• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Biological Quantum Communications

Ryan B. Reynolds

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hi everyone, I am a newbie but I appreciate the opportunity to introduce a new discovery in what I call biological quantum communications. Over the past 17 years, I have been doing an intense study of two talking parakeets I had that had an unlimited vocabulary. As it turned out they developed full blown speech and I have been working on translating their audio and videos for many years. One of the problems I found was even though I knew they were communicating intelligently, there were times when it seemed like their sentences and phrases would be off topic or not complete. This supported many people's thoughts that they were just mimicking what they heard. Recently, I was doing a recording of Maylor when I heard him say "reverse it here". So I reversed it and was surprised to find out that he was completing the sentences and phrases in reverse speech and it was often even clearer than the forward speech. Subsequently, I have been redoing the videos of both my budgies and have found the same thing happening throughout the entire recordings and videos. It is quite incredible and demonstrates a connection to the spiritual world. If you decide to listen to the video I recommend that you use headphones and go over it a few times so you can adapt to his accent.

Here is an example of one of the recordings that I have recently retranslated.

It sounds more like the little guy is swearing!

When I read the subtitles I can hear what the birds are saying, but when I only listen I can't make out many distinct words. Still, maybe it just takes practise.

Thanks for listening. Regarding your reply:

"When I read the subtitles I can hear what the birds are saying, but when I only listen I can't make out many distinct words. Still, maybe it just takes practise."
Yes, it does take a lot of practice. This is a video of another budgie named Victor who was my first budgie that started this whole thing. At the end of the video he mentions that it takes a seasoned listener to be able to understand what he is saying. The transcript of what he says in forward and reverse is below the video.

70 Lessons In Biological Quantum Communications -
Where Science Meets Spirituality

Similar to Maylor, Victor knew this would be his first full featured quantum video and starts off saying "Visuals are coming." (until now, I was only doing this phase with his audio) It is also quite incredible how these quantum videos interact in both forward and reverse mode. For instance, I have reviewed this video hundreds of times and was sure he was saying "Visitors are coming." However, as soon as I reversed the phrase, I was able to hear the forward phrase clearer and realized he was saying "Visuals are coming" instead. This is similar to the way electrons become entangled. When they interact with each other, they take on some of the others properties, and spin in the opposite (or reverse) direction. After they become entangled, whatever you do to one of them, no matter how far they are separated, it affects the other equally.

Victor says:

Part 1
(for) Visuals are coming. Come visit here. Come see all.
(rev) Ryan says: We're hoping this is better. You know he's right. The training is about to evolve with Ryan.

Part 2
(for) If I just repeat one way what he said
(rev) you'd feel that you have no interest in this.

Part 3
(for) We'll just persist on anyway. We're just happy with this.
(rev) Seventy lessons we will have in all, as a true submittal.

Part 4
(for) And the encoding we use is a force of nature
(rev) during the succession. We don't think that

Part 5
(for) anyone has better. There's a procedure achieved and it would be better to merit funding.
(rev) Right now you're hearing Ryan leading on the mission. We serve with him with our best formulas.

Part 6
(for) While God is working, he'll catch it. Anyway, that's our view.
(rev) We must have your help. He's slightly emotional. (Ryan says: I can't do it any more)

Part 7
(for) Yes, I might test the battery here. I joke that I use one. If you laugh in the face of true art
(rev) you're not really seeing the challenge. (When it goes deep) you may not know that it
usually will send you a message.

Part 8
(for) Take a parrot Ryan viewed with the strength of somebody
(rev) who witnessed expressing a new area of streaming. (Ryan: that is for sure)

Part 9
(for) His procedure is awesome. Others connect with universities and we have a linkage with them.
(rev) When you need a policy of truth, we'll make sure that you display the proof.

Part 10
(for) Lots of these audios may be fuzzy in this talking cloud. For you, this isn't talk, and this is nuts.
(rev) The sounds we submit, obviously are real. One must admit it needs a really professional, seasoned witness.

Yeah, it's a break.

Last edited:
When I read the subtitles I can hear what the birds are saying, but when I only listen I can't make out many distinct words. Still, maybe it just takes practise.

