• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Gifts & Presents

What I really want (for myself) are some Masonic marbles, but I can't find anyone prepared to sell them to me.

Masonic marbles.jpg Masonic_marble_collection.jpg

Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator

“Just when you think 2023 couldn’t deliver any more top-quality video games, a game like Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator drops out of nowhere. Released on Xbox and PC late last year, it is now the turn of Nintendo Switch to receive its very own version and I have to say it’s definitely been worth the extra wait.

potion_craft_alchemist_simulator_review_screenshot_1.jpeg

You take on the role of an alchemist who happens upon an abandoned alchemy studio. A quick spruce up of the place and you’re ready to go, serving the area’s many inhabitants, some with interesting stories to tell, others merely after a specific concoction and willing to pay good coin to get it.

Every day will see you awaken, your garden rich with new herbs, mushrooms and other mysterious-looking wildlife ready to pluck and add to your inventory. Passing merchants will even offer you chances to pick up some rarer ingredients from time to time too. From there you’ll need to deal with a line-up of customers looking for potions that may heal their wounds, put out a fire or assist in more nefarious ways. This then falls to you to mix together bottles of elixir that meet their needs.“

https://www.nintendo-insider.com/potion-craft-alchemist-simulator-review/

maximus otter

‘Sign up to get the latest in strange and gothic tales delivered straight to your doorstep as soon as they’re exhumed from our archives.

Whether you're eager to gift captivating short stories and novels from the realm of weird fiction or treat yourself to these best-selling mysteries.

The British Library Tales of the Weirdseries revives and unearths classic strange fiction from the late-nineteenth and early twentieth centuries in the form of novels, single-author collections and thematic anthologies, complete with new introductions and fascinating notes by expert editors.’

https://shop.bl.uk/products/tales-of-the-weird-subscription

‘Sign up to get the latest in strange and gothic tales delivered straight to your doorstep as soon as they’re exhumed from our archives.

Whether you're eager to gift captivating short stories and novels from the realm of weird fiction or treat yourself to these best-selling mysteries.

The British Library Tales of the Weirdseries revives and unearths classic strange fiction from the late-nineteenth and early twentieth centuries in the form of novels, single-author collections and thematic anthologies, complete with new introductions and fascinating notes by expert editors.’

https://shop.bl.uk/products/tales-of-the-weird-subscription
This is very cool!

Just picked up a copy of this Sian Ellis production

Issue 1 of "Tell the Bees" folklore and oddities zine.

This A5 zine features bizarre stories from history, the paranormal, folklore and true crime.

The zine is 32 pages of illustrated tales of the peculiar, each one written by and featuring original artwork by myself.

Https://instagram.com/thisissianellis

Another zine!

Floreant!

"PLAYSE.ET"?
Fake ... Temu ... Alibaba knock-off? All possible. :D

Back