• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Earth Day – My Contact Experience

scar7

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Originally posted my 3 sightings on another forum on Sept. 6, 2010

Before I begin, immediately after I saw my first two sightings and after reporting them to nuforc and mufon, I started enhancing my descriptions of my experience by writing thoughts down to the best degree humanly possible. This is not to say this contradicts my original reports, if so, please let me know. I was not abducted and the connections that I make here after my sightings are not to be taken as if they are truly connected to me, but one can settle on the eeriness of them occurring all after my sightings and then finding similarities in them from the past. Take in consideration, what I saw was not supposed to exist and I am describing how it perceived to be through the eyes of a well-intended person, me.

1st Sighting:
Approx. Time: 1 minute //Approx. Altitude: Not in Space //My Vision: 20/20 //Night: No conventional craft in sight

On April 21st, 2007, 11:59-ish pm, I was on the computer when I felt like something was calling me outside to my backyard. Now that I think about it, I kind of felt like gravity was pulling me outside. I enter the backyard and lay on the concrete and I close my eyes for a brief moment to think to myself and then I open my eyes to a weird extremely bright white luminesce object that was ovalish above me (my first reaction was a plane with an all-encompassing light surrounding it). It was like no other, the object seemed capable of containing its own light from being emitted outwards. About 2 seconds into observing it, I noticed it start to interestingly part into three (3) ovalish craft-like-objects still moving towards my left. I say interestingly because it looked like it was melting into three of them. I noticed it start to "melt" from the front (considering it was headed northwest) making its way to the back in this "melting" fashion; "breaking up" into three separate objects. And it did it fairly quickly.

I immediately felt my body being overcome with something like no other. I have experienced adrenaline rushes before, like speeding down a road or sky diving, but this was 100 times amplified, I was instantaneously content and felt larger than life and death and the planet. As the objects continued to move equally apart from each other, the middle craft started to move towards the one bottom of it, back and forth several times. One can describe it as bringing the opposite ends of the magnets and watching them retract from one another. The craft above the middle one did not deviate from its path as it moved in sync with the other two (2). All three (3) made no sound and they were "gliding" through the air.

The light coming from the objects were still to my amazement so I had to find someone in my house to see what I was seeing, so I ran inside to get my teenage brother pointed them out to him, but they were now at some distance where city lights take away from the night sky, even though the city lights did not totally obscure them. Unfortunately my brother could not make them out because he was inside the house with lighted rooms and watching tv. After the event, I could not believe what happened, there was an overwhelming feeling over me, it was as if I was being pulled in all directions. I felt like something had expanded in my mind and I had this sort of connection. Wow, I saw a craft so close over my head split into 3 deformed oval shape beautifully lite crafts moving in a way as if it was communicating with me. Endorphins have nothing on this experience. I felt touched by another level of consciousness. I went to bed and woke to my normal day, did my deeds and the gravity-like feeling/connection was still on me strong as ever.

2nd Sighting:
Around 10:30 pm (approx. 10 hrs. & 25 min from my 1st sighting) I took my 2 teenage brothers to the backyard to lay and observe the sky and approx. 30 minutes later, an anomaly seemed to be occurring. My youngest brother saw it first, and notified the other brother, and then I saw it. It started out with one “flash” per person; interestingly enough. It was a stationed blinking light miles in the night sky, as if it was in space. The flash/strong white blinking effect occurred every 11 seconds for 5 minutes. I then grabbed the flashlight my brother retrieved and started to communicate with it, at first flashing it inconsistently with its flash and then I did it at the same times it did (maybe 3x ; since this seems to be a magic number for me), as described in my initial report(s).

The lights stopped “communicating” with us. We stared into the sky looking for any activity and roughly a minute later three (3) objects came flying down. It had lights at first, but half way through its decent (as it appeared) it stopped being lights and became three solid whitish objects, it just turned off its lights; just imagine seeing any white object in the dark. It flew so close to us, closer than what I experienced the prior night. I saw it come out of the sky so fast my eyes obviously could not keep up (like a turtle or another animal when compared to people). I saw it for 30 seconds as it moved from my center to my right side behind my trees, and then exposed in the sky and then entering cloud. When in the trees, I was still capable of seeing all three of them. As it exited the tree area there was about a 7 second span of seeing them clearing the minor obstruction to when they entered a small cloud to the left hand side of my house. It made us do a 100 degree turn. In that 7 second span I still had the flashlight in hand, and shining the flashlight on it was possible, but i could not. When paying attention to the surface of all three of them from behind the trees (they were 80% visible) my interest grew. I felt like I was catching on to what the weirdness of the surface was but when “they” exited the tree it was 100% visible; as much as 100% can be on this dark evening where the city lights are illuminating the sky. When it exited the tree I got a much better view but the eeriness of the surface grew. I was then focusing in on one and even though it did cross my mind to lift my hand twice, a great fear came over me every time I thought to lift my hand to shine the light on it. I don’t know why my mind reacted like that way but I don’t think I would have been able to handle what I was going to see. The objects then entered a cloud never exiting it.

It happened again, the odds are astronomical, how, why, and what? So I recap with my brothers and the one that I dragged outside on the 1st sighting, experienced the flickering light above us and us communicating with it but could not see the objects because of a non-severe impairment of the eyes; he needed new glasses. Sucks for him. My other brother experienced the flickering light and noticed the objects flying behind the tree and into the cloud, but not when it zoomed down. After these events occurred, my two brothers and I started to have coincidences, synchronicities, and apparently telepathy. It’s one of those weird things when you are thinking about something and the person right after your thought states the exact same thing that was in your mind. When this would occur we thought might have seen the same movie or were influenced by something else that may have made us think of the same thing. But we could not come up with such influence.

With these two experiences I immediately started to call up the local news and reported it to all main stream media outlets. One call was to a reported that sounded he was in his car on a cell phone. He stated that if something comes up he would let me know. Another one was to a reporter (Orlando Sentinel?) that reports on astronomy; I only left a message with no call back. I did all this hoping that someone else saw what I saw. I did also call Peter Davenport, which was the first one I called, exactly after my first sighting. When answered, he practically yelled at me made me feel like an asshole for what he thought was prank calling. I didn’t even get a sentence in. I tried pretty vigorously to convince him that I was legit. He apologized and said that I called in the middle of a crazy prank call frenzy and he simply told me to submit an online report; I did.

Well, the reason why I am posting this is because I feel like I have to. I feel like something big is about to happen with the earths ufo phenomenon but the ufo phenomenon apparently needs our help. I will present some things (like a crop circle, my personal experience, & others) from the day I saw the light craft(s) in 2007 until now, which shows a connection to my experience. I think they left me with a formula for us to all have a massive sighting and hopefully me opening up a dialogue here and where ever fate guides me can bring change.

So I report my sightings:
http://nuforc.org/webreports/056/S56329.html
http://nuforc.org/webreports/056/S56352.html
http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... 1286168348
http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sigh ... 1284812862

On June 28, 2007, near Mr. Davenport:
CROP FORMATION REPORTED FROM WILBUR, WASHINGTON STATE
Crop070701.jpg

The posted image above shows such crop circle. When I saw it I thought it was oddly close to the day of my sighting, next to a person I just not too long ago had a brief conversation with. I grant you that it was not the same day or a month later; it was approximately 70 days; 2.25 months. This formation was cool but I was only fascinated by it appearing 2 months after my event in April 2007. It did not seem that important at the time up until a couple of weeks before my first post on another forums on September 6th, 2010 http://www.disclose.tv/forum/earth-day- ... 30993.html.

When I saw the objects and appearing the way they did, it seemed like they tried to play this acknowledgment game. It was like them saying “do you see me”, “when we want to be seen we will to whoever”. You probably can compare it to seeing the way a person moves and how much body language can say about a person and their mood. In my experience, my thoughts for that one week were of only certain thoughts and ideas and it kept running through my head (not obsessively like a mad man in the corner of the room, I was living a regular life, i.e., work, school, children…). My thoughts on expanding on “their message”? from my experience was of them wanting to be seen or videotaped when they want because they know when they are being seen or videotaped. I know my sighting alone should already be unbelievable but there are more outlandish stories out there than the one I am claiming. I was not abducted and my time seemed to be accounted for.