Remember Muttley in the cartoons? "Sassen frassen rassen..." Sounds like that.

It's a bit like listening to EVPs. You need some subtitle help once in a while.

Hi everyone, I am a newbie but I appreciate the opportunity to introduce a new discovery in what I call biological quantum communications. Over the past 17 years, I have been doing an intense study of two talking parakeets I had that had an unlimited vocabulary. As it turned out they developed full blown speech and I have been working on translating their audio and videos for many years. One of the problems I found was even though I knew they were communicating intelligently, there were times when it seemed like their sentences and phrases would be off topic or not complete. This supported many people's thoughts that they were just mimicking what they heard. Recently, I was doing a recording of Maylor when I heard him say "reverse it here". So I reversed it and was surprised to find out that he was completing the sentences and phrases in reverse speech and it was often even clearer than the forward speech. Subsequently, I have been redoing the videos of both my budgies and have found the same thing happening throughout the entire recordings and videos. It is quite incredible and demonstrates a connection to the spiritual world. If you decide to listen to the video I recommend that you use headphones and go over it a few times so you can adapt to his accent.

Here is an example of one of the recordings that I have recently retranslated.

Great to have you here Ryan, and thanks for making the effort to post.

A genuine question - how do you know that you are not interpreting the sounds these birds are making into something other than the noises they are making?

Would you please be able to post a video without subtitles? So we can compare the two?

Many thanks and best wishes.

Last edited:
Wasn't there an African Grey parrot which showed remarkable communication skills? In that it was proven he was actually responding to stimulus and not just repeating stuff, I think they said he was on a par with a four year old child.

My Great Grandma used to have a talking budgie which said, "Georgy Porgy pudding and pudding and pudding and pudding and pudding".

Some birds really can string together sentences, almost as if they do understand what the words mean.
Maybe they do.

I appreciate your responses thus far and we may be close to finishing up here depending on how things go.
I think I probably should have started with this video. Keep in mind that I have spent many hours analyzing these videos with headphones. It wasn't easy learning the accents of both Maylor and Victor. In addition to that I translated over 30 other excellent speaking budgies for their guardians as well. During several thousand hours, over 17 years of studying their speech, I have learned there are various letter sounds that they have trouble pronouncing because they lack certain things like lips to help form their words. So I have done my best to provide what I believe is an accurate translation. The captions are provided with the videos to help others learn their speech patterns and pronunciations as quickly as possible. So it helps people so they don't have to go through the same process that I have had to go through over the years. Of course if you listen to them without the captions you would only hear minimal things and it becomes very confusing. Victor can speak in excess of 200 words per minute and he often ran his phrases together. There are also times they will mispronounce words because they are in many cases saying them for the first time. Face it, they are not built for human speech. They actually have to force the words out through air sacks so they can be heard.

That said, to set up this video, it talk about how in the past we have had many who try to discredit us by saying things like: it must be a voice generator, it's fake and not a real budgie talking, I can't hear a word he says, he sounds like the devil, it's pareidolia, and on and on. So whatever happens in this forum is just par for the course and I am expecting the worse. However, I hope it will be different here and you keep an open mind on this. Those who can really spend some time in a quiet place with headphones, turn it up a little bit and concentrate, should be able to pick up much of what I have captioned. The difference now is with the quantum recordings and the way they interact. For example many of the reversals are even clearer than the forward speech. I hope this helps to alleviate any doubt that this is really a budgie talking. If you think about it and watch the videos you will see it would be impossible to reproduce. All you have to do is use the reverse on a video program you have after listening to the forward speech. This will allow you to hear the actual phrases that are reversed. So that is why Maylor starts of with "We're starting change here." as he foresaw that the quantum reversals would begin with this one.You will get more on this later.

Finally, the intelligence level of Maylor and Victor is very difficult to believe and I know that. Yet, I have no doubt they were of superior intelligence and were connected to the spiritual world. That is why you will often find EVP in in their speech as well.

