• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Brighton UFO filmed?

That was the one. It looked like a tube but had a light emanating from the bootom which made me think it was a balloon. The audio of the pilots is very unbeleivable. They are joking about seeing 'The little green man waving', not really the reaction you'd have if you had just seen something like that! I was sure it was the speed of the helicopter moving past the balloon that gave the effect of it travelling high speed.
Someone else must have seen this!!

Why would they show a Brighton Ufo in a programme about London? :confused:

BTW, we already have a thread on the Brighton UFO

Aah yeah! maybe someone could join the two together with some string :D
Will continue my rambles on that one.

Was reading this thread a few days ago and then came across this sighting.

Remarkably similar no?

mooks out

Is there a copy of the photo the above link is referring to?
"A recent siting of a UFO pictured in the Black Country was hailed as one of the most important pieces of evidence of alien life" is a pretty ambitious statement.

There's a photo on the page and here it's incase you can't see it!

wd3350796ufo-reader-pic-m.jpg

Moooksta said:
There's a photo on the page and here it's incase you can't see it!

wd3350796ufo-reader-pic-m.jpg

I know what that is, thats one of those big tubular kite things about ten foot long that you can get from places like argos.they fill with wind and are quite capable of lifting a man off his feet so when it gets a bit windy they tend to escape and sail off into the sunset.

Re: All things Brighton-weird

Anonymous said:
There seem to suddenly be a lot of UFO sightings in and around Brighton coming out of the woodwork.

anybody knows something they are not saying?

Also over the years Brighton appears to have been a testing ground for several government run "projects" including the monitoring of calls and testing of bugging equipment.

anybody?:confused:

I saw a grand total of 5 ufos one night when sitting on a bench on Worthing sea front, just down the road from brighton

Do tell!

I've seen quite a few fire lanterns in Brighton and Lewes, plus light-shows from the seafront clubs, but never a bona-fide UFO.

Unidentified solar balloons and (often "fleets" of) Chinese sky lanterns keep being mistakenly reported as UFOs across the UK as a whole.

I've spotted dozens of sky lanterns above Brighton & Hove and one untethered solar balloon over Shoreham-by-Sea.

I'm sure I'll see far more of them too.

Despite this, I'm fully prepared to accept the possibilities of UFOs existing in our skies. Especially as my own mother claims to have seen a large, silver, cylindrical cigar-shaped object, with windows along it's side, glide close by near her home in Shoreham-by-Sea and then shoot off at great speed one summer's night in 1969. She saw it with two others, along with a next door neighbour (who was elsewhere). Whilst two Police Officers reported seeing it near Devil's Dyke; as it was reported in the Evening Argus newspaper the next day.

Back