Latest Internet UFO Sightings

Gambeir

Devoted Cultist
This has the earmarks of CGI to me. The camera movement is inexplicable. Also, when the object disappeared behind the treeline, wouldn't your first instinct be to shift your position so you could get it back into view? The only thing missing from this is someone in the background shouting, "Holy sh*t!".
Nope it's just the Goodyear blimp. They got three of em and there's some other private blimps operating as well.
https://www.goodyearblimp.com/
https://www.goodyearblimp.com/news-and-events/schedule.html

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Vardoger,

I don't see anything. Do you have a link ?

INT21.

skinny

Antediluvian
This video has some great cases, including a couple from just last year. The China case is interesting. It could be a rocket boosting at regular intervals, although the orange flarey type afterburners look weird, especially in such a rapid sequence of ignitions. More likely a cluster of some advanced drone craft sequencing some powerful light effects. What do you make of it?

Sharon Hill

Complicated biological machine
It's hard to tell from the picture but there has been more than one case where people have called these "ball lightning" but they are almost certainly reflections of interior vehicle lights. Both are much more plausible than the alien headline the media trots out.

Edit: I was able to see the video. A reliable acquaintance who researchers UFO media opines that this is "a lens flare caused by the car's reversing lights that you can see on the bottom right corner. Indeed the alleged UFO and the reversing lights have synchronized movements compared to the center of the image."

Last edited:

Lord Lucan

Abominable Snowman
It's hard to tell from the picture but there has been more than one case where people have called these "ball lightning" but they are almost certainly reflections of interior vehicle lights. Both are much more plausible than the alien headline the media trots out.

Edit: I was able to see the video. A reliable acquaintance who researchers UFO media opines that this is "a lens flare caused by the car's reversing lights that you can see on the bottom right corner. Indeed the alleged UFO and the reversing lights have synchronized movements compared to the center of the image."
They're always too good to be true aren't they? A sensible & logical explanation.

Sharon Hill

Complicated biological machine
I finally caught a UFO outside my back door. I was so excited. My husband was quick to grab the binoculars and see that it was a paper bag with a candle tied to a balloon and it immediately went out. Ye old Chinese Lantern.