I need any info you can give me on cryptozoology

A

Anonymous

hey every1 i need anything about cryptozoology you can give me cuz i am doina research paper for a class at school on it! So i need as much stuff as i can get. (i already have a lot)

:confused:
:blah:

A

Anonymous

In Loch Ness there is Nessie and in the North Western parts of the U.S. there is the yeti/sasquatch.............

A

Anonymous

There's a monster hunter named Ricky in Orkney that knows his stuff. Might look into that. His specialty is the Squatch Squatch, known to weigh precisely 4 to 10 metric tons (or thereabouts) and lives soley on Magnum bars.

TheHoodedClaw2

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Hello.

Fortean Times resident cryptozoologist is called Karl Shuker (his web page describes himself as "Zoologist Cryptozoologist Author", to which he can add "Recent winner of a quarter of a million on Who Wants to be a Millionaire" :) ) His site has an excellent page of links to further reading for you here .

Another cryptozoological contributor to FT is Loren Coleman. His homepage is here.

Hope this is of use to you.

PS try sticking "Bernard Heuvelmans" into a search engine. He invented the term "cryptozoology". I had a go, but couldn't find a useful site that was in English. You might have better luck.

A

Anonymous

Since it is a research paper, how about doing a bit of research on your own? And in any case, what is it you need to know about?

A

Anonymous

Thanks

thanks to all of you that gave me some help. I REALLY appreciate it.

P.S.-not trying to be rude but, Xanatic-If you would have read the original post from me I said quote "I already have a lot of information" end quote. So I did do research on my own. :p

A

Anonymous

I read the original post. The "Tell me everything you know" wording just made it sound like you expected us to do your homework