• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Attracting A UFO Encounter

feinman

Account Retired
All of this is speculation.
I've been wondering for some time --long before Elizondo recently mentioned that he couldn't talk about classified efforts to do the same, if it would be possible to "Alienbomb" the UFO devices and get them to decloak or show up by manipulating their "algorithms". If I were to attempt such a thing, I would check out a number of UFO books through interlibrary loan some months out from the anniversary of a particular remote sighting, not discuss it with a lot of people, only some. It might even help to email your intent to yourself many times and explain that you would post about such an experience on the Internet. I think it might help to be of a certain type of personality with certain past experiences, but perhaps not. Seek out a remote spot near where the sighting occurred and return to that spot regularly on a schedule leading up to that event or perhaps some time beyond. Alternatively, I would seek out a remote location near the ocean, lake or other large body of water. I would explain intent to film the event and perhaps state that it wouldn't be necessary to come very close. Shining a laser beam into the air each time probably wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:
Shining a laser beam into the air each time probably wouldn't hurt.
Just don't point it at an aircraft or helicopter.

Last edited:
... I've been wondering for some time --long before Elizondo recently mentioned that he couldn't talk about classified efforts to do the same, if it would be possible to "Alienbomb" the UFO devices and get them to decloak or show up ... Alternatively, I would seek out a remote location near the ocean, lake or other large body of water. I would explain intent to film the event and perhaps state that it wouldn't be necessary to come very close. Shining a laser beam into the air each time probably wouldn't hurt.

I agree with hunck - why do you seem to be basing tactics on a known presence or sighting being repeated, much less permanently possible, at a given location?

The fall-back position would seem to be passively monitoring a location that you've rigged to draw their attention. This would be the approach tried by Operation Lure (Canada; early 1950s). Has Operation Lure or any similar project worked in the past?

Operation Lure
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/operation-lure.65769/

Just call Dr Greer and he'll set you up with a night vigil to contact ET; for a small fee of course.
;)

It might even help to email your intent to yourself many times and explain that you would post about such an experience on the Internet.
Duly researched, 'how to attract an alien' and apparently what you need, our good friend, is... :)

Why should a UFO reappear on the anniversary of a previous sighting at the same place? Seems a slim chance..
I think with the contiguous universe possibility that there may be certain places and times when chances may go up of seeing one, or certain areas where they are active periodically. Some areas seem to have more sightings, including areas where UFOs can arrive and leave easily.

I agree with hunck - why do you seem to be basing tactics on a known presence or sighting being repeated, much less permanently possible, at a given location?

The fall-back position would seem to be passively monitoring a location that you've rigged to draw their attention. This would be the approach tried by Operation Lure (Canada; early 1950s). Has Operation Lure or any similar project worked in the past?

Operation Lure
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/operation-lure.65769/
I think that it's possible that there are zones of surveillance where some devices might be observed more easily. I don't think that all of the objects are coming in from space these days. I think a lot of them now are here already and are concealed or cloaked and can become active as the AI controlling them decides ("right under our noses", as Bigelow said). I don't know that a large scale landing pad kind of thing is necessary --it might even work against an experience depending on the consequences of that action. We aren't ready for direct contact, but a certain level is maintained, perhaps. Something like getting one to land would take away control from devices that often carefully remain in control of encounter situations.
I don't know if I would want another experience with UFOs. Part of me would want to see them again before I die, but I'd be worried because I know I wouldn't be in control of the situation. It may be that I see them again. It happens that they sometimes interact with people or families longitudinally in time. I am incredibly lucky to have seen them at all --especially in the circumstances I did. I could die tomorrow and be content with this life, now. That is what I told my mother, too, after the first experience I had. I will always remember them hanging in the air in a line --after they dimmed slightly, confronting me. And at that point I knew they weren't anything mundane, and so I took a good hard look at them. trying to observe them as closely as I could while I was being observed myself. Really it was like an ambush. I still don't know if I happened to be in the right place at the right time and they had to move within some window of time and they chose one where there were the fewest cars in the area or something, but I don't think so. Not with the odd circumstances with my office mate etc., and the second experience I had too. I really got the impression of objects that were not from here and had traveled a long distance --a strong feeling as if they had just paused after some travel and were resting.
It was on the 60th anniversary pretty much to the day of the McMinnville UFO sighting and photos. Again, the mcMinnville UFO was on the front of Time magazine that month as I noticed with shock, later.

Last edited:
When I refer to "devices" I'm not talking about clunky stuff but perhaps some technology that can enter our dimensional reality at will and leave it, or be out-of-synch with our time and space and remain undetected if it chooses.

When I refer to "devices" I'm not talking about clunky stuff but perhaps some technology that can enter our dimensional reality at will and leave it, or be out-of-synch with our time and space and remain undetected if it chooses.
According to this documentary you just need an old 'speak and spell' and some kitchen gadgets :hahazebs:

If Forteana has taught us anything, it's that you can't force it to happen, it has to happen of its own accord.

Not sure I agree....or disagree...but it's something I have thought about a lot...

I don't know what this stuff is...none of us do...but it seems to like us looking at it...it often wants our attention...

