• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

Thoughtcrime!

It's simple.

Belief and action.

You can believe what you want.

If you act on your beliefs, or provide adequate evidence that you intend to do so - and the proposed acts involved are likely to cause harm to persons or property, then you are committing a crime.

It's the consequent act, or the proposed intention of carrying out the consequent act, that is important - the actual belief is largely irrelevant.

That's not thoughtcrime.

Let's put it like this, would you be content for this forum to host threads on which members 'talk' in plausible detail about how they plan to commit crimes?

And if so, would you like to distinguish between crimes that are and are not acceptable to pretend to plan?

Let's plan an armed robbery? An arson attack? A murder? A rape? I've got a bank and a few victims in mind—but it's just talk.

Ok?
The focus of my post was on the angle of burden of proof. what is the standard for "proof" of a crime here? It can't be as simple as having talked about it. That invites the angle of filing cases with nothing but fake evidence, or worse, people getting baited into a discussion for the purpose of reporting it to entrap them.

The focus of my post was on the angle of burden of proof. what is the standard for "proof" of a crime here? It can't be as simple as having talked about it. That invites the angle of filing cases with nothing but fake evidence, or worse, people getting baited into a discussion for the purpose of reporting it to entrap them.
Since no-one here knows the details it’s all speculation.

It was a 5 week trial, the main focus being on her co-defendant who was jailed for 12 years. Obviously she’s not in the same ball park as that but one assumes she did enough to cause some concern. Short of being at the trial none of us will know more.

In the event, she will be freed ‘almost immediately’ as she’s been on remand awaiting trial for 9 months.

Last edited:
That's a very genuine concern.

Without getting into the political weeds, I've seen a number of modern cases involving federal law enforcement in the U.S. that I find quite alarming.
and to circle around to the thread topic... online censorship often used "misinformation" as an excuse to block things that were actually baited conversations.

https://blog.whitecoatwaste.org/202...tigation-proves-u-s-govt-funded-patient-zero/

COVID ORIGIN: WCW INVESTIGATION PROVES U.S. GOVT FUNDED “PATIENT ZERO”
POSTED BY ANTHONY BELLOTTI
15 JUNE 2023 | BLOG, FEATURED, GAIN OF FUNCTION, WORLDWIDE WASTE, WUHAN ANIMAL LAB

If Ben Hu is patient zero, then this WCW investigation reveals the origin of COVID

Newly-leaked U.S. intelligence identified Hu as the first person to get sick at the Wuhan Lab
In 2021, the WCW Project first obtained these receipts via a FOIA challenge lawsuit proving the U.S. govt funded Hu’s gain-of-function animal experiments
Since 2019, White Coat Waste Project (WCW) has been following the money to China to determine what really happened in Wuhan, including first exposing the Wuhan lab’s U.S. taxpayer-funded bat coronavirus experiments to confirming that it wasted our tax dollars on reckless gain-of-function experiments on humanized mice in violation of U.S. policy.

Scientific and intelligence authorities and most Americans now believe that a lab leak in Wuhan caused COVID. Still, finding Patient Zero remains key to definitively determining what prompted the pandemic.

COVID Patient Zero Identified
YOUR RECEIPT: NIAID and USAID sent portions of over $41 million in taxpayer-funded grants to the very same animal lab where “Patient Zero,” now identified as Ben Hu, was the lead investigator performing dangerous gain-of-function experiments. Because of conflicting reports from EcoHealth and reporting loopholes, it is not yet clear exactly how much of your money was shipped to Hu for his dangerous animal experiments in Wuhan. Hu would have been funded by NIH until 2024 if WCW had not exposed and killed the grant in early 2020. (View full documentation below)

As we’ve previously written about, in January 2021, the State Department reported that white coats at the Wuhan lab who were working on coronavirus animal experiments fell ill in November 2019 with COVID-like symptoms, before the first case of COVID was even reported. A few months later, reports detailed that in November 2019 three Wuhan lab experimenters became so sick that they had to be hospitalized. Another report indicated that the wife of a Wuhan white coat died in December 2019 from a COVID-like illness.

Let’s recap: U.S. taxpayer-funded Wuhan white coats collect wild coronaviruses from bats in remote caves in China without adequate protective gear, transport the viruses to a lab in a major metropolitan area, do gain-of-function animal experiments to make the viruses more contagious and deadly to humans, and then fall ill with COVID-like symptoms and their identities and medical histories are covered-up.

