• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. dr wu

UFOs & Esotericism

Not sure where to place this but it's an interesting blog and topic...I have always been interested in the weird side of the ufo enigma and people like Dr Vallee who has spent most of his ufo career looking at the high strangeness aspects. I find the routine blob seen in the sky to be a bit...
  2. dr wu

What's The Most Convincing UFO Photo / Evidence?

Question for Feinman: I apologize if this is the wrong place for this, and I'm not trying to trap you.... but what is your favorite ufo pic in the public domain that supports your believe it is a genuine extraterrestrial craft? Also what other 'evidence' (trace/burn marks, debris, etc..) in the...
  3. dr wu

Why Do UFO's / Aliens Act as Reports Claim They Do?

My question on these ufos following planes has always been why would an advanced race of 'aliens' need to do this? If they indeed are highly technical then they can get all the information they need from one or two flybys not to mention just watching us from higher altitudes. And this kind of...
  4. dr wu

Orange Balls of Light (Martinsville / Bloomington IN; 1970's)

Many years ago around 1973.....my friend Mick stayed at college ,while I went home for the summer. One night he and his friends in Martinsville IN (just outside Bloomington IN-IU College) saw these large orange glowing balls of light (natural plasma balls..?) that were moving around the area...
  5. dr wu

The Ariel School UFO Encounter [Ruwa, Zimbabwe, 1994]

I always thought this was a very interesting case,,,,I have a hard time feeling this was a hoax or made up by the kids but then is it a real alien event or something else..? (Dead video link deleted) Why would advanced space aliens land in such an out of the way place to appear to school...
  6. dr wu

Another True UFO Story...?

http://www.aboveblack.com/ Another ex-spook/military man who claims he's telling it like it is. Well, you get three free chapters and some reviews from Amazon.com readers at his site. Wow, I'm convinced, send me 100 copies Mr Sherman. :)
  7. dr wu

Crop Circles

These circles are getting very complex lately. Does anyone have a link or talked to anyone in England who knows how they are being done. I am assuming here they are human creations. Also why do we never here about people being caught at the scene of the 'crime'? As many as they make you'd think...
  8. dr wu

Jacques Vallee: His Work; His Books; His Views

Vallee's the man......:) Those of us who have studied UFOs for many years are familiar with the researcher Dr. Jacques Vallee, who wrote ground-breaking books on the subject such as Passport to Magonia. Vallee retired from the UFO world about 10 years ago for unknown reasons, perhaps...
  9. dr wu

British Opinion On Crop Circles...???

Allright.... What the heck is public opinion on the nature of crop circles in England? No one in America seems to know what the Brits think about these circles. Are they hoaxes? Are aliens doin' them? Is Gaia talking to us? What is the official position by the British Government and the...
  10. dr wu

UMMO

Weird Ufos I am intrigued by high strangeness in ufo cases and I recommend Vallee and Keel's books in this area. Try Messengers Of Deception, Dimensions, Confrontations, and Revelations by Vallee. And Mothman Prophecies and The 8th Tower by Keel. Also the UMMO saga is a must if you are into...
Back