• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. S

The Ghost Room

Hi everyone! I posted this on SSPR before I found out about Fortean Times Message Boards. I had a weird experience in my own home, if someone could help clarify this for me it would be useful. This was summer 2006 and it was stinking hot. I couldn't sleep in my bed and so I went...
  2. uair01

Photos From The Christian Culture Museum In Utrecht

Today we visited the Christian Culture Museum in Utrecht. I couldn’t help noticing a few weird exhibits and hope you will be amused. Sorry for the bad quality of some pictures. My camera batteries were almost gone and I couldn't afford to take many pictures to get it exactly right. I...
  3. Timble2

New Islands Appear

Mu resurfacing, or is this R'lyeh popping up Find this article at: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/1 ... index.html
  4. R

U.S. Man Survives Chocolate Ordeal

I like chocolate too but you can have too much....
  5. F

Man Shows Crowds Fallen Piece Of His Skull

A report from Reuters:- Man shows crowds fallen piece of his skull Wed Jul 5, 2006 11:50 AM BST By Bappa Majumdar KOLKATA, India (Reuters) - Hundreds of people are thronging a hospital in the eastern Indian city of Kolkata to see a patient holding a piece of his own skull that fell...
  6. Graylien

Strange Entity Sighting (Poland; March, 2006)

Dog wailing calmly? WTF is that? It's like some kind of Zen riddle! Imagine one hand clapping. Now imagine dog wailing calmly. I was going to post this in cryptozoology somewhere but it's just too bonkers: source Original link is dead (site is MIA). See below for additional info.
  7. Z

The Wicker Man Remake

Wicker Man remake - trailer now online http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thewickerman/ To be honest, it looks like a completely different movie and ethos - barring a few pointless references (he's called Edward and the girl he's searching for is called Rowan Woodward?) Phooey.
  8. Yithian

Brothers Of The Head

Brothers of the Head I've just got back from seeing this as the middle feature in a great treble bill (dubbed 'Midnight Obsession') at the Jeonju Film festival. It's really quite interesting and somewhat dark. Fortean associations abound. A few cameos, not least Ken Russell and Jonathan...
  9. ramonmercado

Hunt For Karate Legend Goes Cold

10. O

Snakes On A Plane

Following in the tradition of its noble cinematic forefathers Scorpions on a Plane (Tail Sting) and Snakes on a Submarine (Fer-De-Lance) this is apparently the real title of the new Samuel L. Jackson action movie. I think you can guess the plot. From Wikipedia: Offical website...
  11. GNC

Harry Hill's TV Burp

Anyone see this on Saturday? Not the most immediately obvious Fortean programme, but there was a hilarious spoof of Derek Acorah on it, complete with a fight between him and Scooby Doo.
Back