• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I am not a hiker, but in a walk about is having a compass standard procedure ?

The demagnetized compass seems to be the main proof presented for evidence of alien abduction.

Nice video, good information.

A little puzzle in that Philip Spencer was not familiar with area because he was from London.

Philip was only in this area because his wife’s family lived in this area.

Why would Philip take a “ walk about “ in an area he was not familiar with to visit his wife’s father ?

Something seems off to me.
Maybe he just wanted to have a walk about - to take in the countryside whilst he was there (especially after coming out from London).

Maybe he just wanted to have a walk about - to take in the countryside whilst he was there (especially after coming out from London).
Yeah, woke up early because in an unfamiliar bed and needed to clear his head. I'm not a mornings person but I have a mate who is and before he had children to worry about he would go out walking very early in the morning. Also the witness may have had a dog walk where he usually lived and missed that early morning routine. Essentially, going out for a walk early in the morning is the most believable bit for me.

Back