• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Astronauts Seeing UFOs on the Moon

Do you think the astronauts saw aliens on the Moon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, if the moon landings were faked, then maybe the UFOs were too ... but why? ....hehehehe ;)

Human_84 said:
"Isn't this thread supposed to be regarding UFO's on the moon?"

Yes indeed, but whether or not the astronauts encountered aliens on the Moon is predicated on whether or not those astronauts ever actually arrived on the Moon in the FIRST place.

The VERY FIRST POST in this thread brought up that precise issue, which surely makes the discussion on-topic.

Yes, of course I believe that the astronauts reached the Moon, but a surprisingly large number of supposedly intelligent adults do not.

WhistlingJack said:
"Was it these fellas?" - http://www.lostcosmonauts.com

Jack, I was relying on memories of newspaper stories read more than 35 years ago, but I think this HAS to be the same outfit. Thanks much for tracking this down. You deserve the Fortean Researcher of the Year medallion and chain, along with the bookends shoulder epalets.

ingorami? What are those then, some kind of new alien race? :D

lol You spotted it! It was a tongue in cheek reference to ignoramuses. :lol:

On the Lou Gentile paranormal radio talk show, one of his guests seemed to be under the impression that the original moon landers were told to "leave" by some "people that were already there". From the moment they touched down they were being watched from the hilltops by several beings standing outside their craft. It is a taste of one of the more wild moon landing stories but anythings possible.

I recall browsing a book in a second hand bookshop which was all about structures on the Moon and featured loads of photos of the surface with arrows pointing to supposed proof of intelligent life. Anyone know what book that might have been? I think it was published in the seventies.

Where's that picture of the tower on the Moon? Or is it on Mars? Anyone know what I'm on about?

here's more on that there "Shard" :shock:

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/l ... teries.htm

Various causes for these phenomena have been suggested escaping gas, friction and geomagnetism among them. But does this mean that the moonlights occur naturally? [NASA reverted to the volcanic explanation.] Could those in the Aristarchus and Plato craters be actually signs of alien life? A mysterious glowing cross has been seen, and what about that ray? The last US Ranger missions [7-9: 1964 and 1965] took thousands of lunar photographs apparently including craters with domes. Between 1966 and 1968 NASA’s five Lunar Orbiters took hundreds of images of the Moon, mapping 99% of the surface, in the search for prospective Apollo landing sites. Moon dome photos were actually released in Washington in 1967! Photos from the Gemini and Apollo missions show evidence of civilization on the Dark Side: soaring spires, pyramids and towers, spaceports, lakes, roads/tracks through craters, hills, valleys, etc., and even parked craft! Hovering UFOS were also snapped, including one above an astronaut!
Astronauts’ transmissions to mission control have been censored, particularly during the 1969 Moon landing. Armstrong and Aldrin were not only unnerved by “spaceships” on the surface, complaining of interference “ruining the film”, but actual “visitors” who stood and watched them... .

also you can hunt for your own anomalies here. Iove been on it for awhile ( I think NASA , is airbrushing the good stuff) I was also trying to find the latitude and longitude ( or close to it) for the "shard"- you can adjust the pictures, if you click upwards toward the top, to get horizon type views ( so you can look for shards , castles, and adjust to look for shadows of tall stuff...

http://www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/clementine/

use the

*The Clementine Lunar Image Browser (CLIB) is available. Version 1.5 allows access to over 170,000 Clementine images and includes a new interface that allows the user to zoom in to any location on the moon. The full version, due in 1995, will serve all 1.8 million images as well as their associated data.

