• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Elsupremo

Does anyone suspect that they might be a clone?

Has anyone experienced added or missing time?
  2. Elsupremo

The Black Dot

The Black Dot is a being seen in Cleveland, Ohio by four people that I know of including myself. This being is usually spotted around Kinsmen Ave. Near Lee Rd., for any Clevelanders who want investigate. When I saw this being it was in the winter time in the 80s. I cannot say what exact year. I...
  3. Elsupremo

Strange Encounters

I was once attacked by a demon I call Super Girl downtown San Francisco at 5 during rush hour maybe 40 or so years ago. I was hitch hiking to Canada frOm San Diego. My ride dropped me in downtown SanFran and I decided to continue on to maybe check out Haight Ashbury. I was at maybe 10th street...
  4. Elsupremo

Does Anyone Know Anything About Elves?

On two occasions I've run into Elvish people, or djinn. The first time when I was 20, at a Masonic temple. The second time more recently in San Fran. When I say elves I mean "Lord of the Ring" type elves, not Santa elves. The one I saw two years ago in the Bay Area was a female, tall, about 5ft...
Back