So with my interpretation of everything that happened, I start to think about all the accounts that relate to my own story. In regards to the telepathy that I believed to have at my two sightings, I only came across two people with similar accounts; Dan Aykroyd and the cameraman of the 1996 Wiltshire Oliver’s Castle incident. Dan Aykroyd in a popular documentary, I forget the name, and the cameraman in a follow-up interview; I think he was with his girlfriend during the interview and standing near the crop circle he videotaped, that was not visible in such interview; I think there are two videos (one with the camera not moving and another interview with the camera moving, the interviews seemd to be days apart from each other). Both claimed to be practically dragged to observe a ufo phenomenon. When hearing the cameraman explain how he got to videotape the incident, he looked and sounded convincing despite all of the controversy of the video being real or not.
OliverCC.jpg

The 1996 wiltshire crop circle looks similar to the 2007 wilbur crop circle.

After the 2007 crop circle, Mufon started to have reports around Sept. 2007 of massive ufo sightings in Stephenville, Texas. To my knowledge, Mufon had radio towers in the area around one of the events and they broke down that data showing a ufo flying a distance towards Crawford, Texas. So from what I gather, this event was very promising to go down into history. I have heard and became familiar with few massive ufo sightings which the set my standards high on what to expect out of the ufo phenomenon. The first one that interested me in the 21st century was the O’Hare Airport Sighting on voting day for the next president of the United States of America , which obviously happened before my backyard sighting. This event apparently had many eyewitnesses and struck me as very amazing. I just never thought I was going to be personally involved in what was to come in Stephenville, Texas (if there even is a connection). One reason I feel there is a connection is because in the beginning of 2008 I started to search for my biological father and found him Nacogdoches, Texas; the oldest city in Texas. This city was not the epicenter of the phenomenon towards the end of 2007 but out of all of the places for my creator to live, it had to be near all of these ufo sightings .

I went to go spend time with him and when he came to my house in Florida, I told him, in my backyard, that I saw the two separate unidentified aerial phenomenon’s right above his very head. He asked if I was on shrooms. That day was as if I was on something that was better than shrooms, even though I don’t know how it feels to be on them. Even though I did not have support from my father I still thought it to be a big opening to a world that we normally don’t live.

The first 2 sightings written above was from memory, then I found my journal of 3 years and decided to go off of it to describe the next sighting.

3rd Sighting:
On April 25, 2007 I wrote:
I went to a friend’s house, 6 miles away, to tell about my sightings. It was hard for the person to believe me. I went ahead and forced my friend to outside to see if the impossible could happen again. We sat and looked up as I pointed out all objects in the sky; stars and planes. I tried to do a warm up with the person to better prepare them. Twenty (20) minutes went by and I noticed a white flash in the sky, thousands of feet up, way above the airplanes that were traveling underneath it. The flash was stationary in the sky, like the second sighting I had but at 40 degrees from my zenith, directly over my home. The light was more bright/intense than the planes lights it was over; even the ones that seemed to be coming towards my direction. My friend was noticing it at times but again, with somewhat the same problem as my brother, she needed different glasses since my friend was wearing reading glasses, in combination with atmospheric distortion. The white light was going in and out. At eleven (11) seconds it flashed, five (5) seconds flash, then in eight seconds it flashed again, and was continuing to flash white erratically for 5 minutes (erratically meaning the same time frame from before, 11,5,eight). I spent some time trying to point out the light to my friend, but with no luck. My friend went inside to retrieve the “better” glasses but I believe the inside light effected my friend seeing the night sky because my friend still was having a hard time seeing it. I got extremely upset because of the bad luck I was having, in getting the person to see it. At that point the object then flashed one red flash and a ½ second later it flashed (3) white flashes and then stopped.

At that point I was very skeptical of what I saw (as my Journal tells me), A. because we waited 15 minutes for it to come down, but never did and B. It was to impossible for me to have this type of interaction with something that does not exist; again for the third time. This night was nowhere near the occurrences of previous days but it still felt, how do I say this, “alien”. What I do know, from what my journal states, is that it could not be explained and did not fit the description of anything I have experienced when watching planes, helicopters, etc… I have lived in this city off and on since I was (9) nine (coming from New Orleans) and 14 years later I have this stuff happen to me. I also spent an entire year outside at night in 2005 and saw meteors hit our atmosphere and prior have seen every conceivable launch from the Kennedy Space Center and I always expressed enjoyment to myself over them, but this UFO business in my backyard was like a million meteors and launches.

Doubt, something we all can relate to. After having this connection with my first sighting for that week, the days went on after that week (approx. 7 days from 3rd sighting) where doubt was weighing in on me more than I expected. It was like a depression of doubt not going away. It was because I saw something that shouldn’t even exist, less alone communicate with me. So the feeling of the event became stagnant about 2 months (because why revist something that seemed to never come back again and also after writing every single thing down of the incidents; no one else cared anyways), but the crop circle and the Stephenville, Texas incident reminded me of what happened to me. Now when I heard about the Chinese Ufo that shutdown the airport, and then seeing those weird spirals all over the world, I think there were 3 of those type of sightings, I was once again reminded of my experience.

So the Chinese Airport incident stroke me as interesting but how do they really relate to me? I don’t know about the spiraling ufo’s (even though I have looked into them briefly; very cool) but the China ufo incident obviously involved an airport. After jotting down my thoughts on here, I soon realized what I saw my first sighting also involved an airport as shown below.
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x42 ... ying-1.jpg

Conclusion as of now:
After posting my initial thread on another forum on Sept. 6th, 2010, I feel like I have come to many revelations about my event. I have only went knee deep into finding stories like my own and actually tried to make since of “my” object(s) alien-like-lighting features, especially for it to have the ability to “melt” the way it did without disrupting the lighting being created; that is some quantum physics that probably involves time travel; even though my perspective is that time does not exist since everything is one to me, it’s more like space travel. So since time is not linear and space is forever, what does that make the craft(s) that I saw that day?
There was a man with his family that seemed to encounter the same light(s) as I did back in 2007 around the days of my sightings. He described the light as a “piercing light” which was one (1) “light” then seemed to become (3) three when going over his car.

I then noticed someone stated they saw this unique object on September 4th, 2010:
9e1349786b4bc3bd6bfb63788d035c3b_0.jpg

It looks like the same intensity of light I observed that night.
@ http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national ... shaped-ufo

Another example is this:
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x42 ... LEDUFO.jpg

They both exhibit similar lighting as my object, even though the youtube video snap shot shows some yellow in it with an emission? trail behind it. The first Ufo pic is 98% likeness to my sighing, and if it was recorded by a high definition video camera or pic camera it still would be 99.9999% likeness, because my eye balls give me the ability to see truth 100% of the time, since I can deduce what I saw through comparing and contrasting; but again truths are meant to be broken because I don’t even know how the craft’s did what they did. My truth will evolve to another, thus breaking it.

I tried to find how these “lights” “crafts” “ufos” , whatever you can call them, exist and found info about LED lighting. Even though it has been around for a long time, the light that I saw that night seemed like a “superior” natural-looking white-light LED.
070711-1.jpg

Links: http://optics.org/article/30544 & http://huminglie.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F318904DBA09B415!1943.entry

Then you go to wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light-emitting_diode , and under Quantum Dots (experimental), you see not much is said about the article above only about Michael Bowers, which under Quantum Dots created a white light from a blue one, back in 2005, which created warm white light with a slightly yellow cast. Looks like the Ufo that crashed in the desert. Does anyone know when the Ufo crashed happened? On youtube, it just goes back to August 18, 2006, and who knows how long someone withheld that tape.

