• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Flatulence, Farts & Farting (General; Miscellaneous)

My farts have been frankly embarrassingly small and 'polite' for want of a better word for years until recently. The Mrs has been easily beating me for years in loudness so I've had a bit of fart envy.

I don't now how or why but within the last 6 months, I've been doing some amazing school assembly destroyers and have felt more manly for some reason? .. I've even been ripping ones I've never heard before!. They rarely pong as well. :) .. unlike Patrick Smash's farts (that blatantly ripped off a VIZ comic book character)

I don't know if this was the same programme, but Mythbusters tried something similar.
This was about 30 years ago so not Mythbusters, but I'll look that one up. :)

As youngsters, we've probably all played the trick of putting a lot match in a box of matches and then revelled in the joyous inferno.

For many months my farts smell just like that resultant ghastly miasma. I am wondering if something is wrong with my innards.

Passenger is kicked off plane after ‘farting too much & bragging about the smell’

AN angry passenger was not only kicked off a plane for farting too much - but also bragged about the smell, it has been claimed.

The man was removed from an American Airlines early evening flight from Phoenix, Arizona to Austin, Texas , after the unusual behaviour.

The fellow passenger wrote: "As soon as he sat down, he was grumbling about something under his breath, like 'f****** hell' or something."

Once most passengers were boarded, the "grown man" reportedly said: "You thought that was rude? Well how about this smell" and farted.

The chaos forced the aircraft to return to its gate and delayed by 15 to 30 minutes at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

Revealing the outcome of the flight chaos, [a fellow passenger] added: "He gets up, grabs his bag, and quietly exits the plane.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/25468744/passenger-kicked-off-plane-farting-american-airlines/

maximus otter

Back