Thanks to WCW’s investigations and advocacy and work with lawmakers including Waste Warrior Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS), we’re getting closer to finding the smoking gun that establishes where COVID came from. Next week, the Biden Administration is slated to declassify additional intelligence on COVIDs origins, too.

Last edited:
Anti-vaxxer taregets mum of suicide victim.

The mother of a teenager who died by suicide has claimed before the High Court that she has been the target of an online campaign of intimidation and harassment after she commenced a legal action against Gemma O'Doherty.

The claim has been made by Edel Campbell, who claims she has "borne the burden of Ms O'Doherty's vitriol" while she and her family have been trying to grieve for her late son.

Earlier this year Ms Campbell launched a High Court action aimed at restraining Ms O'Doherty, trading as 'The Irish Light', from using or publishing the image of Ms Campbell's late son Diego Gilsenan for any purpose without the plaintiff's consent.

The plaintiff claims that Ms O'Doherty is a journalist and the publisher of The Irish Light, a free periodical newspaper, and the publisher/editor of the irishlightpaper.com website.

Following Mr Gilsenan's death in August 2021 it is claimed that Ms O'Doherty use her son's image in an article which it is claimed wrongly stated that he died as a result of the administration of the Covid-19 vaccination.

As a result, Ms Campbell has asked the High Court for orders restraining the defendant from publishing anything about the plaintiff or her son, including their images and medical records."

Ms Campbell claims that the unauthorised and repeated use of her son's image amounts to a harassment and breach of her constitutional rights, and has caused her emotional pain, suffering and harm.

As part of her action, where she seeks against Ms O'Doherty, Ms Campbell represented by David Kennedy SC, with Paul Comiskey O'Keeffe Bl instructed by solicitor Ciaran Mulholland is also seeking an injunction against the defendant.

The orders have been sought on the grounds that since commencing the action in May, it is alleged that the defendant's alleged conduct towards Ms Campbell in social media posts has been "exponentially worse" than before.

It is alleged that Ms O'Doherty has "deluded herself" into thinking that the action amounts to a "psy-op" by the "secret state".

She claims Ms O'Doherty has "defamed her" and has also directed abuse at her solicitor describing the firm representing her as "a MI5 grade-operation," "a freemason" and a "Sinn Féin outfit". ...

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...king-case-against-gemma-odoherty-1491815.html

He was paid off or his life and his families lives were threatened. Why else would he do a 180 degree u turn?

He has recently come out with a whole pile of stuff about how he's being harassed by those nasty anti vax campaigners yet doesn't offer any physical proof of that.

More recently he was highly critical of JFK Jr's stance that the vaccines are essentially a bio weapon designed to maim and kill. He also was critical of Joe Rogan (who's he?) only having anti vax people on his show. Joe Rogan has invited him onto his show to have a live debate with JFK Jr. So far, no response from Dr Hotez.

It's been the same story from the hundreds and hundreds or scientists, doctors, physicists, and various other people who have sent open letters asking for a public debate. No acknowledgement or reply is ever received. Nothing is ever reported in the media about these requests. It don't take much working out does it as to what's going on.

We're rapidly becoming a society where the only place the truth is found and proper debate takes place by people who are qualified is on the alternative media but be careful, there's a lot of crap and lies there as well just as it is with all the main stream medias.

He was paid off or his life and his families lives were threatened. Why else would he do a 180 degree u turn?

He has recently come out with a whole pile of stuff about how he's being harassed by those nasty anti vax campaigners yet doesn't offer any physical proof of that.

More recently he was highly critical of JFK Jr's stance that the vaccines are essentially a bio weapon designed to maim and kill. He also was critical of Joe Rogan (who's he?) only having anti vax people on his show. Joe Rogan has invited him onto his show to have a live debate with JFK Jr. So far, no response from Dr Hotez.

It's been the same story from the hundreds and hundreds or scientists, doctors, physicists, and various other people who have sent open letters asking for a public debate. No acknowledgement or reply is ever received. Nothing is ever reported in the media about these requests. It don't take much working out does it as to what's going on.

