• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Astrology Chart For Hiroshima Nuke?

A

Anonymous

Can anyone elaborate on the idea that a astrology natal chart was produced to predict the best time to use the nuclear bomb against Japan? Was Roosevelt involved in this?
Was a hidden ulterior motive used for using the bomb , in astrological terms? Who actually produced the natal chart?

That's a new one to me. Although it seems reasonably logical if you believe in such things.

Another idea, along similar lines is that nuclear explosions can only occur at specific geographic points -- something the big nuclear powers don't want the public to know. I think that goes back to Bruce Cathie and his global grid. I'm pretty sure Richard Hoagland with his hyperdimensional physics makes similar claims.

You don't want a natal chart for that. That'd just tell you where everything was at the time it was erm born and therefore give some insight into it's erm personality.

You could use horary astrology to effectively produce a natal chart of the birth of the idea of dropping a bomb to see what the outcome of such an action might be.

But your best bet would be electional astrology which is used to identify the best time to do something. You could do that using either by using the natal chart of the bomb or of the plan of dropping it to see when the heavens are particularly beneficial to that kind of thing, or you could do what would effectively be a magic(k)al election based on the perceived attributes of the bomb/bombing (mostly martial/saturnine I expect).

I'd not bother myself - beyond the benefits of boggling the mind with complex calculations and deep contemplation of the planetary model, astrology really is a crock :imo:

Magic(k)ally speaking, if you'd identified by election a particularly good occasion for some sort of ... oh I dunno .... summoning of something particularly malefic or something, then I suppose setting off a nuke might not be a bad offering. I don't personally subscribe to the plot theory of history, let alone a magic(k)al plot theory but it's an interesting thought.

Leo: There is a possiblity of travel by air. You will visit a far off city and things will go with a bang.

Now where's me coat.

Hiroshima Atom Bomb

I read this question with some interest as I have been studying astrology as a hobby for over 40 years. For the sake of brevity I will leave out much detail from my reply. If anyone wants to follow this up I will be glad to correspond.

I have erected astrological charts for the following:

1 First controlled (man-made) nuclear reaction Dec 02 1942 3:25 pm CWT Chicago USA

2 First (man-made) nuclear explosion (test bomb) Jul 16 1945 12:29:21 PM GMT Alamagordo New Mexico

3 Hiroshima Atom Bomb Aug 06 1945 8:16 AM JST Hiroshima Japan

Using locational astrology in (1) a Mars rising line can be seen crossing a line produced by the Moon's North node at the Zenith above Hiroshima.

In (2) Uranus was at the IC (nadir) below Hiroshima.

In (3) Uranus was at the Zenith above Hiroshima

Looking at the horoscope for the event the outstanding feature is the conjunction between the Sun and Pluto in a fire sign (Leo) (thanks Bigphoot1-best astrological joke I've seen in a long time). Brief interpretation: elimination of a leader. Association: Pluto/plutonium and of course Uranus/Uranium (see above)

I also erected a chart for the atomic bombing of Nagasaki (4) Aug 09 1945 11:02 AM JST Nagasaki Japan. I have not as yet had time to study this one closely but there is an absence of the obvious significators for Hiroshima, the only major factor being the Sun/Pluto conjunction culminating over the ocean somewhat to the east of Japan.

Looking at 1,2,3 I would suggest:no coincidence but a very deep astrological influence at collective unconscious level.

Looking at 4: I have noticed that there is comparatively very little report on the A bombing of Nagasaki. One account I read alleged that the bomb dropped into a ravine before it detonated thereby reducing its effect. Certainly the astrological significators fail to confirm those of the Hiroshima bomb.

Anyone care to comment/correspond?

Good Luck to All

What i am curious to know , is if there is a consistent pattern to Nuclear testing , and astrological conjunctions.

Uranus/Herschel has been mentioned. Is this consistent in a chart for a large percentage of Nuclear tests , or the start date for nuclear power stations?

Example , is there a presence of Uranus/Herschel in a chart for the Iranian nuclear power plant?

Off-subject, but I've got get this off my chest.

My great-uncle, in the 1930's being the eldest son inherited the family fortune, became a Catholic priest and spent the lot on building a centre in Japan for converting the Japanese to Roman Catholicism.

He built it in Nagasaki.

Back