• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Contactee Delivers Messages As ET Channeler

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
thornton-585x306.jpg

Alien Contactee Delivers Messages as ET Channeler

They believe that the earth is dying and that we have to go somewhere.

A former nurse now claims her life is dedicated to serving grey aliens – a “peaceful alien species” – by channeling their messages through her body, as well being a spokesperson for other “alien races” including the Draconians, Reptilians and Annunaki. The messages she has received include warnings about the future and information about world leaders.

In an interview with news.com.au, 37-year-old Kerrie-Ann Thornton recounts that her first “terrifying” contact occurred in 2009 when an alien appeared in the back seat of her car while driving in Sydney.

From then on it kept happening. It made my life hell until I actually learned to communicate with them and then it settled down. And eight years later here we are.

ad.jpg

Where “we are” is working as a psychic medium whose specialty is channeling aliens that she sees through her “third eye and physical eyes.” Thornton describes grey aliens as 7-foot-tall beings with the usual “large heads, black eyes, small nose and mouth, skinny necks, long slender bodies and very muscular.” That “very muscular” part is not a description normally associated with greys and that may be what attracted Thornton to them to the point of having sex on a “space bus.” She claims she miscarried alien hybrids in two pregnancies.

grey1-570x547.jpg

Depiction of grey alien possibly flexing muscles

Thornton says these aliens selected her for communications with Earth humans because of her “rare DNA” which her mother confirms but neither gives any evidence of it. The interview took place at a motel where, although she claims she’s been communicating with aliens telepathically and in person for almost ten years, she will attempt to allow greys to possess her body and speak directly through her … for a $20 fee paid by 12 people in the room.

Even more text at... http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/04/alien-contactee-delivers-messages-as-et-channeler/

thornton-585x306.jpg

A former nurse now claims her life is dedicated to serving grey aliens – a “peaceful alien species” – by channeling their messages through her body, as well being a spokesperson for other “alien races” including the Draconians, Reptilians and Annunaki. The messages she has received include warnings about the future and information about world leaders.

In an interview with news.com.au, 37-year-old Kerrie-Ann Thornton recounts that her first “terrifying” contact occurred in 2009 when an alien appeared in the back seat of her car while driving in Sydney.

From then on it kept happening. It made my life hell until I actually learned to communicate with them and then it settled down. And eight years later here we are.

ad.jpg

Where “we are” is working as a psychic medium whose specialty is channeling aliens that she sees through her “third eye and physical eyes.” Thornton describes grey aliens as 7-foot-tall beings with the usual “large heads, black eyes, small nose and mouth, skinny necks, long slender bodies and very muscular.” That “very muscular” part is not a description normally associated with greys and that may be what attracted Thornton to them to the point of having sex on a “space bus.” She claims she miscarried alien hybrids in two pregnancies.

grey1-570x547.jpg

Depiction of grey alien possibly flexing muscles

Thornton says these aliens selected her for communications with Earth humans because of her “rare DNA” which her mother confirms but neither gives any evidence of it. The interview took place at a motel where, although she claims she’s been communicating with aliens telepathically and in person for almost ten years, she will attempt to allow greys to possess her body and speak directly through her … for a $20 fee paid by 12 people in the room.

Even more text at... http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/04/alien-contactee-delivers-messages-as-et-channeler/
Some people will believe anything

I'm a lot more skeptical of UFO's and alleged ET contacts than I am of possible supernatural happenings. This, even though I have seen a UFO.

I'm open-minded about either possibility however.

About bloody time! We've been waiting for nearly five whole months for this revelation. Tell us why you sent us the Trumpinator! What does he want?! Whaaaat doessss heeeee waaaant?!

*Pats Skinny on the back and gives cup of tea* there there dear, calm down, he just wants your soul

Back