• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Extra-Terrestrial roots of the Human race

This doesn't explain our genetic similarity to chimpanzees and to neanderthals, or a million other pieces of archaeological, palaeontological and anthropological evidence. What purpose does it serve except entertainment?

Also, please don't start threads with just a link - some explanation, context or an abstract to accompany it would be appreciated.

Nor does it explain why Weird Looking People X from Faraway Place Y have to be aliens from Zeta Reticuli rather than just different humans from somewhere a long way away .
The Elohim are only recorded as being giants, not another species altogether. They are said to have been keen on breeding with their subject nations' women, which wouldn't have been possible if they were aliens.
If 60s and 70s sci-fi stories were the inspiration for the Greys then is this version of human history inspired by those 50s B-movie posters where alien monsters accost young human women with improbable figures?

Bigfoot73 said:
The Elohim are only recorded as being giants, not another species altogether...
Actually, no - the Elohim were gods, or at least supernatural entities. The Nephilim were the giants, variously described as a race of huge flesh-and-blood humanoids, the progeny of male Elohim and female humans, or as fallen angels.

We've an interesting thread on the subject of Nephilim and terrestrial giants here - the resulting discussion is worth a look. It too brings up the Annunaki = Nephilim idea.

Link is obsolete. The current link is:
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/giants-nephilim-rephaim-biblical-allusions.3451/

Last edited by a moderator:
Some American fundamentalist sects believe that Adam and Eve were fifteen feet tall, and we've shrunk since then. This would make interbreeding with the Nephilim a little less problematic, I suppose.

This thread makes me giggle for some reason. I f***ing love the FTMB me.

stuneville said:
..please don't start threads with just a link - some explanation, context or an abstract to accompany it would be appreciated.
Seconded! Having had to click to get to a post, I feel pissed off when I have to click again to find out what it's all about! :evil:

I found two more this morning (one of which, surrogate mother wanted for neanderthal baby, had already been mentioned in another thread (and said thread could have been part of the main Neanderthal thread anyway!))
I now have a policy of ignoring bare naked URLs. If the story is interesting or important enough it wll gain traction, and I can catch up with it later, but if it fades away like the morning dew then I haven't wasted any time on it! :twisted:

The other important point is that it becomes much harder to track a story down if only the URL is given - unless the URL itself contains at least some key words, Search will never find it.

eburacum -reply

Hi eburacum. Thanks for your feeback. The Alien intervention I mentioned involved genetic manipulation with a small section of the existing humans on this planet. Clearly Darwins evidence is sound but alien intervention is also sound I think and doesn't conflict with all the archeological evidence you speak of....?

There's a lot of work going on in the history of the human genome at the moment; a person's genes can show the history of the various migrations of the human race over time, and shows various population bottlenecks in the past; there isn't however any evidence of tampering. So I'd say that the Annunaki story quite simply doesn't reflect the evidence in amy meaningful way.

Back