• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Drugs In The Bible

Possibly one for the Mandela thread : it's the Book of Revelation, but a lot of people call it the Book of Revelations.

I clearly remember that when it first came out, it was called "Book of Revelations" with an "S". And now "they" altered all the copies...

I clearly remember that when it first came out, it was called "Book of Revelations" with an "S". And now "they" altered all the copies...
You were around when it came out?

And did you 'tap' the cradle to get free calls ?

I can't remember how we tapped a 'zero'.

INT21

I can't remember how we tapped a 'zero'.

INT21
Ten taps, for TBR dial-system zero-send from SUB to XCH. You need(ed) to be very nimble to do it. But we did !-)

Possibly one for the Mandela thread : it's the Book of Revelation, but a lot of people call it the Book of Revelations
No, this needs nipped in the bud, now. The Book of Revelation contains revelations. Therefore, people mis-name it. End of, next please.

I remember round dials on telephones, so I got to be pretty old, right?
Some of us are old enough to remember when Pontius Pilate was still listed in the telephone directory.

I'm sorry, but any mention of biblical pharmaceuticals on the forum must extend into mandrake, hemlock and vinegar...surely? After all, we're nearly in the season for resurrection of chocolate overdose and nullus corpus

I'm sorry, but any mention of biblical pharmaceuticals on the forum must extend into mandrake, hemlock and vinegar...surely? After all, we're nearly in the season for resurrection of chocolate overdose and nullus corpus
Wormwood as well.

Back