Pursuant to wiki this “superior” lighting does not exist and I can’t find any other references on the web at this time. But going back to the article, it states the ability for this “superior” light to work depends on a combination of manufacturing cost, efficiency, brightness and light quality. This article from CNBC states that LED Makers to Light Up Market, with what, 2 year old technology? http://www.cnbc.com/id/22398419/Tech_Ex ... _Up_Market

So the only thing that comes close to my sighting is the “Superior” natural-looking white-light LED. I remember stating that the craft(s)/light(s) I saw were moving very naturally and not mechanical. Could this be due to what I describe in my story as magnetism (looks natural; magnets) and a “Superior” white light (natural looking light)? I think so. But what about the physics around the quantum dots that must be stabilized and not ripped apart by the “melting” effect I witnessed? If someone is thinking about a blimp coated in the 2005 Quantum Dots Lights, then consider that I did not see yellow what so ever. If you think it’s a blimp coated with “Superior” LED, than how do you explain that my sighting another families sighting occurred before this technology was invented? My sighting April 22, 2007, “Superior” natural-looking white-light reported to be invented July 16, 2007; a discrepancy of approx. 86 days; 2.7 months.

If you are telling yourself it is the government that has already invented it and somehow used the Quantum Dots “Superior” Light approach and exhibited the impossible physics I observed, then we even have a bigger problem. It makes me feel that I am living on a planet with two different worlds, slaves and the masters. People are starving all over the world, America has been filled with people taking their airplanes and crashing it into the IRS. All the men that died on the oil rig died in vein. All the people that have no jobs and have no electricity running through their homes are going to suffer in vein. While their impossible crafts glide through our backyards. Then there is that question, why is the military visiting people like me with their high technology crafts. Are they toying with us?

From my personal experiences, what I saw was not military, even though government has something to do with this phenomenon. The craft(s) the first night is not even supposed to exist, but now they do, and people have to except it as their new truth. These objects are from another planet (when I say planet you can also consider planet just meaning a source of life; what ever form it might take; go even further than thinking of tenticles or tall beings or a floating rock that may bring about life through water, think beyond what we think we know), because no laws of physics seems to make-up for what I experienced.

Pictures of light(s) craft(s), and the size of object using Paint. First two pictures do not give the sighting justice, but one can grasp the idea.
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x42 ... enith1.jpg
6880_submitter_file3__NEFin.jpg

airplane-coloring-page-2-1.gif

These pictures can serve as a reference to what I saw. My description of what I saw in my original sighting reports state “the light was contained in its structure”. Some don’t fit in that criteria. Showing the pics does not mean that any of the following pictures are what I saw, but pretty close.

1942losangeles.jpg

L.A., California 1942 :shock: -From what I gather, new docs state this to be military developed. I highly doubt it.

July161952-SalemMassachusettsUSA.jpg

Massachusetts 1952 :shock:

rcaf-childerhose-1956.jpg

Childerhose 1956 :shock:

hollomanafb1957.jpg

Holloman A.F.B. 1957 :shock: - their seems to be an emission trail?

newzealand1965.jpg

New Zealand 1965 :?:

1960-MinneapolisMinnesota.jpg

Minneapolis,MN 1969 :?:

kentucky2003.jpg

Kentucky 2003 :shock:

2006-IpialesColumbia2.jpg

Ipiales, Columbia 2006 :?: - flash from the car window?

YoungwoodPA01-03-07.jpg

Pennsylvania 2007
:?:

People fear what they can’t control. People can’t control what I saw, and experienced, because "they" are too perfect. The term "ufo" has out-lived it's definition for me since it is not unidentified, it is more of a "superior quantum fluctuating animate-like intelligence" respectfully termed by me as "SQFAI". I made this conclusion through my simple research into the lighting that I observed through my sighting and in reading the quantum physics of such technology produced in 2007.

Understanding the lighting alone has posed many questions but simply has closed the chapter on me understanding the lack of our capabilities to reach the superior-ness or perfection of what I observed and that exists. All though defining it does not meet our full knowledge of what it is, it can serve as a better foundation than just “UFO”. It seems this perfect “object” exhibits only what nature can provide, and again, that is something perfect that we cannot produce.

If somebody had a gun and pointed and shot what I saw, I would just bust out laughing because “they” are untouchable. And that fear can be as scary than your worst nightmare but one can be reassured with something so superior and their abilities so extensive which should than comfort us because we are in GOOD hands. The truth is in your backyard. See the "pure light object" for yourself.

Mistaken Identity

One thing that I see often are non-high tech LED lighting kites and lanterns that are fooling people. I think these Chinese lantern fooling started with a 20ish year old from England? (I question mark because I think he sounded American indicating to be in England) and he exiting a bar and started filming with his cell camera what I think to be lanterns. I think it was sometime in 2008 followed by the New Years lanterns in 2009, right? If they don’t defy the realm of quantum physics, or what you believe to be unbelievably weird behavior(s) than don’t bother calling the news or the police and just look at youtube; this will save them a lot of time and the community money, and bringing more reliable news for the ufologist and for ourselves. Just observe, record and report. Fake frenzy’s suck when real stuff happens. Youtube is a good dumpsite for our records. I am pretty sure the media will not run any ole youtube video if it's not backed up by an intentional frenzy caused by them or propelled by stunned people in the streets over kites and lanterns; I think frantic people.

If there is an aerospace exercise being conducted by our military, than call the media so we can make everyone aware of such exercise, if they have not already made a previous article about such exercise; the news people will know right off the bat, if not, than someone in the military is not doing their public relations job. If the military does not want to tell us, than they should conduct their "not wanting to tell us" in their desert in Nevada. Usually the military states military exercise, but at times exercises can exhibit interesting maneuvers that frenzy the people; that is why we have air shows, unless we are under attack. Just rules of multiple thumbs, many of you probably have in your tool belt.

Here is an example someone gave me in another thread leading me to do a piece by piece breakdown of these lights with no cool maneuvers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYwrpBIW ... r_embedded

In regards to the video posted above:

1. One light seems stationary.
2. Characteristic of lights: Oscillating. Camera light absorption issue? (whatever the technical term is called?)
3. An editing “skid mark” at 00:38, or zooming effect?
4. All lights 70 degrees from zenith. Very low and above city or low but far away from city. If far away then this means it was very bright and vice versa. For now I will assume its above city.
5. 5 lights are visible in the first 50 seconds of recording.
6. The first light “leading” the other one is going in and out having a disappearing effect. At this point 2 other faint lights are above it; the one on the left is higher than the one on the right. Maybe those 2 are stars?
7. Major editing skip 00:50.
8. 3 lights then seem to be in unison with the last light seeming to have a problem with staying constantly lite in an oscillating fashion, and soon after the middle one exhibiting the same.
9. Using the building below as a reference, the objects now seem to be only 80 degrees from ones zenith; 10 degrees from horizon.
10. A blinking light appears, after the editing, above the three lights and blinking every 2 seconds, but then showing a very small deviation from its blinking pattern at the end; it seems to be moving to the right with the other lights.
11. All lights, except the blinking one, are exhibiting a dimming effect.

Conclusion:
A. The camera used seems to be an expensive high definition camera?
B. #1 - #6 should be dealt as the first half of the video and #7 - #11 as second half, because they are separated by an editing gap. Also you may notice the second half has a building in it not seen in the first half.
C. #1 could be an airplane coming from the distance but the light does not change in intensity; star, “ET”?
D. First half has two lights moving and second has three. Could these three lights differ from the first half because a light came out of nowhere joining the others, or is it the stationary light joining the other 2, or because of the peculiar editing one can think it to be Chinese lanterns sent off in the first half, having the same characteristics as flame, and then other lanterns set off in the second half but much lower in degrees from ones zenith; unless the building was some type of sky scrapper.
E. The very first seconds of the video, you can notice the lights rising together into the air and both doing it at the same time. Heat rises and so are these lights. No weird motions seem to be evident or aircraft-like motions.
F. 98% Chinese Lanterns.
G. Now for the last two pics: It seems that it was foggy the night this was shot and the video does not seem to be a foggy night; different times of the night or different days?
H. The light could possibly be contained in it’s own structure, but now-a-days LED kite’s can exhibit such lighting or any other type of LED flight device can give such illusion. So the pics are inconclusive depending on the mental status of the witness and what they say second by second.

