• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

If You Were A Ghost, Where Would You Haunt?

I would haunt the ex-girlfriend of a mate of mine. I would only do it when she was alone, that way no one will believe her. She uses their child to manipulate her ex. In my opinion she deserves to be haunted. MUHAHAHA! :devil:

I would certainly plague my ex-husband. He'd say I'd haunted him enough already!

He told me I was nuts when I tried to explain paranormal phenomena to him and when he was haunted himself, before my own eyes on occasions, he blamed me for hypnotising him or something! Mad as a sock.

I'd keep him awake at night by constantly making exactly the same amorous advances, identically worded, time after time.

No, I'm not bitter.

ACCOUNTANTS!! I would put a bug in their poxy Sage software and do all sorts of arithmetical acrobatics . . .

And boy racers . . . I would take over their steering wheels like the Hairy Hands on the Postbridge road and scare the shit out of them . . .

Carole

How strange...I had almost the same conversation with someone not so long ago! I would like to help someone poor and deserving win the lottery by tweaking the numbers..or cause the doors of an armored car to swing open and spew money in front of someone who needed it....as a matter of fact, I wouldnt mind a ghost doing that for me right now!! Haunt me, baby!!!:cool:

And boy racers . . . I would take over their steering wheels like the Hairy Hands on the Postbridge road and scare the shit out of them . . .
about bloody time too, it was chucking it down when I came home and theres still a load of idiots who think driving at 80mph down a single carriageway in the rain is safe:hmph:

I'd haunt the parents of any child being physically or emotionally abused. I'd scare the *beep* out of them! :mad:

If I were a ghost I would wear period costume and wander aimlessly along the corridors of an old country house... not all the time, just often enough for the owners to cash-in on my presence when they turn the house into a hotel ;)

Why do ghosts do that ????

So, I'm the only one who would haunt the womens changing rooms at the local Gym then? :D

Ghosts are really just extreme cases of Alzheimer's Disease.

They don't know who they are, why they are there and don't
even know which century it is. After a few moments, they drift
off to another dimension in search of more custard to put in
their handbags.

So I don't want to be one. :(

James Whitehead said:
Ghosts are really just extreme cases of Alzheimer's Disease.

They don't know who they are, why they are there and don't
even know which century it is. After a few moments, they drift
off to another dimension in search of more custard to put in
their handbags.

So I don't want to be one. :(

lol:)

I would haunt myself. I'm a strict postmodernist.

Sorry, that was a crap joke.

I'll get my coat...

I'd totally be like the ghosts in "A Christmas Carol". I'd go haunt Bill Gates, Ted Turner etc and scare them into giving all their money to the poor. Then I'd go mess will George W. Bush's head a bit.

i would haunt this small town north of here. a nice old town with a beautiful churchyard, old Jesuit college, scared heart academy and wonderful graveyard. i don't want to go to heaven. i want to haunt beautiful places as a spectre.

actually...i already do...

Two similar threads have been merged here.

As usual, go back to Page 1 for the earliest posts! (It started in December last year.)

I'd like to haunt Glastonbury..
Very pretty there, and what with all the various Pagans, hippies, druggies etc there, they'd probably see me pretty easily and I'd be able to have a chat every now and then...:D

Where will you haunt?????????

Assuming you are not tied to the place that you die, where would be the first place you head off to rattle your chains as a ghosty??

I think, fairly obviously, I'd head straight for the nearest ladies changing room.

After that I'd go for a look around MI5 or the Pentagon or some place like that. Area 41 would be good too.

Currently I'd say I'd find the flippin builders who are digging up the road by my house and irritate the living daylights out of them, they're a right bunch of gits!
Either that or i would haunt my boyfriend if he was about and play mean tricks on him, mwahahahahaaaa! :miaow:

If you get a choice in it, somewhere busy and noticeable. Not particularly bothered where as long as it provides the opportunity to create a few slack-jawed faces before they flee in fright.

It's more probable that I'll haunt my spare bedroom: hunched over the dim spectral light of a ghostly computer. Particularly now that the computer has practically replaced my television, my radio/stereo and reading table.

It should be interesting when, in the future, they demolish my block of flats and it leaves a strange phantom hovering 3 floors above the ground. If Roman soldiers can do similar along ancient roads, I don't see why this wouldn't be similar.

I'd haunt every single episode of Most Haunted.

"What's that Sam the same bloke from last week?"

heckler thats a top idea, except that we're assuming ole del actually has any ability whatsoever - still a brilliant plan! do you reckon it would be good to haunt him in unison? keep telling him conflicting things like 'you know that fella who told you this building burnt down in the year blot, well he's lying!' cue next ghost shouting 'don't listen to him, he'd sell his own grandmother!' etc. I for one would like to see the announcement that 'Sam' has gone mad with the nonsense. :gaga:

I would haunt a an airliner, perhaps a 747, that way some body is liable to get hit by anything I throw, maybe an air steward, and I would give some one a mental breakdown by walking along the wings which would hopefully lead to them going gonzo on the flight then I would cause oxygen masks to drop thus causing a mass panic :twisted:

A postbox in a secluded suburban area.

I've already promised to haunt one of my friends, we'll I've got to have somebody to talk to!

I'd haunt New York. They have all the fun, with Venkman, Spengler et al, proton packs and Ecto 1. Oh, and rivers of flourescent slime.

The haunted mansion at Disneyland. Besides the amusing Irony, everytime you leave they keep telling you to come back once your dead. I think it would be nice to take them up on their offer. :D

Because I would know for certain that there is an after life I would make a considerable dent in Britains "Chav" population. A school, posses the teacher and cause her to do some nasty things to people and generally scare all the idiots shitless. MUWAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
That better :?:

disgruntledgoth said:
A school, posses the teacher and cause her to do some nasty things to people and generally scare the special needs pupils shitless. MUWAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

Yes, because special needs pupils really deserve it. :roll:

given the choice and having had a browse around the forum for a while now , i would probably haunt one the regulars here, DrPLee. although i doubt he would even believe it was happening, even if i was to sit on his bed at 3 o clock in the morning quoting Swedenborg.

I would be like The Funky Phantom from the old Saturday morning cartoon, and travel around with a bunch of kids in a van solving mysteries. :nonplus:

Back