• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dream Data Transfer

A

Anonymous

Hi

I still remember a dream that occurred 6-7 years ago. Nothing special but it involved my mother's aunt. I can't remember any details but what struck me about Aunt Tania in that dream was that she had dyed her hair! In my dream she had gorgeous platinum blond hair. I remember how surprised I was because no one would have expected this from her. She had always had dark hair (she's part Greek). Bear in mind that by the time of this dream I had not seen Aunt Tania for at least 10 years, and there was no reason why I should have thinking of her - no reason at all. Actually, I almost forgot about her existence. Anyway, two or three years later my Dad joined us in Canada. Once we were chatting about relatives in the old country and he said casually: "Oh, I went to see Tania about something and guess what - she's gone platinum blonde! She's dyed her hair!" My mother and I were both amazed because I certainly told her about my dream 6 or 7 years before this. Mind you: he only went to see her once in many years!

Anyhow, my question is: has anyone else here experienced this sort of "independently confirmed dream data transfer"? This case may be a minor one, but to me it serves as a good illustration that our souls can instantly travel and collect information as we sleep. At least I believe they do. So maybe all those horrible nightmares and terrible frightening monsters we sometimes see in our dreams DO really exist somewhere, as well as spirits of dead people and souls of real living people, friends and relatives? And dreams are just a way of communication between our otherwise separated worlds ...

Actually, yes, I've had this experience once but I was never sure if it was a coincidence or a fluke or what.
It happened when I was about 15, I woke up and had a compelling 'reminder' in my head that I was to tell my mother that Aunt **** was dead. I actually sat up in bed and called out to my mother before it occurred to me how odd this was and I didn't carry through with it.
The aunt in question was actually a relative of someone who had married into our family, not close or anything. We occasionally saw her at weddings, etc.
Sure enough, within 48 hours we were informed that Aunt **** had died unexpectedly of undiagnosed heart problems. It's never happened again. :confused:

Back