I suppose it's relevant to subject of the board though,,, :?

scar7 said:
....I The term "ufo" has out-lived it's definition for me since it is not unidentified, it is more of a "superior quantum fluctuating animate-like intelligence" respectfully termed by me as "SQFAI".....

This reminded me of "Vast Active Living Intelligence System" "VALIS"....in fact a lot of this reminds me of accounts of the late Philip K Dick's visionary experiences.

eburacum said:
This chap is spamming all the boards with this nonsense.

I would of done this one earlier if I was able to post. I guess it took some time for that option to be available to me. And I am hitting up all boards to get a broader response. I see more responses on people getting abducted and having tea with 8 species traveling in a spaceship heading into a galaxy eight galaxies away. And the best people can do is tell me that my thread is nonsense. Interesting.

Posted by Timble2: ...in fact a lot of this reminds me of accounts of the late Philip K Dick's visionary experiences.

I don’t understand how you can be reminded of him through me. I have not finished the non-cynical writings on Mr. Dick through my one source. Perhaps you have another source that you can share if I am mistaken about what they are saying about Mr. Dick. Here are a couple of excerpts from such writings from the link below:

Link: http://www.themodernword.com/scriptorium/dick.html

1. But Dick had little presentiment that he would one day have such an audience. Working with the assumption that each novel would entertain a very select audience for a few brief months and then fall gracefully into oblivion, Dick wrote quickly, often repeating himself in both theme and character, never pausing to explain some of the more outrageous futuristic features of his imaginary worlds.

- “Imaginary Worlds.” I have not stated anything from my imagination but do extend on a belief of what’s to come with this ufo phenomenon. “They” appeared over my home being seeing by multiple witnesses. It is based strictly on what I observed and the relative real physical descriptions that can be based on technologies of today, that we should be familiar with. But again, Dick is writing a book.

- The rest can apply to anybody writing about anything and wanting to present it to the masses.

2. wildly creative blend of science fiction, mysticism, religion, personal experience, metaphysics and pulp drama.
- no fiction on my part, no mysticism, maybe a religious application, of course personal experience, I don’t know where you get metaphysics because every mentioning of science has been developed and with the potential for it to apply to what I observed, and no on the pulp drama.

3. The first was a swallowing disorder so serious it prevented him from eating in public.

- Never had that issue.

4. The second was a severe vertigo that gave him the strange sense that he was dislocated from real life. He confessed to attacks where he doubted his own existence and felt that the world around him was a thin façade over some unnameable reality. It was a sensation he would later develop into the idiosyncratic paranoia…

- I had surgery once on my nose where I had deviated septum and after surgery I felt vertigo. No other occasion have I felt like that even in my descriptions within my thread.

- Never felt dislocated from real life. Always felt I was in real life with euphoric feelings anyone can have, based on something profound one just understood through retaining information the normal way, but agian, since I am undertanding something greather than one probably can comprehend, than I can see where one might feel uneasy and throw me aside.

- I never doubted my own existence. I never thought this world as a façade, just people unaware of truths they have yet to experience or don’t want to understand. Like the suicide rate of soldiers, suicide rates of American civilians, murders all over the country that never make it to the newspaper or news outlet, the gangs that control a drug ring that can impact the community, and certain parts of the government conducting their own charades in manners that I would not condone.

- Never had paranoia and have no signs of it since I personally have a friend as a psychologist (getting feedback from him when needed) and have been through questions and answers tests that give me a score of having a strong mind based on reality.

5. science fiction

– no more interested in this than the normal person would be and I never wrote a science fiction book.

6. Musings about the nature of good and evil in a politically and culturally corrupt world threatened by nuclear destruction, and the realistic portrait of foreign occupation and its effect on American culture,

- I don’t separate good and evil. It’s more of a ying and yang, a type of harmony.

- Culture blossoms from our local community and what is important to them. So why would that be corrupt, unless they are invading other countries like Hitler, but that is not the cultures fault really. Another factor might exist, like military and corporations that run them. About nuclear destruction, see #9 below.

- Realistic portrait of foreign occupation. I say no to that as well because how can they nuke us, try to occupy us and then we not revolt till the last blood sheds from our bodies.

7. casting a rather pessimistic light on human nature:

- I don’t give that angle what so ever in my posts. If so, please point it out.

8. the underground humans are fed false television broadcasts of nuclear war, created by the robots to discourage them from returning to the surface.

- “underground humans”, I can take this literally or as a metaphor; I say metaphor. False broadcasts of nuclear war by robots from returning to the surface, oh that was supposed to be literally. Again, I think its about a book, right?

9. Dick’s own contribution back to the science fiction genre was an unrelenting analysis of the question “What is Real?” Also central to his literature was the equally important question of “What Is Human?” …often coming up with answers as deceptively simple as “What makes us human is our ability to feel empathy for other living creatures.”

- I would not pose an analysis of the question of what is Real. If I wrote a book, I would state “What do you know?”

- I would put it as “What makes us human is our ability to feel empathy for other Humans and what makes us greater than human is considering other living creatures importance to the world. Let’s eat.

10. This story is flavored with the concern for nuclear holocaust that haunted much post-war literature, but it also reveals a very strange vision of technology.

- I don’t really know about the nuclear holocaust but one should consider one nuke going off killing millions; you know, like Japan. Maybe one should consider empathy for other humans because what IF the next nuke is where we live.

Right, far too much information all at once scar7. I am not saying that I don't believe you, I believe that you believe but that's it at the moment.
We had a guy on here a while ago who had blueprints for flying saucers, directly from the aliens' given to him in dreams and he wrote similar stuff like you. First of all what would interest me is why you are so special that these lights/ crafts are seeking you out? I don't mean to be flippant but don't you think someone with a little more influence would be a better choice?
However, I could understand that maybe spreading their words might not be what they actually want, so in that case do you think you have a certain special something that makes you more of a target than others?

Now, some of the experiences such as ' a feeling of being pulled outside' or 'needing to look at the sky' etc could very well be physical, also seeing lights can be explained by that.
You are saying though that your wife had seen some of it, so those occurrences might be different.
I am just slightly concerned that after the feeling of having to go outside you lay on your patio floor and closed your eyes...IMHO that is not entirely normal behaviour. Do you do things like that often or did you have the feeling that the 'light' made you do this and hence it was out of the ordinary even for you?

There is nothing wrong with coming up with a new theory but you have to understand that those people who have not experienced anything like it will have to be 'eased in' a little less overwhelmingly. We know nothing about you and have been through a long thread with the guy who build his own saucer, only to find he's abandoned us without any more info [maybe he had taken off...who knows]. So you have to understand that we here at this forum don't immediately jump up and down and believe everything we read before we haven't contemplated other more worldly explanations and get to know you as a person a little more.
Don't be put off by those that dismiss your post as ramblings, try and convince us. Because we all want to be convinced; but keep it short and clear.
For starters could you sum up the whole thing and your theory as to what it is all about in one or two sentences because I'm a little confused? :confused:

Thanks

Interesting theory about quantum dots and the glow from UFOs.

I had myself thought that the glow might be caused by a dense layer of ionised gas that was pumped out of the spacecraft for the following purposes (assuming of course that UFOs are alien spacecraft):

(1) To act as a radiation barrier when flying in deep space;
(2) To act as a kind of slipstream, protecting the skin of the spaceship from friction as it flies through Earth's atmosphere at extreme speeds.

The glow would come from the ionisation.

Wow. First off, when reading your post I smiled, because it has been the best approach to "my madness" so far. So I just want to thank you right off the bat.

1. Right, far too much information all at once scar7.
- Yeah. Sorry about that. I had been working other sites and it is a collection of the meat of my experiences and a search for what is happening and happened to me.

2. I am not saying that I don't believe you, I believe that you believe but that's it at the moment.

-Thanks for the consideration and really that is all that I am seeking at the moment. I like to shy away from belief because what I had experienced was fact to me and my brothers and my wife. No explanation from what this world can offer right now, but there are similarities to my experiences in the ufology field.

3. We had a guy on here a while ago who had blueprints for flying saucers, directly from the aliens' given to him in dreams and he wrote similar stuff like you.

