• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Agenda 21

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
As I was unable to find an Agenda 21 thread that already existed, I am creating this new thread.

Agenda 21. It's real, it's happening. All over the world.
The reasons why are best known only to TPTB.

On the surface, it appears to make sense...but is it something darker? Some people are already suffering the effects.

What's it about? Resettlement of everybody into tiny apartments in cities - with sky-high rents. Confiscation of property and assets. Denial of ownership of personal means of transport, except for the wealthy elite. Greater control of the state over the individual. Removal of the intelligent middle classes. Population reduction. Movement towards a single world government. Making people homeless. And more.

Landowners being harassed in the US:

Self-sufficient people in the US being muscled off their land:

Prohibition of people collecting rainwater in the US:

Thoughts, anyone?

That's a bit of a worry. I'd heard of Agenda 21 and got the gist of it being to do with population control...cant deny that it looks more than somewhat sinister.

It is just a way of drawing attention to the next wave of "enclosures."

You are unlikely to find "Agenda 21" on a document: the branding is done by the opposition.

The middle-classes are to be treated as the working-classes were before.

I think we were up-to-speed on that already! :p

Growing your own food illegal in some parts of the US. How long before it happens here?

You are unlikely to find "Agenda 21" on a document: the branding is done by the opposition.

The middle-classes are to be treated as the working-classes were before.

I think we were up-to-speed on that already! :p
Really? The UN even published a book about it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
Agenda_21_Cover.gif

On the surface, it appears to make sense...but is it something darker
Have you any recommended internet reference source, other than the two embedded videos? I'll have a quick look, unguided, and see what I find...

There is a huge Agenda 21 notice board placed at my work, which is a council park.

I have never read it and only noticed it (it's quite large!) last year after a conversation with my friends mum who is convinced Agenda 21 is evil.

Ermintrude: You could look at Glenn Beck, who has written 2 books about it so far (they are fiction, but based on what is going on).
There's a lot of activity in opposition to Agenda 21, mostly from conservatives and right-wingers in the US, so you have to apply a bullshit filter of your own to get to the truth. Glenn Beck is a tad right-wing.
Unfortunately, there is no 'definitive' and 'reliable' source of information. What is starting to happen in the US is definitely not constitutional, and it does seem to match up with the stated aims of Agenda 21 - so we have to draw our own conclusions, trying to ignore hype and hysteria along the way.

I take that back.

Evidently there is an "Agenda 21" and it is resisted by people who want to carry on regardless.

How evil is it? I will try to work out. Something fewer and fewer people have the time or education to do. :(

How evil is it? I will try to work out. Something fewer and fewer people have the time or education to do. :(

Evil? It's a no-brainer, really.
Any move to stop people growing food (for their own consumption) on their own land is wrong.
Any move to stop people collecting rainwater (for watering their plants) is wrong.
Any move to force people to give up their land without suitable compensation is wrong.
The list goes on.

"Alabama became the first state to prohibit government participation in Agenda 21 . . . "

Civil War II heading this way? :cry:

A civil war in America would probably sort it out. People would quickly find out what they're fighting for (or against).
However, people are now sheeple, so a civil war is really unlikely.
Soviet USA is the likely outcome.

I don't know if this will fall under the umbrella of Agenda 21, but for some time here in New South Wales, Australia, we have government legislation that determines how much rainwater a farmer can harvest.

Here's an introduction to the above, and please forgive me if I've typed of this before now - it somehow seems appropriate.

In NSW we have a continuous mountain range that runs basically North/South, which divides the coast (at it's widest, about 100K's) from the rest of the state. On the east of the Great dividing Range, the majority of the states population lives, and coincedentally, 90% of the state average rain falls (av. 26"), but only 10% of foodstuffs are grown.

All of this rain runs into the sea, due to the fact that once it hits the ground it is non potable.

West of the Great Divide, 10% of the states people live, growing 90% of the food required for the state. the size of our properties determines the size and holding capacity of our dams necesary for watering of stock.

The majority of our creeks stop running in late spring, usually drying up through summer, to be replenished in late autumn by sometimes predictable rains. If we are lucky we have a river that runs through, or borders our collective properties where we can buy an allocation of predetermined water from our government.

If we aren't lucky, we have to rely soley on water harvested from rain, or, buy water and truck it in for our stocks requirements.

Because Government legislation determines the size of dams built, with Government officials signing off on the completed dam, it determines that the local isohyet and the size of our property predicts that we can harvest 10% of all rainfall - if it rains at all - with frequent long term spells of El Nino determining that.

With 10 percent rainfall of the states average, falling west of the Great Divide, and we being allowed to harvest 10% of that, we are generally relying on 1% of the states rainfall (.26"...yes that's 1/4 of an inch) to water our stock - as I said before, we are considered lucky if we have a permanent river/creek that flows year round - it is usually at this time that cyanobacteria builds up in our flowless rivers, exacerbating the situation, with stock deaths prevalent if the water/mud holes haven't been isolated from the stock.

