• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bad Self Eater.com

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
The new viral conspiracy going on. Something is supposed to happen today, Sept. 14th.
----------

Mysterious “Beast Bill” Showing Up All Over The World
Mysterious bills displaying numerous esoteric symbols are showing up all over the world. The bills have reportedly been found in all fifty states and at least one has been found on an airport floor in France.

By
Pastor Bones
-
September 8, 2016
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

• Mysterious bills displaying numerous esoteric symbols are showing up all over the world. The bills have reportedly been found in all fifty states and at least one has been found on an airport floor in France.

The most notable item on the bill is a reference to a website, badselfeater.com, which happens to be an anagram of the words “federal beast.” This term is also featured on the backside of the bill underneath a lounging dragon.

The creator of the bills has not yet come forward, but the internet community is in an uproar trying to determine the meaning of the images and the website associated with them.

Nearly every pixel of the bill is covered in esoteric symbolism and seemingly prophetic statements written in art that is giving life to a conspiracy all its own. Hundreds of forum posts are already popping up all over the internet with amateur sleuths developing their own theories into the meaning of the symbolism in the bill.

Untitled-30.jpg

A Facebook user has taken claim to the bills providing an uploaded file as proof. He claims to be a part of a team that is circulating the bills as a warning to events that will be revealed on Sept 14th.

More text at link...
    http://www.fury.news/2016/09/mysterious-beast-bill-showing-world/

September the 14th? What did we miss?

September the 14th? What did we miss?
Go to the site and it's screed making fun of conspiracists for not addressing the real problem, and then it's an anti-abortion video you don't want to watch. I'm not kidding about that, it's graphic.

Last edited:
I think I can live without seeing that, thanks.

Go to the site and it's screed making fun of conspiracists for not addressing the real problem, and then an anti-abortion video, showing abortions in graphic not safe for work or lunch detail.
He almost managed to create hysteria among conspiracy theorists. Many conspiracy forums got large threads about it. There were no limit to what could happen, rapture, end of the world, new world order etc.

Back