• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Strange Encounters

Elsupremo

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I was once attacked by a demon I call Super Girl downtown San Francisco at 5 during rush hour maybe 40 or so years ago. I was hitch hiking to Canada frOm San Diego. My ride dropped me in downtown SanFran and I decided to continue on to maybe check out Haight Ashbury. I was at maybe 10th street even15th and Post or Bush I can no longer remember. Heading further downtown when I got to the bottom of a hilly part of Bush street I notice that all the traffic had gradually stopped which I found strange being that it was rush hour, then I noticed there was no one at all on the street and it was deadly silent. Not eve.n a pigeon. I know I wasn't high so I became very confused then I saw two young women across the street looking at me and may I say that their eyes were so large that I was taken aback. I had never seen humans with eyes that large before. Two twin brunettes with long hair dressed in identical black outfits. One of them shouted out to the other, "it's a boy" and the both started laughing histerically. As you may know to call grown black male a boy is a common insult in the USA so that's how I took it and ignored them. Then one them shouted " Here comes God" and the both ran quickly while looking up the street at something coming down the street on my side. As I tried to turn and look I was blinded by a light that was so bright I had to cover my eyes and try and run but I could not run, I was paralyzed. What ever was coming down the street I knew it was going to kill me. It was coming quickly and with power so great that I knew if it just touched me I would die. So I quickly decided I will see what kills me by looking at its reflection in the storefront window I was standing next to. Just as it got to where I and was about to touch me I saw her reflection in the window

I will continue. The reflection of supergirl was of a young blond woman with a short hair cut that together with her ridiculous "Clark Kent" looking glasses reminded me of superman, hence the name supergirl. She appeared to be in her maybe early twenties , wearing short pants and a tight t-shirt which displayed her ample breasts. At the moment of supposed contact I felt nothing and she disappeared. Slowly traffic and people started onto the street and I barely noticed because of the stunning hallucination I thought had just occurred. Then it occurred to me that all the people that I saw immediately afterwards were looking at me like I was something disgusting and I do mean all of them. This drove to conclude that maybe something did just happen, but what?

Maybe you were just horny haha. Just get an emf reading the next time you are feeling frisky and compare the results.

I've split this off into a new thread as it really belongs in IHTM Forum.

Elsupremo, thanks for posting your experiences!

Don't worry about the negative replies, a lot of forum dwellers only appreciate otherworldly visions when they're posted by alleged single mothers named "Alyssa".

I will continue. The reflection of supergirl was of a young blond woman with a short hair cut that together with her ridiculous "Clark Kent" looking glasses reminded me of superman, hence the name supergirl. She appeared to be in her maybe early twenties , wearing short pants and a tight t-shirt which displayed her ample breasts. At the moment of supposed contact I felt nothing and she disappeared. Slowly traffic and people started onto the street and I barely noticed because of the stunning hallucination I thought had just occurred. Then it occurred to me that all the people that I saw immediately afterwards were looking at me like I was something disgusting and I do mean all of them. This drove to conclude that maybe something did just happen, but what?

Cat - OK go on.gif

OK, go on...

Having been married twice, and having learned the hard way that women are really in charge, I noticed that Scandinavian societies taught me more directly how free women can do things without consulting their men, who trust them implicitly

Elsupremo, thanks for posting your experiences!

Don't worry about the negative replies, a lot of forum dwellers only appreciate otherworldly visions when they're posted by alleged single mothers named "Alyssa".
Yes that is correct. Somehow many people are frightened about where this world ends and other world begins. I don't blame them.

At least her breasts were ample.
I'm not worried as long as she has my back. Now she most likely has inflicted obscene tortures on my back side. I took it like a man.

I might be mistaken but I saw I docudrama about Trolls in Iceland being a protected species. Maybe it was pure fiction.

I think that was the case but as a result troll numbers exploded exponentially and became a nuisance. Troll hunting is now allowed & indeed actively encouraged in troll hunting season.

I read somewhere they are planning to introduce feral haggis from Scotland to help balance the Troll numbers.

Back