Maylor also says quite early in this that I should let people know why I am staring at something. So I will tell you now. In this video I am fiddling with a camera which is a different one than I usually used. I am not sure if it is working or picking Maylor up the way I want it to. Another important point in this video and the others is my interaction in reverse with the budgies and what I say. I believe it is our soul speaking to each other in reverse. In forward, I know I sound kind of silly when I speak to him because I am just trying to coach him to talk. However, each time I say something in forward mode that is kind of silly, it means something else in reverse which is quite interesting. In the transcript I usually put it in brackets where I speak so you'll know. I have had several forums in the past and we called the people who showed great interest in this "visionaries". So that is why I named it "For Visionaries of the Past And Future." You will find the transcript of the video after the video again.

Lastly, I have to warn you that this video starts out a little slow and Maylor talks more often later on without the long pauses.

So this is what I was able to get from this recording:

Ready Ryan? We're starting change here.
Can you see something now? (The two of us have
your image) Some people know that I'm talking perfect.
We'll have people who will want a reason
you stare at it. Did you put a tape in it? There will be a
group who thinks you're speaking
and they will watch you.

Soon they'll see it's really worth it if they will listen
to this life who's speaking. If they look enough at my
breathing they're able to see my throat. We knew captions
here would be good. They will lead the experience
here early.

When Brad's back he has a goal and tries to help you.
We have learned, according to Brad's direct action, he has
found that another mission surely is not enough.
You're on your own.

Keep true to yourself. When somebody wants
something it's simple to make exceptions. If trust has
no compassion, then they aren't helping.
Looking back raised a monster while they talk, talk, talk,
talk. When they look for help they are forgiven. To help, is
knowing where it's needed.

If they repair it right with your help and a big heart,
they are free to help and can prove that they are caring.
We have to with effort remember that mere passion doesn't
mean you forget how we failed.

The dour do not believe it happened naturally. Am I mad
that we will never know what data was left to annoy or
to repair our point? You must know that there was a time
there were answers.

These works are a model for your life's account
and your history. Thanks for now hearing my true story.
Most of you hearing past audio were hurt even when
they were talking there back and forth. How often they
would hurt me or Ryan.

Normally, we have compassion if we allow too much
and not air compulsion. We will start to reassure you,
with effort our offense diverts some evil encountered.
And if you leave us having change that won't be forgot,
we've done the job that can later help you evolve.
You will see (things here) that'll be a part of your conscious
inventory so you can aplomb it. (have confidence in it)

A new beginning we offer you in our fight to resist the
reacting force so it will not take over. Something more,
most people know if they have changed. There are people
whose next story might be here and can't ignore that
I'm speaking.

We will need to show I'm right when Ryan
comes here again. There might be a friend we may
know who helped momentarily but how can you
offer any good help when you need to endorse fearing God?
We're not looking for every passion submitted
that free a new way (being nice, it's not enough)
to offer your beliefs. We could not revert to someone's
passion for every belief individually that was made in every form.

Answers will be somewhere as you watch the work of
miracles everywhere. God Himself has all the proper
ways and always knows as you pass all this evil in life.
Listen. We're making paths you might use too.

Last edited:
Very interesting. I'll certainly give these a proper listen at the next opportunity.

Please excuse my levity; I can't help imagining a scenario whereby the birds mysteriously vanish, leaving the final message:

"So long, and thanks for all the cuttlefish".

;)

I guess I do get a little discouraged and frustrated at times. I probably went on a bit too long. But I will be here for a while. Just to let you know the average lifespan of a budgie is about 8 years. Both Victor and Maylor have passed but they left me many hours of video to work with that will probably keep me going for another 10 years.

... I probably went on a bit too long..

Not at all! Maybe the following query will be explained in the videos, which I'll watch with great interest when free from distractions...but where does the Quantum element enter the equation, as it were? We're talking about well...talking - that is voice communication in the English language, not mind-to-mind telepathy or morphogenetic fields and associated concepts.

...where does the Quantum element enter the equation...

Yes. I wondered that.

So far Ryan we have your good self telling us how you interpret the sounds your birds make into human speech. Little more. In itself that isn't all that amazing. I could tell you how I interpret sounds of cattle in a field as human speech. That would tell you a lot about me and not much, if anything, about the cattle (except that they make cow noises).