- Hmm. He wrote similar stuff like me huh? In dreams, at that. Im compelled to read his stuff. I have seen a lot of people that do seem to extend beyond the conventional interactions others have with "ufo's"; Ex: "I saw it for minutes and it zipped off" or "it was doing unbelievable maneuvers with beautiful different colors". My interaction have been different (which makes me question even more what the hell is going on) but I feel I can fall into the in-between of the extremes and the conventional; since I have not been in spaceships and given paper blueprints and not just seeing lights in the sky doing fast maneuvers. My memory and what I have written after seeing them is the only blueprints I have. It seems my mind is being extremely stimulated by finally searching for what I have seen and experienced. As far as what I have seen, the pics from ufo casebook serve my sighting best. Just imagine you seeing "your" ufo plastered on a website with the pics dating back to the 40's. Amazing. It is also beautiful at the same time knowing there are at least pictures out there.

4. First of all what would interest me is why you are so special that these lights/ crafts are seeking you out? I don't mean to be flippant but don't you think someone with a little more influence would be a better choice?

- I know... the whole big influence thing. I ask myself that every day. Is this fruitless? I am only one person out of billions in the world and I am only in 50 sites with some in all different languages (goggle translator sucks) and only seem to be catching the eyes of only 3,000. Why they sought me out is another big question of mine.

The only thing I can imagine of why "they" sought me out is maybe the way I lived my life (not saying other people have not lived my life or harder but just the way it played out; I dont know).

I revolved my strengths to care for the ones I loved. Some of my life: I am a bother to 3 younger brothers and 1 younger sister. My mother died one day before mother’s day and 2 days before my birthday in May 1994. I was sent to live, and voluntarily so, with grief counselors. These 2 old people mentored me in accepting my mother’s death. How I appreciated their insight on the world; they made me strong. Once I felt finished with their help, and missing my brothers at that, I was sent back with my father. My father was a douche bag, not abusive but neglectful and I had to care for my siblings with only moral support since I could not get a job; he never obtained a job after my mother’s death. What's eerie is that my father worked at Winn-Dixie as a stocking person and my mother worked at taco bell as a manager. My apparent father from Honduras and my mother from Guatemala. My mother was riding her bike (it was actually my bike, like a cross country bike with no breaks if you petal back and the breaks on the handle bars sucked) and because of a fight with my father that morning she was forced to get my bike, that she never rode, instead of the car. She rode it in Longwood, FL to her job that was across the street from my father’s job. Two blocks from reaching her destination she cut through a commerce plaza and bushes obstructed her view of the overwhelming slope to come. She then rode into the street where a Winn-Dixie semi-truck hit her, killing her right in front of our hospital. One week before she died she laid me down to sleep and started talking to me as if I was an adult. She told me I had to take care of my siblings if anything was to happen to her. She told me she had something very important to tell me but it will come at a later date.

After returning from my old mentors, I returned to my father. He then thought I had to much influence over my siblings so he sent me away with multiple local families or within our family. It was like a back and forth; my abusive aunt (not to bad) just a f'ed up belt whopping but for no real reason but her insanity alone, one family from our Baptist church (that woman who took me in to her family of 3 daughters and a husband who was a preacher was very hypocritical). Then I was tossed to the neighbor across the street. At 13 I convinced the states children's protection department to remove us from him. And the crazy aunt of mine took all of us in. She lasted less than 6 months; she did have 3 additional kids of her own though. My aunt had a very nice home in the suburbs but her lack of patience always made her pull her hair out; she is also the older sister to my deceased mother. My aunt then told me that my father was not my real father. She then told me his name and thinking that he did not care about me I threw him into the back of my mind (me and my aunt called and apparently his mother answered cussing us out, or so my aunt told me). Then me and my siblings moved in with another aunt on my father’s side and my aunt had 6 children of her own. I motivated all of them by cleaning and always made up cool games with all of them, even cleaning games. We lived in a two story home and then we moved into our old house where my apparent father lived with us before being taken away from him.

This house was bought using my mother’s death money. When we moved in my aunt started to feel threaten by the influence I had over my brothers. Then one day I skipped school to just sleep in my room and that was the day 9-11 happened. My aunt became psycho and she started tearing taking a hammer and started tearing down the walls and started taking pills. She then thought I was gaining to much control of all the children, trying to steer them away from her craziness, and she made a deal with me. She said, "I will help you get you a GED if you help me take care of the children". I quit school and got a job at 15 with Dunkin Donuts /Baskin Robins. I was making money and building on my house while my aunt was destroying it. My aunt's husband is one of those guys that never cracked a smile, but with me making money and contributing, he began to smile when he came home. My aunt then saw me as a threat and forced me to leave the home. She said I can either live in the streets or with her mother in Orlando (my apparent grandmother). I moved in. I was sleeping on the floor in a laundry room of a hoarder and had a big enough room just for my body, pillow and a big boxed computer. I also had a radio. My grandmother made me go to tech school to go through the classes to get my GED.

My grandmother is as crazy as any old Hispanic women and she could not handle me speaking English; she thought I was cussing at her every time she mentioned that my radio was too loud. She also never let me work. With the money saved up with prior employment, I begged my uncle to let me rent from him (grandmothers son) and he agreed to let me rent from him in one of his many properties. I then got a job at Wendy's and Comfort Suites Hotel (clerk) and finished getting my GED. I had two full time jobs and every single day I thought about my siblings. I told myself that I will bleed and sweat all my days until I can return to help my siblings. I went through 2 girlfriends in my local area and at 18 years old I then fell in love with a woman I met over the internet. I then got an apartment where she was at, in Satellite Beach, FL, situated right across the street from the beach. It was awesome. I always tried to keep in contact with my siblings but it was difficult at times. Letters were the jest of communication. I then still was conducting my life on two jobs and no further education except History and Discovery Channel, the bible and other books dealing with non-fiction. Never was a fiction reader but I did like one book that I could barely understand all the words. I also had an interest in paranormal, something I did not slip into the fiction category because of weird things that happened to me. Ex: In ninth grade I was on my bus going to school and I closed my eyes for one second and in the darkness of my eye lids I had a clear impression of a green truck (even though I could not see green, it was like imagining green) and in that darkness the green truck jumped the medium and hit a bus at a certain angle and then I had another impression of a person, male, holding an object in a shape of something long sticking it in their nose.

We arrived at school and before I entered the doors into the school I hear a big stretching sound and I turn around and a green truck jumped the medium and hit a bus at the angle I envisioned it. The bus than hit a power line sending sparks all over the place. I was taken back as any 13 year old would be. My heart felt like it jumped out of my chest and did a, what I always state it as, a little Mexican dance. I went into the breakfast cafeteria and my best friend and his sister were in there. With excitement, I told them what just happened and that I think I saw it before it happened. My friend was like, "are you serious", "your lying". I made my case that I was not a liar and also told him about a person sticking something up their nose. I told him to stay away from anything sharp, like nails. I had my best friend in my last period and then he was starting to poke me with a pencil and I turned around and grabbed his wrists so he could cut the crap. He then miss calculated taking back his hand at a certain strength and the pencil shot up his nose and blood came out all over the desk. He was taken away to the nurse? bathroom? and he was alright; the bleeding had stopped. He never spoke to me again. I then thought I may have influenced his mind and my own to cause him to strike himself; who knows.

I think a short time after the incident in the same last period class, I started to talk about how weird coincidences are and the nature of our lives. Everybody, even the teacher looked at me with full attention and some fear (from what I gathered). Soon after, probably even weeks later, me and my siblings were taken away from my apparent father. So in satellite beach I got wind of Coast to Coast Am and my interest grew in the "paranormal", even though it seemed evident to me that it was actually part of nature, thus normal. I did not believe everything but only stuck to my truth and what I was able to experience. While working two jobs, Perkins Restaurant and Days Inn (clerk) all on the beach, 3 hurricanes pounded the coast and destroyed all my employment. It was horrible for weeks with no electricity and food. The red cross was awesome in providing meaty soups(oh my god meat, yes!) . I was forced to move back to central Florida were I then lived with my crazy aunt in the suburbs for 6 months. Still having two jobs, I then felt I should check on my brothers first hand. I arrived on Thanksgiving day in 2004 and they were more than happy to see me. I visited them often and I soon found out that my brothers were being neglected. More severe than their father did. My sister was the only one to roam free while my brothers were forced to be in a room with thick sheets blocking the windows and the windows nailed shut. They were not fed properly to the point that one of my brothers were as skinny as a stick and he was starting to lose pigmentation in his skin.