Not sure I agree....or disagree...but it's something I have thought about a lot...

I don't know what this stuff is...none of us do...but it seems to like us looking at it...it often wants our attention...

Then again, that could be self-flattering misinterpretation because you feel blessed or special because you experienced it.

Honestly, I think it's a waste of time to try and convince skeptics. Anything not debunkable is ignored. My vow. Not post about them again until after Vallee's book is read! :)

OK, this is all opinion.

With that said, I think people are born with the ability to be sensitive to UFOs.

I also think families are tracked through the years.

Honestly, I think it's a waste of time to try and convince skeptics. Anything not debunkable is ignored. My vow. Not post about them again until after Vallee's book is read! :)
Not the first time you've said that yet you haven't stopped posting. ;)
So,,,then you support Dr Greer?
And what does Dr Vallee's book have to do with posting on this topic of 'attracting ufos' ? :rolleyes:

I do say that I will stop posting on UFOs. I vacillate between being enthusiastic about it, weirded out by it, disgusted with skeptics about it, etc. kind of in waves. But I am in communication with a couple members of the forum so co,e back and then can't help myself. So, I am going to give my personal emails to them. I actually think this is a great forum, and you have top-notch researchers working to keep this place interesting. And I enjoy coming here during the pandemic when I can't get out, and working full time and making art --this kind of interaction with folks is all I have time for when it comes to friendship, so I find myself here, as the other forums I have participated in are extinct, and you are a nice bunch of folks. I also enjoy the Fortean aspect of interacting with folks from a parallel universe across the pond! I usually have to go to the Japanese superstore for that kind of mindhump. But I have argued with skeptics for a long time on a number of forums. They insist on trying to debunk ridiculous stuff, and everything else must go into the "will be identified later" basket. They will never address all of the cases they can't debunk. I've provided mine with corroborating sightings I found later. Willing to take a polygraph test, and folks are worrying about Rendlesham Forest! :chuckle:
I've provided photo analysis of the Woonsocket photos and others and still no one can tell me why Trudel would take down his model and glue little arms on it.
Certain professions attract folks with particular personalities and mindsets.. UFO folks include folks with psychological issues, fantastic beliefs and liars. Skepticism can attract compulsive, intransigent, overly-focused individuals.. It is a waste of time to try and convince them. It is an amazing thing about human animals, I've noticed over the years. And have come to now accept and stop struggling and get on with my life.
So, to aid that effort, as I see it is impossible to make headway..
@EnolaGaia I am resigning my membership here. Not because I don't think this is a great forum, because I do! I just see the futility of dealing with skeptics anywhere. Though I do plan on haunting metabunk for a bit --just for kicks.. I will likely read your posts as more things come out... Hopefully my posts will be remembered, too, at the right times...

Hey the UFO thing is just getting interesting!! Hang in there.. :cool: watch the skeptics..

@feinman I find your posts interesting, illuminating, intriguing and other words that both begin and don't begin with "i"

I would be sorry not to have you post on here. You clearly have had intimate experiences with the UFO phenomena and I would like to know all about it. I would ask that you try not to let the hardened skeptics push you away to the detriment of those of us who listen with open minds.

All of this is speculation.
I've been wondering for some time --long before Elizondo recently mentioned that he couldn't talk about classified efforts to do the same, if it would be possible to "Alienbomb" the UFO devices and get them to decloak or show up by manipulating their "algorithms". If I were to attempt such a thing, I would check out a number of UFO books through interlibrary loan some months out from the anniversary of a particular remote sighting, not discuss it with a lot of people, only some. It might even help to email your intent to yourself many times and explain that you would post about such an experience on the Internet. I think it might help to be of a certain type of personality with certain past experiences, but perhaps not. Seek out a remote spot near where the sighting occurred and return to that spot regularly on a schedule leading up to that event or perhaps some time beyond. Alternatively, I would seek out a remote location near the ocean, lake or other large body of water. I would explain intent to film the event and perhaps state that it wouldn't be necessary to come very close. Shining a laser beam into the air each time probably wouldn't hurt.
I myself have been signalling pretty much weekly to whatever night time elementals might happen to be cruising past my tiny weeny itsy bitsy non-event backwater locale for the past twenty odd years. I used to use a 4D-cell maglite, then a 12v halogen spotlight, currently a much more powerful and focussed LED spot, and wave it in a slow 180deg vertical arc from left to right and back again. Invitational like. It has, to date, produced no special visitors. I see bats, owls, aircraft, satellites - both standard and iridium glinters, the ISS, meteors, planets, moons and stars. I have tried telepathy and vocalising my desire to communicate with any sentience above (imagine that!). No, really.

Apart from arousing the bemusement of the livestock and wildlife, it only serves to alleviate the boredom and solitude my lifestyle cultivates. It harms no one. I'm a bit loopy. Mmmaybe the entities are waiting for an instance where I'm not goony on grass and grog. I dunno. Maybe there's nothing else there, but, as I said, it's a bit of harmless amusement.

Persevere, man. Maybe one of us will get lucky.

Back