• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alleged Non Human Caught on Film (in Chile)

Eeze a you izza Puertughaaallism sen, izza zat whart eez? Zo whyizza you a Mekkido plass in being fototakin'?

I iss keepin monkee pet now! But not fototakin', is illorful an bad for de govt!

:D

I eees taken da fotto off myee mankheyy coss heee lykee too crass da roooaad on hiss hown lots. I liff in mekhiko now fryend

Ee izza won bik priddee monkee! Izza you won luggy gye or wot! Beeg beeg monkhee yeh?

Nar. It's not that pretty mate. Just a plain old Collabus with a hat on and that.

After seeing this picture in FT's "Monsters of the Moor" issue (or whatever it was called - I couldn't afford to buy it!) I'm more convinced than ever.

Sertile's verdict: nothing but a wee monkey

To me seems to be one of two things one: Monkey two: very small bald naked man..oh i mean non-man.

Strings out.

Emperor said:
1. It is only about six foot from the rider and probably in his peripheral vision.

Not sure - the rider is considerably higher.

Cute little chap.

"Mysterious" Creature is no mystery...

Magnifying the image shows that it is clearly not a photograph but only a chalk drawing.

Can you elaborate on that please? How does it clearly show it is a chalk drawing of all things? :?:

I don't know whether the page is up yet, but I put 3 pics up from my messing about in Adobe. I don't think it's genuine but I think if it's a cloned or pasted object, they have got the blur, direction and shadow perfect. I tend to think it's either an odd angled bird taking off or landing, (there's a pigeon to the right)...or a carefully placed doll type thing. Not ruling our some mad monkey thing out for a stroll! (Trained or domestic, of course!)
Sod it! lol... The truth will unfold. Has anyone investigated the source thoroughly since its publication?
http://geocities.com/trevegan/smallbloke

Re: "Mysterious" Creature is no mystery...

califb said:
Magnifying the image shows that it is clearly not a photograph but only a chalk drawing.

Again.....care to elaborate?

This reminds me of stories my father used to tell me about gnome-like creatures who could traverse through worlds without being detected and the only way you could see them was through a camera or sunglasses. He may have been putting me on. My dad was full of those kinds of tales. Maybe that is why I am so 'strange'.

WW

I absolutely love Border Collies, but I have to say that I felt sick at that T shirt design! :lol:
No offense.

Can anyone point out why one should imagine that photograph to be a bloody chalk drawing, or are we having the piss taken out of us? lol!

I often wonder if the very things we dub hoaxes aren't in fact, the very proof we seek.

It's a shame.

A few tricksters in history have spoiled the whole lot.

WW

Even I can tell that photo is fake. lol

But a good job indeed.

WW

Back