• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Biological Quantum Communications

Unless people know that there really is something quite incredible happening, they tend to be skeptical. So perhaps if I go back to the basics, I can clarify a few things.

I just finished another one and posted it on youtube. This one is about 2.5 minutes though. In it I bring a new mate home for Victor and he is very excited. It is only a few hours and he already knows her name is Betty.
In the reverse part of this Victor asks me to relay a private message that I received last night while I was doing a translation. So I will. If there is someone by the name of Cecil following this thread can you please send me a private message me as soon as you get a change. I'd appreciate it.

Here the video of Victor talking to Betty.

I just finished another one and posted it on youtube. This one is about 2.5 minutes though. In it I bring a new mate home for Victor and he is very excited. It is only a few hours and he already knows her name is Betty.
In the reverse part of this Victor asks me to relay a private message that I received last night while I was doing a translation. So I will. If there is someone by the name of Cecil following this thread can you please send me a private message me as soon as you get a change. I'd appreciate it.

I thought you said Victor was dead?

If we have enough people interested, I would like to do a live demonstration of how Victor and Maylor who have passed years ago, can actually channel heaven. By tuning into the videos and audio files that they left me, I can establish a live connection to them. During the process they will be answering key questions about God, heaven and the spiritual world, using the quantum reversions. The reason that I am announcing this now is because I learned some things in this thread that will assist me in demonstrating this connection. This first being that I originally posted long videos, which most people don't have time to listen to or need a considerable amount of concentration for a long period of time to understand. I believe that by cutting the videos down to between 1 and 2 minutes, I will be able to answer the questions as they come and provide the captions so you can all witness the results. If you are interested in being a witness to an incredible event please contact me. At that point we can decide if we need to set up a different thread or use this one. As things evolve, I have another forum that is set up. So this really depends on the cooperation of others so we can work and experience it without issues. It has been pretty good here so far so I do not see any problems at this point.

Last edited:
Victor and Maylor are very sweet. :) I must confess, although I can hear them speaking forwards (although a bit imperfectly) I struggle to hear anything at all in reverse.

Mine don't talk although their budgie chat is so pleasing to me it is almost as if it has been perfectly designed to be so. :oops:

That's a really fascinating and loaded sentence right there Ryan :)
I know the angels are working with me in many different ways when the youtube video comes up with the word "sentence". Believe it or not it was not planned and I didn't even notice myself until the next day.

Last edited:
This is a very interesting short one I did this morning. I use to have the domain name budgieresearch. So in this short, he is what I think at the time, trying to say his domain name. However, for some reason he adds a dot tech at the end of it. I am not sure, but I don't think dot tech names became available until fairly recently, so I believe he was way ahead of his time on this one as this was recorded in 2000. So to me this was a prophecy. So I self fulfilled it and went and registered the domain name he says in this video and pointed it to our new forum. There is also some other interesting things he says as well. Here's the question: What do you think about self fulfilling prophecies?

Last edited:
Hi Ryan. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to post to your thread yet - I've read the whole saga, and watched the recordings now. I must admit I'm quite intrigued by what you hear from what were clearly much loved, and very intelligent friends to you - a close associate of mine has long been a Budgie enthusiast :).

I must say that I have found your very thorough and meticulous approach, and engaging responses very impressive. You clearly care very passionately about this matter, and I'm sure we all appreciate the time and attention you have paid to questions from our membership. This in itself makes a welcome change from those who post extraordinary claims and then become, sadly, affronted when questions are asked: unusual claims will always need require unusually stringent proof. What I hope is that we as a membership will not now have to rely on a third-party site to evaluate and discuss your claims. For this reason I think it would be best for us all if you keep the footage etc available on a third party site such as YouTube, as you have so far so we can all share and discuss.

Ryan, out of interest - have you discussed this matter, and your findings, with anyone beyond internet forums? Personal discussion can often glean great leaps of understanding.

What I hope is that we as a membership will not now have to rely on a third-party site to evaluate and discuss your claims. For this reason I think it would be best for us all if you keep the footage etc available on a third party site such as YouTube, as you have so far so we can all share and discuss.

Ryan, out of interest - have you discussed this matter, and your findings, with anyone beyond internet forums? Personal discussion can often glean great leaps of understanding.

I see what you mean. The videos will always be available here that I am posting now and I will try not to post my website address as well. All my past stuff of Victor and Maylor on youtube is going to have to be redone in the reversion method and the original files will always be available for any organization that wants to evaluate them. I would also be willing to have a sit down with anyone and chat or even show them the process I use.

Beyond internet forums, about 10 years ago, I was on Coast To Coast Radio with George Noory twice. By that time Victor had passed several years prior, but I was working with a fairly large group of people that had remarkable budgies as well. I guess you could say that things started to go south when the research went from animal intelligence to spirituality, and it even took me many years to figure it all out. For the past 10 years or so I have been doing dream translations while in receival, using budgie speech as the key to channelling. And then Maylor came to me about 10 years after Victor died and I began working on his recordings and video. It is really an evolutionary process and some videos can take many hours work.

A remarkable thing happened this morning when I grabbed an audio file of Victor. Many years ago I named it "Must Be Sunday." Today is Sunday, so I pulled it and transcribed it. This is what I got while I was in receival. It seems like he is responding directly to your post.

Last edited:
I believe the original video I posted was just too long and most people either don't have the time or find it takes too much concentration to listen to a 20 minute video so I am breaking it down into 2-3 minute segments. I hope this is better.

Segment 2

Segment 3

Last edited:
Back