• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT82 - Stefan Petrucha X-Files Interview

Sky Captain

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I'm binding my old X-Files comics by Stefan Petrucha and Charlie Adlard into a hardcover collection, and in addition to Mr. Petrucha citing FT in his research bibliographies for some of his issues, he explicitly referenced an interview he gave in FT #82, August 1995, which was an X-Files centric issue.

I thought it'd be a neat idea to include the text of that interview as 'bonus' material in my collection, but the only copy of the issue I see for sale online is $40. A bit rich for a couple of bonus pages.

So I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone might have that issue, and would be willing to scan those pages (heck, it might just be *one* page). Then I can type the interview up myself, and print it out to include with the comics.

Thanks in advance!

I have it but it is in my loft at my Mum's place in the UK and I'll not be back there until Easter. If nobody can provide it sooner I'll happily take a photo of the page for you. I don't have a working scanner there :/

I have it but it is in my loft at my Mum's place in the UK and I'll not be back there until Easter. If nobody can provide it sooner I'll happily take a photo of the page for you. I don't have a working scanner there :/

Given that Easter is tomorrow it's hopefully not too late to take you up on your offer, but if you still can get ahold of that issue, I'd much appreciate even photos of the interview. Thanks.

13962_10153142912261352_1371805736729115820_n.jpg

Hello. I'm actually researching some on-line reviews of Petrucha's X-Files run. If there were a way to get access to the interview, it would be handy. I would really appreciate it.

(The site I'm reviewing for is them0vieblog.com, and we're doing long-form X-Files/Millennium/etc reviews)

Back