...
  30. fizzy55

Bugmum:I'm sorry for your loss too and you're right, we all deal with grief in different ways. Someone told me that if they had experienced what I had, they would have found it frightening, the opposite of comforting, so maybe the universe attempts to give us what we need, when we need it, the...
  31. fizzy55

Apologies in advance for the long post, and this is being written by phone so the grammer and layout may be a bit lacking. I've gone back and forth for months on if I should post about this. It's hard to tell some of it without telling all of it and some of it's just too personal, for me and for...
  32. fizzy55

Did The Spirits Tell Me Who Jack The Ripper Was?

Yes. I once went to a spiritualist church too and came out with the same hat. It was very disapointing. I think that some who go to mediums for comfort aren't looking for anything but that and they wont question too much, but when someone goes looking for real proof of something else out there...
  33. fizzy55

It's difficult as I wanted to try and keep things as simple as I could in the telling, and not add any more ifs and buts and coincidences into events that already have so many ifs and buts and coincidences but in telling everything I have to. And there is more to the story, unrelated to the...
  34. fizzy55

There is one other possibility in regards to the K. This all happened 6 years or so ago and the name stuck in my head as I searched for it so much over the weeks that followed. It stayed in the back of my mind over the following years although I didn't much think about it. It was a very similar...
  35. fizzy55

It's true, it was only ever part of a series of coincidences that felt odd. Your explanation is as possible as any. Apart from the theory that my mum would have told the medium about my dads crime magazines and me taking them to him and what not. They split up around the time I was born and she...
  36. fizzy55

Twitter drives me mad anyway.
  37. fizzy55

Thank you, it's nice to think there is a possibility he had a hand in all of the strange coincidental stuff that has happened since he passed away. We had a period of estrangement during my teenage years and neither of us was the soppy sort, but I had regrets about the time we had missed and the...
  38. fizzy55

One of my mums friends has had a love hate relationship with her ex partner for years, but the medium told her she is going to get back together with him and marry him. She's adament that it will not happen! But every time I see her I ask if I need to buy a hat yet:D @escargot
  39. fizzy55

Yes, it's knowing logically that there has to be an explanation, but feeling pulled in to something you don't understand, experiencing these unexplainable things and you feel you have to ask yourself, what if...
  40. fizzy55

Yes I know she has said a few things to my mum that were off the mark in the past. My mum has been quite a few times with different people and they all come away impressed as far as I know. She is extremely good, but not always right.
  41. fizzy55

I never saw the family downstairs, I heard them I think. I was aware they were there but I can't remember her talking about them being there. I just knew they were there. At least someone was. Or something! :omg: It was her family, I'm sure, lol.
  42. fizzy55

Yes, we were upstairs in her house, the rest of the family was downstairs, it's a possibility.
  43. fizzy55

Come to think of it, his spelling wasn't brilliant either, so if it was him, that could account for that pesky 'k' !
  44. fizzy55

Well, and I know how unbelievable this sounds: The reason I was reading that magazine is because before my dad died in sept 2014 (which the medium had warned my mum about), he was extremely interested in true crime. I used to go to the markets with him and he would buy these true crime magazines...
  45. fizzy55

Oh yes, imagine! I'm going to try and do a bit of digging when I have the time and see if anything else has been written about this man. I'd be greatful if anyone else comes across anything, if they could let me know also, that would be great.
  46. fizzy55

Yes, it is extremely heavy. It can be lifted, but it took me some effort when I tried it.
  47. fizzy55

You know, somehow I've only just myself noticed the difference. Subconciously I have put the K in even though I was sure the names were exactly the same. The table very likely spelt it with a K as I typed as I remembered it so it's true there is a slight difference in the spellings.
  48. fizzy55

Me, neither. I cant remember coming across it, I think it was only seeing those names together that made me stop in my tracks, so I could have come across one or the other name and not thought anything about it. I think it's fair to say my mum will have chatted away during past seances, about me...
  49. fizzy55

No tooth fairy?! Lol
Back