They had to go to stores and steal food and steal food at school for dinner or to last them through the week. The oldest of my young brothers, when out, roamed the streets getting involved in somewhat gang like activities. They showed me pictures of him getting his face beat so bad it was swollen purple and I could not tell if it was him. I was enraged to the point I want to find the guy and do the same to him, but they were not telling me what the person looked like, not even my brother. I had enough of what I had heard and seen. I then pulled my sister and brothers to the side and asked if they wanted me to take care of them. They all said yes except my sister. She was like, “I don’t know if our aunt would like that”. I was like, “what the F, who cares!” My aunt got wind of my intentions and made another deal. She said if I could take care of them in my house down the street for 3 months, she would sign all the rights to me. In the three months period I was starting to succeed and then she placed her 8 kids on me with only me having 2 full time jobs. I was still succeeding and she was again threatened. She then told me she was not going to sign anything over to me. I was furious. I then obtained an attorney and fought this crap in court. We entered into court with an emergency petition to correct the neglect and obtain custody of my 4 siblings. I won in less than 3 months and the power and sanity had filled the house and was now rightfully ours. My aunt and uncle did not leave without a final attack, they ripped the thermostat off the wall and lied about paying the electricity for 3 months brining the amount over $1500 dollars.

Soon I also found out that the county filed paperwork to bring the house under foreclosure for my aunt and uncles neglect to pay the yearly taxes for 3 years. My attorney than started to find someone to help assist us from losing our only assets. People within our Longwood community pitched in, as they did after my mother died, and saved our home. My attorney fought the power company because it was not our fault and we won that to. We were then drenched with material goodness and I was alleviated form having to work two jobs. I started school and obtained knowledge in an area that only would be claimed by the recent economic collapse. After my accomplishment to full-fill my mother’s wishes, I felt a little arrogant because I had come so far and got far. I then sought out a really good psychologist to make since of my life and made sure I was not holding things back. I obviously was holding a lot of my pain back, because I had to be strong and not whimper away, and this person coached me for over a year up until mid-2006 where I felt I had surpassed his ability to help me; but he still was awesome. I sought out 2 other psychologist to just talk to with my minor troubles but they did not meet the bill. On top of my minor issues, i talked about my experiences of weird things that no one can explain, except the first psychologist was helping me come close to some answers an d the comfort of them. Another Ex: I was at work pricing air conditioning units and designed air duct placement, before I started school, and I was at my cubical feeling like I had dejavu.

I think I had a vision, a dream, a thought (most likely a dream) of being at this same exact cubical with all similar surroundings. The next day, I entered work in the morning and there was a felling I had never felt before. It started at my toes and worked its way fast up to my brain. It was like an electrical cooled feeling. The next thing that came out of my mouth without even thinking was, “are my brothers ok”. Soon after the lady that redid my home and gave me the current job, called the manager and asked to speak with me. She was frantic and crying saying that the middle school that my brothers were in was under lock down because a kid brought a gun to school and apparently was holding kids hostage. The kid with the gun was shot in the head by a police officer who actually shot someone prior to that as well; his second shooting. Our community then started having serious debates about if it was the proper action to take or not. I said no, and the person helping me out said yes. That difference tore us apart and she stopped helping us. We soon found out that the kid with the gun was only carrying a fake gun. The kid(s) that were/was held hostage in a closet told my brother he felt a taped up gun falling apart. As soon as he realized it was fake, he pushed the kid and left the closet yelling it was fake. He apparently told... who met the "hostage kid" at the door of the classroom. The boy with the gun then soon left the class room only to find out the s.w.a.t. team was on his ass. During this time the father of the boy called the principle and the police telling them it was not real. The boy ran to the bathroom, and was shot in the head. The parents of the boy than sued the police and settled behind closed doors. The boy only brought the gun to school because a group of kids stated they were going to kick his ass after that school day and the boy was only going to use it to scare them away forever. The cops than were granted a sophisticated RV with all imaginable gadgets to better police the county.

I then quit my air conditioning job to go to school and worked somewhere else until I got a job for what I went to school for. During 2005 with the help of a psychologist who later became a friend, I started to learn breathing techniques and how to place myself in tranquility. I told him of my weird happenings and he told me I am not crazy because I have no signs of mental disorders, because if I did I would not have survived the way I did, and he actually consider the possibility of the unknown. At some point of me talking with him, I mention the shooting incident and he asked me if I wrote it down or told anyone when I had the feeling something was happening. I told him no. He then asked me, “what if you went on your feeling.” I told him I don’t know. He then said “just imagine the possibilities… You may of stopped it or changed something”. For some reason I never thought of it despite it being stated on movies. I then thought about if I had enough time to make it to the school. The school is only 5 minutes away so it is possible. I then thought of all the possible outcomes if I did interfere. I saw myself getting shot, I saw me stopping it, and I saw nothing changing.

To mention 2 other weird coincidences, at 6 or 7 years old I had dreams of floods engulfing where I was living, New Orleans. One dream started in the bathroom where the water in the toilet was over flowing and it did not stop. I then was placed in a third person view of people on boats and cars floating down the streets. The water level was at roof top height. Another flood dream was of me standing in the middle of my street alone and I look down the street and every light post was going out with a dark force of water quickly moving towards me. Before it hit I entered into a third person view again watching devastation. Where could the influence come from. Im thinking right now maybe there was construction to the levees sparking such lucid dream. I dont know but I can simply find out by wiki or other sources; I never looked it up because it does not really matter. It's not like I believe it to more than just a simple dream.

Also when I was 6 or 7 I also seemed to play a game before bed where I would hold up my arms straight out and bent my arm to where it crashed on top of me, pretending I was in a car. I would scream in a whisper fashion, but not scared and only playing. I didn’t even think really much of it to tell you the truth. I played it with both arms falling on top of me or one arm falling on the other; I imagined them to be very tall buildings that were stuck by something at the bending of my arms (weird huh). This obviously is a 9/11 reference and I have thought of how I may have been influenced at a young age when I was not allowed to watch any scary things. The only connection I got was my mother, in-between her shipping me to Guatemala to stay with my crazy aunt when I was 8 months old until I returned at 2 years old, she went on a trip to New York and I was told she had visited the twin towers and eat at the restaurant there. I did find proof that my mother was flying all over the country and visiting the sites. I have not told anyone of the twin towers thing except my wife, so with that, I did not influence the response of the person I was asking. Just weird coincidences.

Maybe all of these weird occurrences and me then being open and accepting my weirdness, and then doing meditation in my back yard for one year and seeing all the wonderful things that nature can bring, perhaps made me open to what I thought I would never experience.

5. However, I could understand that maybe spreading their words might not be what they actually want, so in that case do you think you have a certain special something that makes you more of a target than others?

- My life? I don’t know what to make of their word, as I am just going with the flow and including everyone and anyone in my life/experience. As I was told by my friend to just jot things down and tell people about it to see if change is possible.

6. Now, some of the experiences such as ' a feeling of being pulled outside' or 'needing to look at the sky' etc could very well be physical, also seeing lights can be explained by that.

- I understand that anyone, even myself, can interpret and make my experiences into what they want, and I condone such feedback. I just know what happened and nothing could explain what I have come to accept and venture into this blogosphere to share something amazing that happened to me. I know I am not the only one seeing things in the sky, but what I saw was too beautiful to be categorized in any way but the manner I have explained it.

7. You are saying though that your wife had seen some of it, so those occurrences might be different.

- Yeah it does change the dynamics of accepting something when someone else next to you is living life with you and seeing the same stuff. Weird.