You are most probably thinking about the rest of the rainfall harvested, and what happens to it. Good question. As soon as rainfall hits the ground on your property, and enters into a watercourse, that water is now the property of a Water Catchment Authority. The State Water Corporation Act 2004 and the Sydney Water Catchment Management Act 1998 determines the legislation, and the penalties imposed in any transgression.

And I quote;
"The State has the right to the control, use and flow of all water in rivers, lakes and aquifers as well as all water occurring naturally on or below the surface of the ground. There is uncertainty about how this other surface water is controlled. The Amendment Act removes some of that uncertainty"

I live approximately 200 kilometres from Sydney, the states capital, in a town that has the Wollondilly River flowing through it - as it is - the river belongs to the Sydney Water Catchment Authority, with all water from our area flowing down to Sydneys dams, where it is then piped back up here to Goulburn, at rural prices (my average consumption last quarter was 140 litres a day - my bill for that quarter was $AU 300.00) even though we have a permanent river that flows through and alongside of our town.

So...maybe there is manipulation, by a higher authority, and maybe the Australian Buy Back Scheme was all part of the plan - who knows - maybe a case of Though the mills of God grind slowly; Yet they grind exceeding small;

This is the first i have ever heard of A21, but from what i have just watched its a case of water and power realising there is potential untapped money from these people, and they want it. Its all about money

This is the first i have ever heard of A21, but from what i have just watched its a case of water and power realising there is potential untapped money from these people, and they want it. Its all about money
Not just money. Power over people.

And I quote;
"The State has the right to the control, use and flow of all water in rivers, lakes and aquifers as well as all water occurring naturally on or below the surface of the ground. There is uncertainty about how this other surface water is controlled. The Amendment Act removes some of that uncertainty"

I live approximately 200 kilometres from Sydney, the states capital, in a town that has the Wollondilly River flowing through it - as it is - the river belongs to the Sydney Water Catchment Authority, with all water from our area flowing down to Sydneys dams, where it is then piped back up here to Goulburn, at rural prices (my average consumption last quarter was 140 litres a day - my bill for that quarter was $AU 300.00) even though we have a permanent river that flows through and alongside of our town.

So...maybe there is manipulation, by a higher authority, and maybe the Australian Buy Back Scheme was all part of the plan - who knows - maybe a case of Though the mills of God grind slowly; Yet they grind exceeding small;
Yes...this does sound like Agenda 21 in action.
Somebody might be getting a nice kickback from using your rainwater.
They're pinching the rainwater and selling it back to you for a nice fat profit.

According to this video, Ronald Reagan was warning people 50 years ago that this would happen.

I have probably got this wrong, ive read the list and i interpret it as they should have been helping those people who are self sufficient, not kicking them out of their houses, they should have been providing help with sustaining their crops, in fact, help with everything.

I have probably got this wrong, ive read the list and i interpret it as they should have been helping those people who are self sufficient, not kicking them out of their houses, they should have been providing help with sustaining their crops, in fact, help with everything.
Yes, that's what it looks like...large corporate farms owned by wealthy, powerful landowners are doing very nicely - but little guys who just want to get by are being pushed about. You've got to wonder why.

Well its not like they are a threat, maybe they think all loners are mad gunmen just waiting to flip their lids and gun anybody down

Well its not like they are a threat, maybe they think all loners are mad gunmen just waiting to flip their lids and gun anybody down
Those people just want a quiet life, pottering about on their little bit of land.
The government seems to want all of that land to be part of some gigantic, integrated (the Agenda 21's favourite word) industrial farming machine. Resettle the peasants into cities and use all of the remaining land for farming (or whatever).
Restrict the movement of the peasants so they can't visit the countryside or live there.

Yes...this does sound like Agenda 21 in action.
Somebody might be getting a nice kickback from using your rainwater.
They're pinching the rainwater and selling it back to you for a nice fat profit.

In 2014; revenue was Au$147.2 million, with revenue after tax being Au$ 20.7...so a combined re-investment in infrastructure and tax amounted to Au$ 126.5 million.

Apparently, this is the text of the Agenda 21 document online:

http://www.unep.org/Documents.Multilingual/Default.asp?documentid=52

I haven't had the time to read it, sorry.

On the surface it all seems very reasonable, innocuous, etc.
However, the way it is being interpreted by governments is not so harmless.

We have a problem at the moment Mytho, where fully owned properties, farms and stations are taking out loans because of the drought, whereupon, the bank re-values the property and de-values the said property, forclosing on the loan and kicking the farmer who has had stewartship of the property for the last 4 or 5 generation, off the family farm.

There are some suggestions that the properties are then being onsold to foreign corporations at the acquiesence of the federal government. As it is, in 2013, 49 million hectares of land was owned by foreign corporations.

In 2014; revenue was Au$147.2 million, with revenue after tax being Au$ 20.7...so a combined re-investment in infrastructure and tax amounted to Au$ 126.5 million.
Not sure what you're saying there...are you saying that Au$ 20.7 went adrift?

Not sure what you're saying there...are you saying that Au$ 20.7 went adrift?

No, I meant that $126.5 million went adrift - a bit of 'fancifull bookeeping' if I ever saw it.

Back