• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT79

Hello,

newb here, so I hope I am posting in the right spot.

I am wondering if anyone has a copy of FT 79. I am wanting to cite an article in it:

Chaffin, Kym B. (1995). “The Stone-Throwing Spook of Little Dixie”. Fortean Times, 79: 29+

The article itself is easy to find online, but I can't find its page ranges for the life of me. I know it starts on p. 29.

I have attached a copy of the cover of #79 in an attempt to jog your memory (and not necessarily to infringe on copyright ...)

Thanks!

FT 79.jpg

Hello,

newb here, so I hope I am posting in the right spot.

I am wondering if anyone has a copy of FT 79. I am wanting to cite an article in it:

Chaffin, Kym B. (1995). “The Stone-Throwing Spook of Little Dixie”. Fortean Times, 79: 29+

The article itself is easy to find online, but I can't find its page ranges for the life of me. I know it starts on p. 29.

I have attached a copy of the cover of #79 in an attempt to jog your memory (and not necessarily to infringe on copyright ...)

Thanks!

View attachment 174
Sadly, I no longer have it. However, it was the very first issue of FT I ever bought.

Back