• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Just in Case (Recording Dream About Skydiver Accident)

A

Anonymous

Ooh, just remembered. Had a dream last night about loads of people being killed in a parachuting accident and thought I had better record it for posterity just in case it turned out to be prophetic. It was a display team who were trying to do that thing where they stack up one above the other but something went wrong and they all crashed into the ground although I think there were some survivers. I dreamed it as if seeing live coverage of it on the telly.

Must just point out that Ive never been one for prescience before but you never know:D

Let's hope this is one dream that won't come true then. :(

What is unexplained however is the fact that I have absoluty no recollection of starting this thread (although I remember the dream.)

And I didnt drink anything yesterday.

I must be working too hard.:cross eye

I had a strange dream a few days ago. I was about to go on a trip with an uncle on a motorcycle. As we were walking towards his bike, which was just outside a shopping complex full of people, I saw 2 cardboard boxes not far from each other. Inside each box was a kitten. Because I have a soft spot for animals I tried shaking the box but still I got no response. Now the kittens seemed like it was starved to death, I could see the out line of the ribs. And there was so many people around but they didn't care about the kittens. Nevertheless when I woke up I felt very sad. Can anyone tell me what this means?

It means life's full of selfish people.

And you're not one of them.

And you probably eat too much cheese.

Back