It was 20 or so years ago (how old does that make me feel?) since I read Alternative 3 - wasn't the astronaut/UFO thing mentioned in it?

ruffready said:
here's more on that there "Shard" :shock:

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/l ... teries.htm

Various causes for these phenomena have been suggested escaping gas, friction and geomagnetism among them. But does this mean that the moonlights occur naturally? [NASA reverted to the volcanic explanation.] Could those in the Aristarchus and Plato craters be actually signs of alien life? A mysterious glowing cross has been seen, and what about that ray? The last US Ranger missions [7-9: 1964 and 1965] took thousands of lunar photographs apparently including craters with domes. Between 1966 and 1968 NASA’s five Lunar Orbiters took hundreds of images of the Moon, mapping 99% of the surface, in the search for prospective Apollo landing sites. Moon dome photos were actually released in Washington in 1967! Photos from the Gemini and Apollo missions show evidence of civilization on the Dark Side: soaring spires, pyramids and towers, spaceports, lakes, roads/tracks through craters, hills, valleys, etc., and even parked craft! Hovering UFOS were also snapped, including one above an astronaut!
Astronauts’ transmissions to mission control have been censored, particularly during the 1969 Moon landing. Armstrong and Aldrin were not only unnerved by “spaceships” on the surface, complaining of interference “ruining the film”, but actual “visitors” who stood and watched them... .

Looks like you and I have hear from similar sources. I heard some similar things on the radio before.

jumbo's

Anyway if a lump of metal carrying a couple of humans , surviving radiation... bits of rock... boredom.. wubbish ration packs.. there would have to be exterior "help".
Here is a "theory" That lump of metal was protected by an EBE craft on the way to the moon and there were"protected" on the moon.

With so much debris out there it is a shock they managed to get to the moon at all.

Can sceptics explain why they had money to go to the moon but never followed up? Why did they not build a base? If they can siphon money out for black op's project's why could they not motivate themselves to go back to the moon?

Regardless of the technonlogy that those military masonic monkey's have we are not going to be a space faring race. We will never be allowed to travel out there until there is collective agreement.

Re: jumbo's

wowsah156 said:
Can sceptics explain why they had money to go to the moon but never followed up? Why did they not build a base? If they can siphon money out for black op's project's why could they not motivate themselves to go back to the moon?

Because it wasn't done for any scientific reasons - it was done for political point soring and ocne they'd beaten the Ruskies to the Moon it was job done.

Its vastly expensive and needs a lot of political will.

And why are the Americans interested in getting back into space properly? Because the Chinese are interested and it has military/politcal interest again:

www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9471

Moon

The military emphasis for reaching the moon originally blossomed back in the early to mid-1950s when it was assumed that the first nation to attain a lunar presence and establish a military base there would control the planet - by being able to launch nuclear bomb-carrying rockets against any other nation it didn't especially care for.

But it was eventually realized that if the Boldavian Empire launched nuclear rockets from the Moon aimed for Armorobia, the Armorobians would have three full days to empty its entire nuclear arsenal over the Boldavian Empire before those first nuclear rockets from the Moon arrived at their targets.

I believe that NASA had originally intended to build a moon base by the mid-1970s, but their budget was severely cut due to a combination of the expensive war dragging on in Vietnam and increasing public apathy concerning the space programme. By the time of the later moon landings, hardly anyone was even bothering to watch the live TV broadcasts, and people were beginning to question whether it had really been worth spending all that money just to bring home a few lumps of moonrock.

The last 4 posts made me at last smile as the rationale recover this thread at last!
I was getting worried after looking at that ufo site and reading the comments left by, all I can call them...sad individuals who have no common sense at all.
Has anyone read some of them?
But now back to the people who aren't obsessed with the mumbo kumbo that typically gets in the way of serious investigation.
Cheers Leafy, Emp, Old time and Graylian. 8)

THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON?

here's more of the hidden stuff on the moon!! includes : Russian bases on the Far side of the Moon:
Russian bases on the Near side of the Moon: Map of Moon with Points located
ALTERNATIVE THREE
Two Russian scientists, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov advanced an amazing theory in relation to the origin of the moon, in an article published in the Soviet journal Sputnik, in 1970. In the article entitled, ‘Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?’

go here http://www.greatdreams.com/moon/darkmoon.htm

I suspect that the likelihood that the Russian possess a secret base on the far side of the Moon is about on a level with the numerous Internet reports that the German Nazis established a lunar base in 1942, wherein they have been goosestepping around ever since, planning on a re-invasion of the Earth.

