• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Human Bites & Biting

One man among a trio of German drunks resisting arrest bit the arresting officers' police dog.
Germany: Man bites police dog, woman punches officer

Police in Germany said Friday they detained a man for resisting arrest and biting a service dog.

Officers were called to a dispute between two 29-year-old men and a 35-year-old woman in the western town of Ginsheim-Gustavsburg shortly after midnight.

The trio acted in an “extremely aggressive and uncooperative” fashion, police said in a statement. Officers were only able to overpower one of the men by using “massive physical force” ...

“In the course of resisting arrest the 29-year-old man also bit a police dog,” the statement said, adding that the canine did not sustain any injuries.

Meanwhile, the 35-year-old woman injured a police officer with a punch to the face. ...
FULL STORY: https://apnews.com/article/oddities-arrests-germany-dogs-577bd284b619dee7d5614403c898c7cf

...drunks resisting arrest bit the arresting officers' police dog.

a-former-prison-service-german-shepherd-working-dog-showing-aggressive-BP4DBX.jpg

"Challenge accepted..."

maximus otter

a-former-prison-service-german-shepherd-working-dog-showing-aggressive-BP4DBX.jpg

"Challenge accepted..."

maximus otter
No thanks!
As a travelling Millwall supporter in the 70’s and 80’s I made a point of not falling out with police dogs with one exception. I got bit on the arse outside Southampton train station by a beast that looked very similar to that photo. Well it’s teeth looked very similar to that, I don’t recall seeing much beyond those teeth.

No thanks!
As a travelling Millwall supporter in the 70’s and 80’s I made a point of not falling out with police dogs with one exception. I got bit on the arse outside Southampton train station by a beast that looked very similar to that photo. Well it’s teeth looked very similar to that, I don’t recall seeing much beyond those teeth.
I think with that admission, we have all developed an intense sympathy for the dog.
:wink2:

Did you work with dogs @maximus otter ?

No. l was just the Poor Bloody Infantry.

l enjoyed watching them at work, though. l recall a major disorder at a football match in the Seventies. l ran past a handler whose dog was chewing on a hooligan. As l passed, the bobby smiled and winked at me, and quoted the Pedigree Chum dog food slogan: “Top breeders recommend it!

:evillaugh:

maximus otter

Elderly man has part of his face chewed off in Gresham MAX platform attack

GRESHAM, Ore. - A suspect is in custody after a grisly attack on an elderly man on a MAX platform in Gresham early Tuesday morning, according to police.

At about 2:17 a.m., officers responded to the Cleveland Station at 1200 Northeast 8th Street where witnesses reported an attack and a lot of blood.

Officers found the attacker still on top of the victim, a 78-year-old man from Hillsboro, and pulled him off.

According to police, the suspect “had chewed off the victim’s ear and part of his face. The injury was so severe that responders could see the victim’s skull.”

The victim was taken to an area hospital for treatment. His current condition is not known.

Police initially booked the suspect under the fake name of “El Baker” because that’s all he would give them. But later, through fingerprints, they discovered his true identity is Koryn Kraemer, 25, who had recently moved to Portland from the state of Georgia.

Authorities are investigating whether drug use may have played a part in Kraemer’s behavior.

https://www.kptv.com/2023/01/03/elderly-man-injured-after-being-attacked-max-platform-gresham/

Back