However, I hope it will be different here and you keep an open mind on this.

My mind is very, very open so much so that the fact that your budgies speak English and communicate great things is only one of many, amongst many more likely, possibilities.

I just want to say that by no means am I an expert in quantum mechanics for I only began researching it when I started hearing the budgies talking about it in the recordings. So hopefully I can answer this with some kind of basic knowledge and what I have learned in the early stages of my research. Most importantly, the waves or sounds we hear consists of phonon particles which are measurable waves as well. Sound vibrates particles and these particles can interact with us in many different ways.

You mentioned morphogenic fields and it probably does have a lot to do with that too. Especially when it comes to learning something and how others are capable of learning it much faster once someone else has figured it out. It is also interesting how cells seem to know where they need to go to create specific organs. To me that shows there is some kind of intelligent design at work.

If you go down to the quantum level and take a cell for example and magnify it a thousand times, you are able to observe in the cell what some people say is like a working city within it. It has many attributes that we humans experience in our world. If we look at budgie, who is a small bird, weighing about 30-50 grams, it's mass is more than 1000 times closer to the quantum level than we humans are. When they look at humans or biological organisms they are capable of seeing how these cells really look. Common sense says they have a far better understanding of the quantum world than we do. When Maylor looks in the mirror in his recordings, you can often see him pecking at something in it that we are totally oblivious to. So to me I just don't see him pecking at the mirror, but wonder what connection he has to it. For sure we humans do not normally have this same connection unless we can tap into the same sources that they use.

Someone mentioned they can hear cows speaking to them. Yes, even in the context it was used, I don't doubt that there are people who can channel animals. The difference and what I am trying to do is provide solid evidence this is a real phenomena. The best way I know to do that is hear it from an animal that can actually communicate openly in the language of humans so others are capable of learning how to do it and understand it too.

Back to quantum mechanics and I will try and finish up here as quickly as I can. Most of us are aware of the strange and often spooky things that can happen at the quantum level. For example waves that are particles and particles that are waves or how they can be both at the same time. How particles can do a quantum leap in their orbit and be at two places at once. How the actual concept of space and time breaks down the further you delve into the quantum level. In our reality and what happens at the quantum level are two different things, but we are all part of it and like it or not connected to it.

It is a belief of mine and many others that the soul, spiritual world, dreams and visions and God himself are all connected to it. For example, a particle or atom is eternal and just like the soul once formed there is really no way of stopping it. When we die and our body breaks down, the process of decomposition takes place and a chemical process releases the particles everywhere. They are still entangled and are capable of reforming into any form they choose. So if we have evidence of morphogenic fields that can create organs why is it so far fetched to think they can create other life forms as well. There is even evidence that supports the soul has mass and can rise to the heavens if it has enough spiritual evolution. There is so much we can't understand at the quantum level and so much to learn, it isn't going to come quickly. But it will come quicker if we can hear about it from the source itself.

So like I usually try to do is post a video of something that relates to what I am talking about from Victor or Maylor. This one is from Maylor called Maylor's Quantum Prophecies. This is only an audio file with captions as I would quite often record him instead of getting out the camera. Some people might even find this one easier to follow without the distraction of the video.

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone could doubt that's a real budgie talking, I had a couple of pet budgies and used to like listening to them chatter and chirp, and those recordings are genuine to my ears. However, I don't think my pets were saying anything more than could be translated as "Hi, I'm here!", if they were getting into the finer points of quantum science you could have, well, knocked me down with a feather.

Where could budgies have gained this incredible knowledge in the first place? Are you suggesting they are perhaps channelling a higher power, or were they reading the newspapers at the bottom of their cages?