My guess is that when those first Storm Troopers do eventually arrive back on Terra the first major military exercise of the day will be attempting to STAND UP under the equivalent of SIX lunar gravities.

With Earth forces shooting at them at the same time.

anyway....

Anyway......

An issue that hasnt been touched upon is the USA wanting to weaponise space around the planet and the moon as well.
Now if that is the case they have probably already attempted this and failed.And they will try again. And again...etc.

If we are going to survive and endure in space the only way to do that would be under a global organisation that is non-political and would have nothing to do with senile American politicians.And there would have to be an agreement not to take weaponry into space. This is something the Americans would resist at all costs.

Can anybody suggest an organisation that exist's at the moment that could be the template for such an organisation?

Re: anyway....

OTR: They'll probably have some "shabby Nazi trick" up their sleeves ;) Some kind of elastic bands for resitance training ;)

wowsah156 said:
Anyway......

An issue that hasnt been touched upon is the USA wanting to weaponise space around the planet and the moon as well.

It might not have come up in this thread but I did link to the major discussion on this abvoe:

www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9471

I would imaigne while we are all ground-based the focus will be on the general near Earth space - as has been noted the Moon is possibly a little too far away to be of major tactical advantage on the Earth but control of the moon will be important as it will largely form the base for future exploration of the solar system and beyond (its clearly very expensive getting materials into orbit and if you can synthesise most of what you want on the moon then the costs fall away. So if you can restrict acess to the Moon then you can make accessing the rest of the Solar System prohibitively expensive. Once you are past the Moon stage you can get into the asteroid belt and access all sorts of resources but the Moon is a choke point for the next 50 odd years.

However, as always, I am getting off topic - might be better if this is continued in the other thread.

Wowsah156, if the United States is so weaponize-the-Moon-happy as you seem to believe, would both the military and the Congress have left the idea sit so entirely moribund for the past 35 years?

As I've written previously a weaponized Moon is fools' security offering no protection to anyone, least of all to the country which places the weapons there.

OldTimeRadio said:
Wowsah156, if the United States is so weaponize-the-Moon-happy as you seem to believe, would both the military and the Congress have left the idea sit so entirely moribund for the past 35 years?

As I've written previously a weaponized Moon is fools' security offering no protection to anyone, least of all to the country which places the weapons there.
But for those who accept that the future of the human race is widely spread in space (because life on Earth could be destroyed by eg an asteroid impact) then control of space could again become a national aspiration, and as Emps says above, this can be done more economically from moon bases.

As it is, the US dominance of space is now under serious challenge. The Chinese have plans for manned outposts, and Europe recently launched (on a Russian rocket) the first of a new series of global navigation satellites, with the explicit intention of becoming independent of the US military based GPS system.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4555298.stm

It would only take a few sabre-rattling US generals to see these developments as being a threat to US well-being, and thus a reason for the militarisation of space.

Looking at the current chinese goverment, do you really think having them go into space is a good thing? I think they would be more likely to try and bring weaponry into space than the americans.

The human rights record of the US is pretty appalling at the moment, and seems to be getting worse.
China on the other hand is becoming very slightly more liberal.
So there might not be much to choose between them in twenty years time.

Any major expansion into space would require very powerful rocketry; NERVA rockets, big dumb boosters, moon bases with mass drivers, asteroid miners; any of these coud be used against targets on Earth or in space.
Even if no weapons as such are carried into space, the space program will allow kinetic and ballistic weapons attacks of devastating force.

A spacecraft, or a rocket drive, properly aimed can be a dangerous weapon; it is impossible to explore and colonise space without gaining the potential to do harm. So space can only remain weapon-free if no exploration takes place.

Back