• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Canadian Nurse Catches Witches Holding Carcass-Eating Ritual On Security Camera

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Terrified nurse catches ‘naked witches eating carcass’ in haunting CCTV after setting up cam in back garden

Corinea Stanhope found a dead deer at the bottom of her garden in Powell River, Canada, and decided to set up a trail camera to see if it would attract any animals at night.

But what Corinea found was far more disturbing than anything she thought she would capture.

The 36-year-old claims she could not believe her eyes when her and granddad Bob, 76, reviewed the chilling footage the next day.

The shocked pair say they saw two half naked women appearing to "dine" on the deer's corpse.

nature-lover-left-horrified-claims-822262925.jpg

Pictures show the pair with long, matted, black hair wearing just a piece of cloth covering their buttocks and standing over the dead deer.

With their hair covering their faces, the figures appear to squat down and reach over to the carcass with long fingers before picking up a hoof and taking a bite.

"They came ten minutes after sunset. They looked dishevelled. It looks like they have wigs on. One looks like she has blonde hair underneath.

"You can't really tell from the photos but the hoof was brought right up to her mouth.

"I don't know if she was kissing it, smelling or eating it but to touch a decaying carcass like that makes me feel sick. The amount of bacteria that must have been on there.”

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8277871/naked-witches-eating-carcass-cctv-footage/

maximus otter

Terrified nurse catches ‘naked witches eating carcass’ in haunting CCTV after setting up cam in back garden

Corinea Stanhope found a dead deer at the bottom of her garden in Powell River, Canada, and decided to set up a trail camera to see if it would attract any animals at night.

But what Corinea found was far more disturbing than anything she thought she would capture.

The 36-year-old claims she could not believe her eyes when her and granddad Bob, 76, reviewed the chilling footage the next day.

The shocked pair say they saw two half naked women appearing to "dine" on the deer's corpse.

Pictures show the pair with long, matted, black hair wearing just a piece of cloth covering their buttocks and standing over the dead deer.

With their hair covering their faces, the figures appear to squat down and reach over to the carcass with long fingers before picking up a hoof and taking a bite.

"They came ten minutes after sunset. They looked dishevelled. It looks like they have wigs on. One looks like she has blonde hair underneath.

"You can't really tell from the photos but the hoof was brought right up to her mouth.

"I don't know if she was kissing it, smelling or eating it but to touch a decaying carcass like that makes me feel sick. The amount of bacteria that must have been on there.”

maximus otter
Could this be staged? I feels a bit too good to be true.

maximus otter
What the ever loving hell leads her to believe that these are 'witches', as opposed to a pair of methed-out women, or even just two friends who know there's a camera up, having a laugh?

What on EARTH would 'witches' be doing?

What the ever loving hell leads her to believe that these are 'witches', as opposed to a pair of methed-out women, or even just two friends who know there's a camera up, having a laugh?

What on EARTH would 'witches' be doing?
Witches do have a tendency to get naked (according to a friend who is in a coven), but I don't think I've ever heard of them eating a rotting corpse. To me, this feels like a setup for clicks or likes.

Stunned nurse: I caught ‘witches holding a carcass-eating ritual’ on my security camera​

By Ben Cost
June 5 2023

A Canadian nature lover’s attempt to capture wildlife on camera backfired terrifyingly after she inadvertently documented what appeared to be “naked witches eating a carcass” at night right by her house.

Social media posts depicting the alleged deer-crunching coven are currently blowing up online, with viewers speculating the nighttime noshers were conducting some sort of satanic ritual.

“I don’t know what the heck was up with that,” Corinea Stanhope, 36, told Kennedy News of the spine-tingling sight. “It really freaked us out, it’s not something you see every day.”

The Powell River native had reportedly been riding one of her horses when she came across a dead deer in her garden.

While most might’ve turned their nose up at the sight, the mother of three and her grandpa Bob, 76, decided to set up a camera to see if the carcass would attract any critters at night.

Me and my grandpa put up a trail camera to see if we could see animals and we got a bobcat [on camera], which was pretty cool,” the Canuck described.

Little did she know, that wasn’t the only bloodthirsty beast they would catch on camera. “I came the next day and grandpa said he’d got naked people on the camera and I said ‘no you didn’t … bulls–t’ so he showed me,” Stanhope recalled.

The bone-chilling photos, taken just after sunset, showed two “disheveled”-looking women with long black hair obscuring their faces squatting over the dead deer and appearing to dine on its remains like something out of the 2014 horror flick “The Witch.”

The wicked hungry pair is completely naked except for what looks like loin cloths over their netherregions in the found footage horror film-esque scene.

“It looks like they have wigs on,” described Stanhope. “One looks like she has blonde hair underneath.”

