• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

HELP: What do you suggest!!!!!

But it's not just Sidekick

mah said:
Your description of events sounded similar and i was concerned that you where jumping to the paranormal befor the natural. If you haven't checked with a doctor, please do.

i'm concerned that by seeking help you contacted a paranormal society. This could mean that you had already decided that events where supernatural.

To all those offering advise, please try and be as open minded about normal as you are about the paranormal.

Mah,
You bring up some very valid points. If it was just Sidekick experiencing the phenomena, I would tend to agree with having a doctor check out bright areas of vision and other hallucinations. As it is, with others experiencing the same thing, I doubt that it is a single person's health at risk.

Otherwise, a little bit more information is needed for my own curiosity to see if this is more of a "we're all seeing shadows, and need our eyesight checked" or "these silly dead people won't leave me alone!"

(Because I've seen validation given to a confused medium who didn't understand a message from a dead person, but someone nearby understood it because it was quite specific to them)

regarding the ghost following your daughter home, it think is possible or that she might just be experiencing 'contagion' which sometimes people who have visited a haunted house (ghost or poltergeist) and then have experienced similar but less severe ocurrences in their own homes.

i have just finished reading dead happy by lance trendall who was part of a spirit rescue group. they would go round the affected building, invite the entity/entities to follow them home and then help them pass over into the Summerland(afterlife) during a formal seance in their own home.

recommended reading:

The Poltergeist Phenomenon by John and Anne
Spencer

The Ghost Hunters Handbook by Natalie Osborne Thomason

Hi and thankyou for you replies, once again.
I have so many mixed things, on this thread, suggesting what I can try or not, that I am becoming rather, confused myself. :oops:
For some reason , I do not know why. This what ever it is, has decided to remain in my home, and take visits to my daughters, aswell as my grand daughter having varying things happen.
I "felt" really ill at ease, when I saw the black orb. on each occasion.
It was not round, neither were the white ones.
They on a few occasions did seem very small, and very bright, difficult to distinguish wether it was round then or not, as it had the view to me of it "twinkling" like that of a star. I felt no fear at all from this.
I can beleive that the black orb, has done the scratches, as I think back, I was never scratched until I had actually seen the black one.
I don't profess to be any type of medium or suchlike, just a normal person, that senses things, very easily.
I have tried the ignoring, and the shouting also. To no effect as such.
I do understand Mah and think of the natural causes that it may possibly be, but have ruled them out, as one or 2 of you have said, not all of us are ill.
Thankyou for your time. :D

Back