• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Escape Is Futile....

gattino

Justified & Ancient
...and traitors will be impaled on the city gates as an example to others.

He almost made it too :(

31472527_10157319915908572_6895091506275441790_n.jpg

I found this poor dreamer on the gates of my local park, seemingly with a trauma wound in his temple.

I assume some child dropped it and a stranger propped it up there. Or are the satanists practicing with plush toys and working their way up?

Last edited:
I spotted another victim in Camden. Looks like a moon-worshipping bear in some sort of occult garb. Or a croissant-obsessed hand puppet. Notice the unnaturally blue eyes:

lunarbear Camden Mews.png

Last edited:
I spotted another victim in Camden. Looks like a moon-worshipping bear in some sort of occult garb. Or a croissant-obsessed hand puppet. Notice the unnaturally blue eyes:

View attachment 9657
To my eyes, that's a deliberate Yoda teddy bear :) .. from what he's wearing and the yellow snake around his neck:

ayoda.jpg

That is a well-loved rabbit! I bet some small child is beside themselves :(

With luck it could be just a dog toy. My dog had a teddy bear from when we rescued him 9 years ago and it's only just disintegrated beyond recovery. For the last two or three years anyone coming across its rotting remains would have concluded terrible things were occurring. The dog still loved it though. I bought him a replacement and he's not interested, alas.

To my eyes, that's a deliberate Yoda teddy bear :) .. from what he's wearing and the yellow snake around his neck:

View attachment 9658

Could be - it looks a bit martially artsy, doesn't it? Who knows what goes on in the minds of the people responsible for recruiting innocent toys into their cults. :-/

Back