We're rapidly becoming a society where the only place the truth is found and proper debate takes place by people who are qualified is on the alternative media but be careful, there's a lot of crap and lies there as well just as it is with all the main stream medias.
Well, one suggestion was that Hotez was functionally a plant. He came out publicly questioning the safety of the rushed approval, but as feigned criticism, just to make it seem legit when he joined team COVID. Or so the idea I heard goes. Can't say I know for sure, but it seems likely to be true.

Well, one suggestion was that Hotez was functionally a plant. He came out publicly questioning the safety of the rushed approval, but as feigned criticism, just to make it seem legit when he joined team COVID. Or so the idea I heard goes. Can't say I know for sure, but it seems likely to be true.
I didn't think of that. Regardless, he would have been given some kind of incentive to do that.

Also odd that he pops up just as his latest book is released and him linking his name with Joe Rogan, he gets free publicity.

Hotez's reason for not have a public debate? He only want to discuss real science with real scientists'. How feeble is that?

I didn't think of that. Regardless, he would have been given some kind of incentive to do that.

Also odd that he pops up just as his latest book is released and him linking his name with Joe Rogan, he gets free publicity.

Hotez's reason for not have a public debate? He only want to discuss real science with real scientists'. How feeble is that?
He's a professional, he has a vested interest. but also... being a spokesman probably came with compensation.

The mother of a teenager who died by suicide has claimed before the High Court that she has been the target of an online campaign of intimidation and harassment after she commenced a legal action against Gemma O'Doherty.

The claim has been made by Edel Campbell, who claims she has "borne the burden of Ms O'Doherty's vitriol" while she and her family have been trying to grieve for her late son.

Earlier this year Ms Campbell launched a High Court action aimed at restraining Ms O'Doherty, trading as 'The Irish Light', from using or publishing the image of Ms Campbell's late son Diego Gilsenan for any purpose without the plaintiff's consent.

The plaintiff claims that Ms O'Doherty is a journalist and the publisher of The Irish Light, a free periodical newspaper, and the publisher/editor of the irishlightpaper.com website.

Following Mr Gilsenan's death in August 2021 it is claimed that Ms O'Doherty use her son's image in an article which it is claimed wrongly stated that he died as a result of the administration of the Covid-19 vaccination.

As a result, Ms Campbell has asked the High Court for orders restraining the defendant from publishing anything about the plaintiff or her son, including their images and medical records."

Ms Campbell claims that the unauthorised and repeated use of her son's image amounts to a harassment and breach of her constitutional rights, and has caused her emotional pain, suffering and harm.

As part of her action, where she seeks against Ms O'Doherty, Ms Campbell represented by David Kennedy SC, with Paul Comiskey O'Keeffe Bl instructed by solicitor Ciaran Mulholland is also seeking an injunction against the defendant.

The orders have been sought on the grounds that since commencing the action in May, it is alleged that the defendant's alleged conduct towards Ms Campbell in social media posts has been "exponentially worse" than before.

It is alleged that Ms O'Doherty has "deluded herself" into thinking that the action amounts to a "psy-op" by the "secret state".

She claims Ms O'Doherty has "defamed her" and has also directed abuse at her solicitor describing the firm representing her as "a MI5 grade-operation," "a freemason" and a "Sinn Féin outfit". ...

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...king-case-against-gemma-odoherty-1491815.html

Injunctions granted against anti-vaxxer.

The mother of a teenager who tragically died by suicide has secured High Court orders restraining Gemma O’Doherty from harassing her.

The orders were granted on Friday evening by Mr Justice Conor Dignam in favour of Edel Campbell, who claims she has been the subject of a campaign of harassment by Ms Doherty after suing the journalist over the alleged unauthorised publication of her late son’s image on media associated with the defendant.

It is alleged that Ms O’Doherty has wrongly and unlawfully used the image of plaintiff’s son Diego Gilsenan (18) in an article linking unexplained deaths to the Covid-19 vaccination. Mr Justice Dignam made orders including ones restraining Ms O’Doherty from harassing the plaintiff, or from publishing images of Ms Campbell or her late son or any personal confidential material about them.

Ms O’Doherty is also restrained from encouraging or inciting others to intimidate the plaintiff.

