• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

GENUINE GHOST PIC ghost face....

LIGHT REFLECTION OR APPARITION???

• Relection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apparition

• Lens Flare

• Total voters

woodman32

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
GHOST FACE TOOK ON MOBILE

Photo-0235cropedblured.jpg

THIS IS A 100% GENUINE PHOTO the photo was took on a samsung d900 mobile camera phone in spring this year (2009) by my freinds dad at evening hill in poole,dorset,uk facing towards brownsea island at sunset.we didnt notice the photo until a few months later. i uploaded it to my laptop and zoomed in and cropped it there is definatly a face in the photo and some sort of red orb to the right ,personally i dont think either are reflections but thats just my opinion.......WHAT DO YOU THINK ???

Photo-0235.jpg

this is the photo before crop

Photo-0235playedwith.jpg

i messed with the contrast to define the face more

THIS IS THE ONLY PHOTO I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS THAT I DEFINATLEY
KNOW IS 100% GENUINE AND FROM A TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE SOURCE.(i have done nothing more than zoom,crop and contrast adjustments there is no photo trickery or photoshop enhancements)

WJ EDIT: Added 'Lens Flare' option to the poll.

I believe you are entirely honest, and would even if you didn't use red text.

I can't use your poll because my solution isn't offered. It doesn't look like a real face even in cropped form - very cartoony; the Green Goblin leaps to mind - and in the full view, I can look straight through the light distortion and see how the "facial features" are formed by the vegetation in the wetlands.

Congratulations, though - you have a picture I can actually see things in, which is far from common. Usually I can't find the ghost at all, and when it's finally pointed out to me I generally find I've been looking in the wrong place.

Lens flare, like the red blob just above and to the right, imo. Nice, face-suggesting lens flare, mind you.

Pure Lens Flare / Crap on Lens, still nice photo! :D

I'd say it was lens flare and reflection, since it's shape is similar to the apparent shape of the sun and looks like it's reflecting off of damp and possibly wet sand.

The red orb is definitaly lens flare and the face could be both flare and reflection, IMO. Have you tried zooming in on the face some more, or was that as far as you could go? :)

Lens flare. It's too symetrical(trying to find the words to describe what i mean so may not be making sense) to the below bit. Looks like a nose the way it's mirroring though.

I have no doubt it is a genuine lens flare.

Thats a ghost! Wow, how much more proof do you skeptics need?

Show me a ghost that looks like a lens flare and we'll talk.

That's a lens flare. And a jolly good simulacrum to boot :).

Its a cool lens flare though - you should make up a story to go with the pic for halloween to scare the kiddies :twisted:

I BELIEVE IN ANY GHOST THAT'S ADVERTISED IN CAPITAL LETTERS. PREFRABY WITH SPELING MISTAKES.

...at what? I usually win at boxing, for a start.

No, point taken. I think we all agree that it's a lens flare, and a neat simulacrum.

Back