She added, “You can’t really tell from the photos but the hoof was brought right up to her mouth.”

The aghast gal said she wasn’t sure if the so-called witches of beast-wick were “kissing it, smelling or eating it” but was nonetheless sickened by the ritual given the “the amount of bacteria” that was potentially on the “decaying carcass.”

02.jpg01.jpg03.jpg

More Text & Images:
https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/stunn...twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost

The 2nd person has trousers and boots on surely?
And looks more like a man. AND I'm not sure 'witches' would have anything to do with a long dead carcass. AND from the pictures they just seem to be looking closely. AND I'm a little dubious about the cognitive levels of anyone who looks at something like this on a camera and immediately leaps to 'MUST BE WITCHES!'

I'm not sure why but I see some sort of power-play here. Her body language seems submissive and maybe he is directing the action? Is the whole thing just rigged for a security footage horror film?

I see one half naked woman, and one person apparently clothed.

I see nothing suggestive of "genuine" witchcraft. I might imagine a "real" witch sacrificing a living animal, but not doing a ritual with a long dead one.

This looks like someone playing at being a hunter gatherer or "savage" accompanied by someone playing at being a western-style adventurer.

The photos look staged to me. In particular, I note that the half naked woman has no visible bra/bikini strap, a little bit of sideboob is visible, but casually-placed long hair or a folded arm covers her modesty. It is surprising that these should be the pictures chosen by the Sun. I would have expected the Sun to show more revealing photos, with artfully placed stars (or similar) to hide what we all know is there.

Provisional conclusion: whoever is in the pictures and whoever took them knew each other and were both party to the plan.

It's the hair that's the real killer for me. It seems so studiously unkempt and so purposefully obscuring.

And, have they both got mange or something? There's a lot of patchy scalp showing. They look a bit like cheap and badly made wigs - where you can see through to the mesh.

In fact - in the image which includes Trouserwitch - the further figure's hair pattern is so odd it almost looks like it's been photoshopped in as an afterthought.

I mean, they could just be going bald - but, if so, they seem to be going bald in a strangely identical way.

Last edited:
I did wonder briefly if this was a 'fetish' thing - a man taking his 'slave' for a walk after dark (so that the neighbourhood can't see what that nice Mr Williams at Number 3 and his wife get up to) and then seeing the dead deer and stopping for a closer look.

If I find anything dead in my garden I bury it. I'd hate to have something decaying and smelling foul.
That was my first thought. As a farm girl, there have been many dead things that I have come across. The smell travels widely. If you had a whole dead deer in your garden, the last thing you would want to do is put up a cam to see what animals it attracts - turkey vultures, coyotes etc.

...And, have they both got mange or something? There's a lot of patchy scalp showing. They look a bit like cheap and badly made wigs - where you can see through to the mesh...

Found a slightly different, somewhat closer up, image which clearly indicates to me the presence of a really shit wig (in the image on the right) - or someone going bonkers with the brush tool in photoshop. I mean, what the hell is that supposed to be on the trousered one's head?

Witches my arse!.jpg

Source.

Edit:

'The Trousered One'!!?

By George, I reckon I've just invented a new demon. I give it 12 hours before he's strutting his stuff all over Reddit.

Pazuzu, step aside - The Trousered One is here.

Last edited:
Found a slightly different, somewhat closer up, image which clearly indicates to me the presence of a really shit wig (in the image on the right) - or someone going bonkers with the brush tool in photoshop. I mean, what the hell is that supposed to be on the trousered one's head?

View attachment 66829

Source.

Edit:

'The Trousered One'!!?

By George, I reckon I've just invented a new demon. I give it 12 hours before he's strutting his stuff all over Reddit.

I think the left image looks like a nonhuman. LOOK at that appendage!:cool: I love what you can do with blurry photos especially black and white with little contrast.

View attachment 66829

Source.

Edit:

'The Trousered One'!!?

Maybe the wigs are a really cheap, nasty disguise - in the event that they were spotted walking about naked.

I think The Trousered One is topless, ie, without a shirt, not, like, without a head, although that would be terrifying.

A couple off for nookie in the woods, methinks.

I think you've found your drag name @Spookdaddy

Risky - could lead to terrible confusion.

As everyone knows, trouserwitches are acolytes of The Trousered One - I wouldn't want have to stop a gig halfway through because someone had misunderstood the flyers and was sat in their underpants in the front row eating a raw muntjac.

It's one of Mötley Crüe with a groupie!

Attachments

• MC.jpg
    MC.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 10
I think that doubt must be cast on the entire 'witches eating carcass' viewing by the simple fact that the article describes 'two naked people' (which the film clearly doesn't show). So, basically, trying to whip up some interest in something that never happened. Must have been a slow news day.

Back