The court also made orders requiring Ms O’Doherty to take down and remove any image of the plaintiff and her late son from any form of media that she owns or operates. The orders are to remain in place pending the final outcome of Ms Campbell’s action against Ms O’Doherty, trading as “The Irish Light”.

The judge said that, while he was not making any final determination of the claim, he was satisfied to grant the injunction because Ms Campbell had made a strong case that the defendant’s actions towards her “amount to harassment”. ...

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland...om-harassing-mother-of-late-teen-1493358.html

The mother of a teenager who died by suicide has claimed before the High Court that she has been the target of an online campaign of intimidation and harassment after she commenced a legal action against Gemma O'Doherty...

Gemma O'Doherty is an utterly revolting human being. I can't believe that even those fervently attached to the anti-Vax credo would want to be within a country mile of the woman. She's a modern day Blueshirt, up and dressed - although, I suspect she could well lean further to the right than O'Duffy and his mob.

And, to turn the conspiracy mindset around on itself:

She edits The Irish Light, which is a sister publication to The Light. These newspapers regularly promote antisemitic and Holocaust denial conspiracy theories, alongside an awful lot of Covid-19 stuff.

They are self published, free, and supposedly distributed by a network of volunteers. The company that was originally behind them dissolved in February last year - according to their filing at Companies House. Even taking into account the volunteer element, the costs involved in publishing and distributing papers with printing cycles of supposedly 100 000 per month (in the case of The Light), are enormous - especially when advertisers avoid you like the plague you claim doesn't exist.

So, then. Who's bankrolling them?

Last edited:
Heh, I don't personally ascribe to either side... I think both sides are influenced by cons. But... both sides have some... elements of truth to them too.

Gemma O'Doherty is an utterly revolting human being. I can't believe that even those fervently attached to the anti-Vax credo would want to be within a country mile of the woman. She's a modern day Blueshirt, up and dressed - although, I suspect she could well lean further to the right than O'Duffy and his mob.

And, to turn the conspiracy mindset around on itself:

She edits The Irish Light, which is a sister publication to The Light. These newspapers regularly promote antisemitic and Holocaust denial conspiracy theories, alongside an awful lot of Covid-19 stuff.

They are self published, free, and supposedly distributed by a network of volunteers. The company that was originally behind them dissolved in February last year - according to their filing at Companies House. Even taking into account the volunteer element, the costs involved in publishing and distributing papers with printing cycles of supposedly 100 000 per month (in the case of The Light), are enormous - especially when advertisers avoid you like the plague you claim doesn't exist.

So, then. Who's bankrolling them?
I totally agree with you about anyone who is against the covid vaccine should be horrified at this woman's actions. I'm totally opposed to the vaccine and I don't force my views on anyone. If someone wants to take the shots, it's up to them. My view is present the information then it's up to the person what they do with it.

The Light newspaper. It used to get handed out a lot all over where I live here in Brighton (UK) but I havn't seen it around for ages. Maybe the UK side of it has gone bust as well?

I read issues from time to time and while some of the articles have bordered pretty close to being anti semetic, they've never really gone the whole hog so to speak. I've never seen or read any holocaust denial articles though and a lot of what was printed about covid and the vaccines were often well researched and well written. There's also been articles that, how to put it...... the Pleaides, Drago's, 5th dimension, Archron's..... I think you get my drift.

As for who bank rolls them? Who knows? It's the same with sundry other organisations and publications. I think there's a lot of wheels within wheels and long term planning by people we know nothing about.

...I read issues from time to time and while some of the articles have bordered pretty close to being anti semetic, they've never really gone the whole hog so to speak. I've never seen or read any holocaust denial articles though...

To be fair, in the best known incident (the defence of Graham Hart) the Holocaust denial may have been more of a case of the paper defending a contribution from an author who was also a Holocaust denier, rather than publishing such denials themselves. It's a fine line, but granted, it's still a line to some.

However, the attempt to distance themselves from the ideology of some of their contributors is kind of undermined by the fact that the paper has also published links and recommendations to extreme websites, some very dodgy literature, and the infamous documentary Europa: The Last Battle.

I've only flicked through two or three editions - so can't claim any comprehensive knowledge. Direct Holocaust denial, I don't recall - however as far as general antisemitism goes, enough content appeared to have been written with an ink filled dog-whistle to make it a very worrying read.

