• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT195

liveinabin

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hurrah, here it is.

Hell hounds on the cover!!

i saw it lying on the floor as i left for work :D
although i'm not getting the brown paper bag treatment,even though i would prefer it.

Got mine this morning - Sawney Beane and Hellhounds - I'm looking forward to a good read!

Hierophant still MIA. Not sure what to think about the editoral comments on the matter. Will he return?

Mine arrived too!

Which is surprising cos since I've been getting the brown envelope treatement it has normally arrived a week later than usual.

Not complaining though.

just got home and have had a flick through. looks very good, lasts months was uninspiring to me but already i have seen plenty that has caught my eye. :)

I liked the article on the shroud of Turin, still no definitive answer though.

Apparently, t'Other Half reports that mine arrived yesterday morning. ow I have to wait til I get home!!!!

My mail delivery system appears to have considered it worthwhile delivering my copy yesterday - so the Hellhound, Sawney Beane et al are mine for the reading! :D

Mines 'resting' at home i decided i'd save my parents the postage and get it when i get home.

"I liked the article on the shroud of Turin, still no definitive answer though"

Aw c'mon, how could there ever be? :D

Whatever comes up, will be challenged by one side or the other.

Mine arrived this morning. Posted through the door at 5:30 this morning!

I know this because my dog woke me up barking and 'helping' the nice postman by growling and pulling the post through the letterbox for him. The thing is I still got post delivered later this morning at the usual time. So who delivered my FT? :sceptic: :shock:

Edited for poor grammar

The thing I still got post delivered later this morning at the usual time. So who delivered my FT?

The Hierophant? Maybe thats his new job. Hopefully mine is waiting at home, if the cats haven't eaten it. I hope they dont attack the Hiero :twisted:

This has to be one of the best issues. Loved every bit of it. I'm off to Turkmenistan now!

Got it! Great story about that nutty Baseballer/Aviator/Philosopher whatever.

I got mine today too. If this was 2000AD I'd be penning a letter to Tharg about thrillpower overloads (I always wanted to do that when I was a kid) ;)

Emperor said:
I got mine today too. If this was 2000AD I'd be penning a letter to Tharg about thrillpower overloads (I always wanted to do that when I was a kid) ;)

Zarjazz!

Got mine today.

Stormkhan will no doubt be annoyed.

I'm going home today, so the joys of the most recent FT await!

Got mine last night! Top article on Sawney Bean - canibal hillbillies are cool! :D

Good cover! I'm going to scare the cats off the bed with that one

Ravenstone said:
Good cover! I'm going to scare the cats off the bed with that one

Yep, roll it up and wack em with it.
animal-smiley-027.gif

I have to say, I love that cat smilie you've got their, Pete! :D

anome said:
Got mine today.

Stormkhan will no doubt be annoyed.

Hah! Au Contrare, mon ami! I point you to my post on page one of this thread, dated 06/03/2005 @ 11:31.

Don't get smug, boy! I did that and my previous issue was delayed past Pacific Delivery time!
:p

I gave my spare copy of 194 to my Mom. Maybe we can wangle a subscription out of her ;)

Blimey! You get your folks on the internet, you give them copies of the FT ...

This is how it starts! :twisted:

Next thing you know, your parents will be hanging out with your friends, and going to meets without you...

anome said:
Next thing you know, your parents will be hanging out with your friends, and going to meets without you...

and staying out till the early hours, also saying words, like:- swell, hip, cool, wicked and brill.

and their dress sence will change, theyll be wearing items, like biege cardies, tarten slippers etc

hanging round post offices etc, hasseling young people

:D

Back