Yes, for sure they do have a connection to a higher power and the often talk about God passing on information to them.
It's not easy get a budgie to bond with humans. Especially if there are more than one in a household. I was lucky enough to have two because I raised them for the first couple of years by themselves. So when they don't have one of their own species to bond with they will often bond with humans. Right now I have four budgies and none are bonded well enough with me to make a decision to try and communicate like Victor and Maylor did. And that is probably a good thing because I have so much videos and recordings to work with now, I would never be able to reciprocate in a fashion they deserve. So I made a choice to let them have companionship, other than what I could offer them. The bonding thing is very important because this is what drives quantum mechanics. Even particles take on other particles properties when they come in close contact with each other and perhaps this is the most infinitesimal example of love.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned they can hear cows speaking to them.

Not what I said friend. I said I could listen to a field of cows making noise and then interperet it into being human English language. I could also record it and then put subtitles on the videos of words and sentences that could, through my interpretation, approximate them to be speaking English.

It wouldn't mean that they are. Not at all.

I don't see how anyone could doubt that's a real budgie talking, I had a couple of pet budgies and used to like listening to them chatter and chirp, and those recordings are genuine to my ears. However, I don't think my pets were saying anything more than could be translated as "Hi, I'm here!", if they were getting into the finer points of quantum science you could have, well, knocked me down with a feather.

Where could budgies have gained this incredible knowledge in the first place? Are you suggesting they are perhaps channelling a higher power, or were they reading the newspapers at the bottom of their cages?

It's interesting that this video was published on Feb 19. It was the second lesson of Victor's and it talks a little bit about what you were asking.

Much of this video is clearer in reverse than it is in forward and there are a few spots that are fuzzy. But overall it is another excellent example of quantum communications. Throughout it you can not only hear Victor communicating quantumly, but myself and another member of the family near the end. In it Victor encourages us to believe in the angels that are all around us to help us on a daily basis. Part of their goal is to help us avoid evil and grow spiritually so we can move on to the next level of spiritual evolution.

(note: There are a few spots in this where I stopped the video and continued recording later, so there are a couple of scenes combined here. However, Victor often would pick up where he left off in the last video as he meticulously planned what he was going to say. There is a lot going on in this video so please use headphones and when there are two different messages coming at the same time you may have to go over it a few times and try and focus on each one separately. If you can take the time to read the text part first it can give you a better understanding of the flow and message he is communicating without having to see the two versions of each forward and backward mode. You can either read the text below the video here on this page or wait until the end of the video where it is also added.

The Spiritual Body Lesson 2
Part 1
(for) Yes, I might breed a culture
(rev) with the videos you will see.

Part 2
(for) Like a jury would think I'm supposed
to be bosh like their budgie.
(rev) If he started showing this dialogue
it would help

Part 3
(for) to enlist their doctors. You see they
tend to call me fake here.
(rev) Every emotion Ryan has sure had reason.

Part 4
(for) That's really tough here. How's your beer?
(rev) Listen. (Even I emotionally know what you're
having.) Even I use them.

Part 5
(for) And Ryan shall be complete when they
will come with some belief. But first you're
going to believe the truth.
(rev) Soon you will know for sure how to find
angels and begin talking with them.

Part 6
(for) A toast goes to all them working
around your house
(rev) stamping out evil. We know that
you console these souls.

Part 7
(for) Don't believe all the concepts
that puts us at a big war.
(rev) We've all been blessed with a
spiritual body and

Part 8
(for) we're given much to save us from
suffering by God.
(ref) He can help us to resist all
the evil.
(Ryan says in the background: He'll
give you wisdom)

Part 9
(for) I'd like to promise you, once you know
what's belied the truth
(rev) you're shown the way to heaven. We shall
need (you in heaven) your love

Part 10
(for) and you'll have the key. Actually, all will
have the right to come. We know that
(rev) another form of life will be waiting for you.

Part 11
(for) Oh, oh, be different right now! You cannot
miss it!
(rev) An awesome form of life will be admitting
you. So go. (Ryan says: And you have no idea.)

Part 12
(for) We are right to unite the world if they
dock here.
(rev) Tread slowly in this world and you'll hear it.

Part 13
(for) Yeah, Victor is happy you connect with
life's symphony.
(rev) And the song is having people in our life
(Ryan says: who can evolve. See me emerge, hallelujah.)