8. I am just slightly concerned that after the feeling of having to go outside you lay on your patio floor and closed your eyes...IMHO that is not entirely normal behavior. Do you do things like that often or did you have the feeling that the 'light' made you do this and hence it was out of the ordinary even for you?

- Normal behavior is in the eyes of the beholder and you seem to extend on me having this behavior often. So yes, I did go outside often to meditate and feel the world around me through all other senses besides my eyes, since I have been seeing with my eyes all my life; I just now needed to feel things through my mind. When just briefly saying a “prayer” or “talking to myself”, my eyes open and there it came from the trees. Wow. It then did what it did and now…

9. There is nothing wrong with coming up with a new theory but you have to understand that those people who have not experienced anything like it will have to be 'eased in' a little less overwhelmingly.

- I am just stating it as it was and is through a witness, me, of great intention and no reason to deviate from the truth since the truth is fascination enough. I don’t know what is overwhelming for people but I guess that is why we have this internet to communicate properly. I just can’t seem to find anyone that will. Except you being the closest to such communication.

10. We know nothing about you and have been through a long thread with the guy who build his own saucer, only to find he's abandoned us without any more info [maybe he had taken off...who knows]. So you have to understand that we here at this forum don't immediately jump up and down and believe everything we read before we haven't contemplated other more worldly explanations and get to know you as a person a little more.

- I dislike people that just try to fulfill their own selfish needs and then leave everyone else hanging. I will not leave anyone, and if I do, it’s because I am eating, sleeping, working, etc… I will stay here even if it embarrasses me.

11. Don't be put off by those that dismiss your post as ramblings, try and convince us. Because we all want to be convinced; but keep it short and clear.

- I just wish everyone can be inside me so they can experience. I proposed in other forums of how I believe people can do just that. I see pictures of “my” craft and it seems some people have experience what I have throughout history. It is a riveting experience that apparently everyone wants to seek out and embrace. I just hope I can help the process.

12. For starters could you sum up the whole thing and your theory as to what it is all about in one or two sentences because I'm a little confused?

- I experienced and seen something that apparently less than 1% get to experience (based on photos I proposed above and story’s I’ve searched and still searching through Mufon & other places). I saw this “thing” before Chinese lanterns and LED kites became the fog of an experience that was so beautiful. Apparently many phenomenon’s regarding ufology seemed to encompass my experience. So I pose the question, “Why all this “trouble” to me if nothing big is supposed to happen to me or the earth?”

Thanks - You’re welcome.

scar7

Brevity, editing and structuring are your friends.

These ramblings are far too long and unstructured to make any sense of it.

Link if you must to a longer version elsewhere, footnotes and all - but for a message board, this is rather too protracted and it just comes across as gibberish. Not a personal attack, but rather a hint on how to get people interested in your experiences rather than turning them off.

I for one would like to see a cut down and edited version that would be interesting to read. What you have posted so far has just wasn't.

Zilch5 said:
scar7

Brevity, editing and structuring are your friends.

These ramblings are far too long and unstructured to make any sense of it.

Link if you must to a longer version elsewhere, footnotes and all - but for a message board, this is rather too protracted and it just comes across as gibberish. Not a personal attack, but rather a hint on how to get people interested in your experiences rather than turning them off.

I for one would like to see a cut down and edited version that would be interesting to read. What you have posted so far has just wasn't.

Opinion taken. I thought about just doing that but I have done that in other forums and once given the opportunity to post here, like 2 days ago, I decided to take a different approach. I sense peoples eyes glazing over, but again that is not my problem and I dont feel everything depends on you reading my post properly or the best way I can portray it. Sorry it's not a continuous telling with great transitions, but agian they are from other forums within this month posted on different days; thus making this a compilation.

I hope you started from the beginning?

What are the specific elements that are gibberish?

Mythopoeika said:

I had myself thought that the glow might be caused by a dense layer of ionised gas that was pumped out of the spacecraft for the following purposes (assuming of course that UFOs are alien spacecraft):

(2) To act as a kind of slipstream, protecting the skin of the spaceship from friction as it flies through Earth's atmosphere at extreme speeds.

So are you saying that you have seen such action in person or through readings of other peoples accounts, or both?

I did start from the beginning and my eyes did glaze over. Sorry to say that.

Of course, nothing depends on my opinion. Nothing depends on your observation either. Just saying - post concise stuff if you want intelligent replies. It usually works.

If you have something to say, I'm willing to listen. But only for so long. If you don't come to the point, sorry, I'm outta here.

Zilch5 said:
I did start from the beginning and my eyes did glaze over. Sorry to say that.

Of course, nothing depends on my opinion. Nothing depends on your observation either. Just saying - post concise stuff if you want intelligent replies. It usually works.

If you have something to say, I'm willing to listen. But only for so long. If you don't come to the point, sorry, I'm outta here.

Yes. Please leave. Why are you rehashing something you have already stated. I think that’s called spamming, don’t you think. I never said that “NOTHING” depends on your opinion. I said I accept your opinion on how to conduct my own thread. Then I stated "I dont feel everything depends on you reading my post properly or the best way I can portray it." I dont feel EVERYTHING... That is to say you reading my post properly has its place, but does not define everything. I also mention me not portraying it properly to you as part of the "dependence". I am expressing myself and that is really the core of it. Is the glass half empty or half full from your perspective? How can you misconstrue something so simple.

You still did not even answer my question on “WHAT specific elements you are having a problem with?” So really your current rehashing is not valid on my thread. I never said I wanted intelligent replies. I said I wanted peoples approach to be a more subtle one on the items I raise in my thread, because I have been getting more approaches like yours. Don’t attack ME and MY ability to formulate my compilation of my posts. “For so long”. How long did you try to listen? One day? Also I make plenty of points, like what I come to discover about the quantum happenings of the superior white light LED and how it relates to what I saw. And just to make it clear, I dont believe the "craft" I saw was made of the superior white light LED, but the only reference we have to give an example of the lighting I saw. Did you get that from my thread or is it another point I made that you glazed over.

Incorrect paraphrasing of my responses, as stated above:
1. Nothing Depends on my opinion.
Attack ensuing after: Nothing depends on your observation either.
2. If you want intelligent replies.
Rehashing same opinion now possible attack : Post concise stuff

With your rehashing/ spamming approach, I can say you have no right to tell me how to conduct any form of English literature. That’s why I went to school. So delete your comments as they served no purpose but to express you pessimistic attitude.

Ultimately, the Mods will decide what does, or does not, constitute spamming, or flaming. If Posters have problems re other Posts, could they contact us, by PM, instead of taking it onto the Thread, itself?

Play nice, people.

P_M :)

What is happening?

I am placing this post on the forefront of my thread, even though it was originally included in my first post, because this one is a work in progress.
This is my take for now on why I have been drawn back into this entire ufo phenomenon. I looked into the China incident (2 nights ago from this post), that coincidently seemed to ignite the current ufo wave (if there is one). So far this is what I got from the ufo airport shutdown (pretty simple really; work in progress):

1. USA ICBM - June 16th, 2010 time?
2. Apparent Kazakhstan ICBM - June 30th, 2010 8pm?
3. USA ICBM – June 30th, 2010 time?
4. CHINA UFO Airport Shutdown – July 7th, 2010 @ 10:30pm
5. My second “awakening “ - August 10ish, 2010 // Started Blogging on Sept. 6
6. Another China Ufo A.Shut. - September 11, 2010 (updated10-6-10)
7. USA ICBM – Sept. 16th, 2010 3am
8. Nuclear Personnel Testify – Sept. 27, 2010

2. There is a video reporting to be a China Ufo and is slanted in so many ways that it took me hours to make some reality of it. I am currently settling with it being from Kazakhstan. CNN states it to be faked and/or depicting a Chinese ICBM? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOl8FeD45jI

1. & 3. http://www.vandenberg.af.mil/news/story ... =123215561 I find this article to be weird for some reason. Maybe because no times are given and maybe because the article was done a decent time after the launches. I don’t know but I am still working on it by looking for past articles I can compare it to.