In regard to Gemma O'Doherty and the Irish version of the paper - whether she promotes such ideas in the newspaper itself (I've never seen a copy of The Irish Light) Gemma O'Doherty herself is an enthusiastic and unabashed denier and broadcaster of anti-Jewish tropes.

Last edited:
Chap in my local yesterday; nice guy - intelligent, easy going - but once he finds an audience that expresses a scintilla of doubt about covid vaccines, he's a maniac. Well-spoken but intense. And all his 'research' and his view of covid is watching selected You Tube videos, usually from those who claim they've been silenced. He is absolutely convinced that covid was engineered by Pfeiser so they could sell the vaccines with little or no testing etc.
Oh, and he doesn't eat eggs anymore since he watched a video about how they sex chicks and save the females - of course they put the males in massive blenders ... He's seen a video about it on You Tube so it must be true.
Quote: "If I shoved chicks in a blender, I'd have the law on to me, but these guys are doing thousands daily!"

Chap in my local yesterday; nice guy - intelligent, easy going - but once he finds an audience that expresses a scintilla of doubt about covid vaccines, he's a maniac. Well-spoken but intense. And all his 'research' and his view of covid is watching selected You Tube videos, usually from those who claim they've been silenced. He is absolutely convinced that covid was engineered by Pfeiser so they could sell the vaccines with little or no testing etc.
Oh, and he doesn't eat eggs anymore since he watched a video about how they sex chicks and save the females - of course they put the males in massive blenders ... He's seen a video about it on You Tube so it must be true.
Quote: "If I shoved chicks in a blender, I'd have the law on to me, but these guys are doing thousands daily!"
is he wrong though? hmm.... hard to say.

I think he's actually right to an extent about male chicks. As for the Pfizer conspiracy, nah. That's not to say they take didn't advantage of the situation though.

Big difference between exploiting a disease and causing it then exploiting it.
Sounds like the plot for many James Bond-type villains.
Yeah I personally suspect that whatever the cause of COIVD(which seems probably artificial even if not a bioweapon) most of the aftermath... is just opportunists band wagoning. they see a situation to exploit, and don't really know or care why it exists.

I still suspect the gen 1 vax was.... planned. But not int he way most think. We have reason to believe the real start of the pandemic was months prior to the official version. Thus, the conspiracy doesn't need to start with an intentional release, capitalizing on an accidental release could work too. the catch being that the data used for the vax... was privately known months before anything went public.

Still, the risks of a global pandemic happening had been predicted long ago. Governments chose not to accept this news as a cost-cutting measure. The private firms, however, saw this as a potential for sound investment.
"There will be soon a pandemic!"
Government: "We don't want to spend money on something that hasn't happened yet!"
Big Business: "Hmmm. Dust off those test-tubes, lads; we want to hit the ground running!"

The only covid videos that will be on youtube will be pro vaccine videos or videos about covid that are in agreement with the official narrative. All others get taken down. No other view point other than the official one is allowed on youtube.

I think he's actually right to an extent about male chicks.
OT, but I don't believe this. We may have egg laying hens, but where does the chicken farmed for meat come from? Like dairy farms only keeping the cows, the bulls are sold to other farmers who raise beef.

Egg farmers would not use their hens to sell to be raised as meat.

OT, but I don't believe this. We may have egg laying hens, but where does the chicken farmed for meat come from? Like dairy farms only keeping the cows, the bulls are sold to other farmers who raise beef.

When I was a kid my dad would go to the egg farm to get the hens that had been laying for 2 years. The owner rotated them out and sold them for meat after two years. And some egg farmers also are chicken farmers that sell chickens for meat.

According to RSPCA Australia

"Male chicks are considered an unwanted byproduct of egg production and are killed and disposed of shortly after chick sexing at just one day old.

Male chicks are killed for two reasons: they cannot lay eggs and they are not suitable for chicken-meat production. This is because layer hens — and therefore their chicks — are a different breed of poultry to chickens that are bred and raised for meat production. Layer hens are bred to produce eggs whereas meat chickens are bred to grow large breast muscle and legs."

I came across an article from 2017 that claimed that culling of male chicks would end by 2020 in the US. Not sure if that has happened yet.

https://kb.rspca.org.au/knowledge-base/what-happens-with-male-chicks-in-the-egg-industry/

Back