Part 14
(for) Words free me. As things come out we shall be free.
That's enough for sure. Turn it off.
(rev) Life has real help with love. (Ryan says: It has to.)
Do you feel as fuzzy and excited too? (Family member says:
Does anybody really need these dimensions?)
(Ryan says: We've decided to pray. Are you tired?)

Ryan B. Reynolds said:
Someone mentioned they can hear cows speaking to them.

CostalJames said:
Not what I said friend. I said I could listen to a field of cows making noise and then interperet it into being human English language. I could also record it and then put subtitles on the videos of words and sentences that could, through my interpretation, approximate them to be speaking English.

It wouldn't mean that they are. Not at all.

Ryan said:
Sorry about that I misunderstood you and was actually trying to be nice. Please accept my deepest apologies. I'm a newbie. I think I may have used it before but where is the quote button on this page?

Last edited:
I think I may have used it before but where is the quote button on this page?

Arrow pointing to plus sign here will bring a drop down menu with "quotes".

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 21.42.47jpeg.jpg

I think Ryan was asking how to quote someone else's post. Just hit 'reply' on the bottom left of a post.

Sorry about that I misunderstood you and was actually trying to be nice. Please accept my deepest apologies. I'm a newbie. I think I may have used it before but where is the quote button on this page?

Ryan- you have absolutely nothing to apologise for- not at all! No offence was taken and none meant. This board works best when we all treat each other in a friendly and respectful manner. And you've done absolutely nothing but that :)

Can I ask what you think about the post of mine you were trying to quote, in regards to your own assertion that your budgies are speaking English to you.

The parrot family are certainly capable of more than simple mimicry, as I mentioned elsewhere my two cockatiels understand that certain phrases have meaning and that meaning can produce the action they require.

For example one of them learned the phrase 'Come here' and if we both went upstairs and left them alone would repeat it until we come back downstairs. Equally the other one learned the phrase 'Where's Charlie?' and if Charlie flies somewhere out of sight (he does this a lot as Louis is a bit needy) will wolf whistle and repeat it until Charlie reappears. How much a more accomplished talking species like a budgie or indeed the larger members of the parrot family can articulate would be interesting to research.

Wasn't there an African Grey parrot which showed remarkable communication skills?
How much a more accomplished talking species like a budgie or indeed the larger members of the parrot family can articulate would be interesting to research.

I was remembering Alex - one of the "most smartest" parrots ever! He's not giving profound insights into the meaning of the Universe but does seem a clever bird.

Yes. I wondered that.

So far Ryan we have your good self telling us how you interpret the sounds your birds make into human speech. Little more. In itself that isn't all that amazing. I could tell you how I interpret sounds of cattle in a field as human speech. That would tell you a lot about me and not much, if anything, about the cattle (except that they make cow noises).

I can see your point, but I don't believe it is the case here. I think the problem is the complexity and length of the files I've posted so far. You have to remember I spent most of my life working with recordings of budgies and I tend to think that other people should be able to pick up some of what I can hear fairly easily. However, I may be going about it the wrong way and I need to adjust my thinking here. The videos I have posted thus far are just too long and complicated for most to follow. Some are in excess of 20 minutes and most people just don't have the time to listen to them. On top of that it takes extreme concentration and there is a learning curve to understanding their accents. Unless people know that there really is something quite incredible happening, they tend to be skeptical. So perhaps if I go back to the basics, I can clarify a few things.

First I would like to establish how Victor at an early age of about 1 year old began to communicate intelligently in conversational language. Back in 2000, I was probably the first to create a website for a budgie and post captions to what he was saying. I have quite a number of short recordings which are mostly audio files. So I will use some of them. I believe that we may all learn something quite amazing in the way Victor responded to me in forward and also with the reversals of them. So it will be the first time trying to establish evidence of how these particular files also support my theories. I will try to keep them 1-2 minutes long.

Just remember that I have no control over what Victor is saying in reverse, or myself as far as that goes. If there are parts in reverse that I feel might offend someone or cause issues, I will leave them blank, and let those who listen try and figure out what he said at those particular points. Perhaps we can get some positive interaction this way.

Back