4. I have searched and searched and I can’t find any convincing pictures or videos that show the ufo over China’s airport. If you look, a lot of video’s are of blurry pictures of lights and what seems to be a big military plane in the sky at daylight; contradicting 10:30 pm China time when the ufo incident happened.

5. I was reading a book about time not being linear (which was obvious to me) but I then had an experience that I mention in another blog to where I fell in a deep trance-like state that reminded me of the events that occurred in 2007. When my wife came in the room I was speechless, I felt connected to something beyond myself and I still don’t know how really to explain it except feeling like I was being sucked deep into my mind (weeee). I have not been online since November 2009 since over $5,000 worth of equipment was destroyed, including my computer.

My 5 year old child threw an ashtray at my 47 inch LCD t.v. (from Samsung) and my wife spilling water all over my computer and my xbox acting weird to the point it just stop reading discs and my surround sound being knocked off its table (thank god I cracked it open and fixed it, but the blue ray f’ed up; at least I had a back-up blue ray) and some other stuff; everything surpassed its warranty too. My brother bought a laptop in August and I was now able to use it for all of this month to find out what is going on in the internet. When doing so, I had come to experience some strange similarities of other ufo cases like my own. The similarities propelled me to research what I experienced in 2007. In the middle of me roaming the internet trying to find answers, my wife then saw a “light object” at her friend’s house hovering over our nearby airport for 2 minutes than apparently shooting towards our home so fast it looked like it just dissapeared (will give a more detailed account in a few)

The next day at 8pm I had a “white light flash beam” (yes I know it sounds StarTrekish) blind me for a second, a very delicate soft blind (weird), which the “flash beam” happened thousands of feet up as if it was a satellite looking at me and it kind of seemed perfectly directed towards my eyes. My wife noticed the big beem flash in her periph and then she experience the flash as well but it seemed to go half way this time. Then the next day after that, ATS moderator did something that upset me (pertaining to my Earth Day thread) driving me to do something in the streets, like a protest for Ufo peace (lol) and after doing my protest in the car for 45 minutes, I went home and asked for confirmation and the "light craft" showed up above my home but very far away (will provide more details). I researched all that I could to make sure what we have experienced was not a satellite or any other possible things, and it was purely unknown. Well, unknown for anyone else reading this, but I know what it was and it was a confirmation on something big that is about to happen with the ufo phenomenon. I have been pondering, but only looking into the recent ufo-like events, I soon realized some type of connection. One that I am still refining, adding, or eliminating to make since of the weirdness.

6. No pics or video of ufo. Or any type of overwhelming the web of fake pics like people did in the first China airport shutdown. This ufo was spoted inbetween 2 airports and, if I remember correctly, it was moving slowly to the east.

7. http://www.vandenberg.af.mil/mediacente ... =123222412

8. Just look at youtube I guess. I have not even seen it.

I don’t feel I have a complete answer of what is to come until I find out what the “crafts” that came to my house were made from or came from. I had a profound phenomenon occur in my home 3 nights ago affecting me and my wife at 3 am that I believe to be a key to all the answers, but I won’t bore you just yet with it.

I guess my current predicament is to find out the patterns and how often nations do ICBM. I know that North Korea has done some messed up testing’s on July 4th, last year right?, and that seems to be the focus on this whole nuclear stand-off business. Well, I feel I have scared myself a tad bit, but since I don’t know what was over my home this month or in 2007, I can’t just throw in the towel just yet or make any hard conclusions; just directing myself based on comparing and contrasting and living my life.

Maybe I am inundating myself with this nuclear business and I will obviously step back from it (since I have to eat, sleep, entertain, you know, try to live a life) to get a better unbiased picture, but it seems that the pieces are fitting nicely. Here is another nuclear caution by Mrs. Plame, a video many of you have probably seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch

Couldn't you just refer back to your original post rather than post the whole thing?

Scar7 said:
The next day at 8pm I had a “white light flash beam” (yes I know it sounds StarTrekish) blind me for a second, a very delicate soft blind (weird), which the “flash beam” happened thousands of feet up as if it was a satellite looking at me and it kind of seemed perfectly directed towards my eyes. My wife noticed the big beem flash in her periph and then she experience the flash as well but it seemed to go half way this time. Then the next day after that, ATS moderator did something that upset me (pertaining to my Earth Day thread) driving me to do something in the streets, like a protest for Ufo peace (lol) and after doing my protest in the car for 45 minutes, I went home and asked for confirmation and the "light craft" showed up above my home but very far away (will provide more details).

Whe you say you asked for confirmation, do you mean that you've some telepathic or psychic link to the "light craft" so that it appeared in response to your request?

scar7 said:
Mythopoeika said:

So are you saying that you have seen such action in person or through readings of other peoples accounts, or both?

No, it's just a theory.

Timble2 said:
Couldn't you just refer back to your original post rather than post the whole thing?

I could do a lot of things people ask me to do but then I would not be the person I am today.

When you say you asked for confirmation, do you mean that you've some telepathic or psychic link to the "light craft" so that it appeared in response to your request?

I looked up in the sky, at a specific point and said in my head, "please tell me if I am doing what I am supposed to be doing?" Then it appeared. Apparently there is some telepathic connection. I believe we are all connected together because we all came from the mess that we call the universe. So why not have a telepathic/psychic connection. Going on self-defense mode: Me stating they appeared after me asking for some confirmation can be slanted in so many ways and could be considered as a self-induced illusion; but it wasn’t. I know what is true in my heart, and multiple people around me have seen strange happenings that cannot be explained by the masses, and psychological disorders are not an explanation. This is REAL.

Scar7 said:
...“flash beam” happened thousands of feet up as if it was a satellite looking at me and it kind of seemed perfectly directed towards my eyes. My wife noticed the big beem flash in her periph...

"it kind of seemed" is not correct; that was my self defense speaking since I dont want people to think it's only about me; I am not conceited.

It WAS perfectly directed at my eyes. What do you call that? There was no plane, there was no weather ballon made out of glass, no hot air ballon with someone in it with a magnifying glass or a mirror directing it at my eyes, it was not the space station as it was at the horizon, it was not a satellite with a magnitude of -20 fine tuned enough just to hit my eyes and catch the eye of my wife that was next to me. I was blinded with a soft beam. It probably is a mystery to all of you but it is fact that "my" light craft is communicating with me to give me the strength to endure the lashings I am getting from other people; not you. You have well formed opinions and I appreciate your insight. And also giving me the confidence I need in finding truth about why this has and is happening to me and family members and how it applies to all of us; which at times seems fruitless since I dont have the attention of the world. Not yet at least. These "crafts" better not let me down because I am not putting myself out there for no reason. Everything has a reason...

scar7 said:
No, it's just a theory.

A theory from where?

A theory from my mind, via the route of scientific reasoning and deduction, and much guesswork.

Why?

quote "It WAS perfectly directed at my eyes"

if this was so wouldnt it mean some kind of laser ?
you might want to visit an optician as they can cause very serious damage

edit for further thought

imho truly important things are usually said in very short sentences

I don't have much to say about the UFO stuff Scar7, but you get a huge amount of respect from me for dealing with the painful after effects of your mother's untimely death. For the lucky people that have them, a loving supportive family is worth more than any amount of money or power. Your aunt sounds like she has a lot of problems :(

I think your 'tight beam' telepathic communication experience would be possibly the only way that aliens would communicate with us. It gets rid of all that annoying einstein-ian relativity stuff. I had a similar experience, though much less long-playing or powerful myself once, so i have an inkling of what you're on about.

Oh, and i hope you don't think i'm being rude, but do you have some of your answers pre-prepared and saved? That would be totally reasonable if people ask the same questions over and over again on your different forums? Its just you came back pretty quick with the PK Dick / VALIS stuff. No offence! I just wondered! Great to have you onboard...

Mythopoeika said:
scar7 said:
No, it's just a theory.

A theory from where?

A theory from my mind, via the route of scientific reasoning and deduction, and much guesswork.

Why?

So you were just using your imagination. I just wanted to know so I could take a look at your source. But since it's from your mind alone it will be a little hard for me to look at that source. Cool theory though.

Back