• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

LobeliaOverhill's Abduction Experience

Wembley said:
"um do two bruises make for a medical condition? "

No, but a medical condition (eg a transient one caused by aspirin) can cause two bruises.

Identical bruises (size, shape and colour) five years apart?

Another aspect of the 'fat tan' experience I wanted to check on.
You mention that they were naked - did you just notice the nakedness in passing, as it were, or was it shocking?

just noticed it in passing - to tell the truth they could have been wearing shorts or summat, it was the fatness, tan-ness and the big fucking black eyes that caught my attention more than their fashion sense (or lack thereof)

"Identical bruises (size, shape and colour) five years apart? "

You're right, maybe it's nothing. But if it's something, it might be a medical condition.

"it was the fatness, tan-ness and the big fucking black eyes that caught my attention more than their fashion sense"

If only we knew what happened next...I certainly wouldn't advise hynotherapy - even with an extremely professional, sympathetic and non-fringe practitioner the result might not be good - but simply as a nosey observer it would be interesting to know.

I'm not sure you guys are getting to grips with how completely weird these bruises were ...

bruise.gif

^ is a vague representation of them (since they were identical) they weren't as "black" as that but I couldn't get the "right" colour on Paint...

I've had plenty other bruises, but nothing remotely like these ones. The closest I've seen was that time Gwyneth Paltrow wore a strapless dress after a session of "cupping" ....

I really coul;dn't say whether this is weird or not. A dermatologist or someone in that field might be able to comment, but for most people I suspect mystery bruises are a fact of life. I don't have any theory about what caused the one on my finger a few weeks back, and I remember exactly when it happened!

Lobelia Overhill said:
I'm not sure you guys are getting to grips with how completely weird these bruises were ...

bruise.gif

^ is a vague representation of them (since they were identical) they weren't as "black" as that but I couldn't get the "right" colour on Paint...

And perfectly, geometrically round. Strange indeed.

The bruise was really that symmetrical? Like the impression left by something circular?

Yes, perfectly round, which is why i [at the time] said "it must've been done by aliens!"

I've had lots of bruises,(and I don't bruise easily) but never perfectly circular ones, very odd Lobelia......anyone else had them?

Not that I remember, but then, as I said, I bruise easily, so I barely notice, until I go "Ouch!"

I've had bruises without the slightest notion of how they got there. It took a couple of times for me to realise that the strange bruises on the back of my calves were from foot pegs when pedalling the bike back and forth. And I get little bruises when carrying carrier bags, when they knock repeatedly against my legs.

Nothing perfectly spherical though. Not that I remember.

Self-professed expert on bruises ;)

Bullseye said:
I've had lots of bruises,(and I don't bruise easily) but never perfectly circular ones, very odd Lobelia......anyone else had them?

Yes, I have. Up to about a week ago I had a perfectly circular bruise on my thigh from a round cupboard handle.

Because I don't bruise easily I usually know where my bruises come from but a friend who damages more easily often can't tell where she's got even quite significant bruises.

Lobelia,

Other than the fact that they were fat, did these beings otherwise look like classic 'Greys'? I noticed you mentioned they had enormous black eyes, which leans toward that.

Also, any idea how tall they might have been? Average adult height, or more like the little blue guys in coveralls in the movie of Communion.

I would be interested in trying to draw up a sketch based on your descriptions to see if we can get a better look at these fellows.

Do you remember if they were they bald? Did they have noses? Eyelids? Any idea how many fingers?

I seem to remember you saying they were sitting, were they crossing legs and being casual, or sitting rigidly? Also, how many of them were there?

One last thing: How fat? Are we talking Oliver Platt, Hitchcock or Ralphie May?

Thanks!

-Fitz

Fitz said:
Other than the fact that they were fat, did these beings otherwise look like classic 'Greys'? I noticed you mentioned they had enormous black eyes, which leans toward that.
Also, any idea how tall they might have been? Average adult height, or more like the little blue guys in coveralls in the movie of Communion.

The picture on the front of the book Communion either scares the shite out of me, or doesn't bother me. Not sure why. I watched the fillum on TV a few years ago and didn't bat an eyelid at anything (which surprised me slightly) until the little blue guy appeared [was it at the table in the kitchen?} I nearly jumped out of my skin and could feel my bladder trying to empty itself ... so I'd say they looked very like the blue fellas, only George Hamilton Tan ...

I would be interested in trying to draw up a sketch based on your descriptions to see if we can get a better look at these fellows.
Do you remember if they were they bald? Did they have noses? Eyelids? Any idea how many fingers?
I seem to remember you saying they were sitting, were they crossing legs and being casual, or sitting rigidly? Also, how many of them were there?
One last thing: How fat? Are we talking Oliver Platt, Hitchcock or Ralphie May?

At this point in time my recollection of specific details isn't great, i remember them being fat [Hitchcock mebbe?], and tan [quite dark tan] and the big black eyes. I may not be remembering the nekkedness accurately and I didn't see their hands. I try not to "poke at it" too much as I've read and seen too much on the subject in the meantime and I don't want to "pollute" the memory too much. I think at one time that I "remembered" the Sandman having a glass wand ... but I'm pretty sure that's something I "added" to the memory from somewhere else [Communion maybe?]

Yes, I have. Up to about a week ago I had a perfectly circular bruise on my thigh from a round cupboard handle.

Don't have and never remember ever coming into contact with a round handle on a level that would reach above my elbow (I'm 6'2") And I'm pretty sure I'd need to be badly mentally deficient to have smacked the inside of my knee on something without noticing. And i don't bruise easily, nor do I drink or take drugs ...

What is it with "fillum", "d'mother" etc?

Is this soom koiyand of Oyrish mockney? Isitapisstayke perhaps? Is it supposed to be quaint? Oy'im sloightly bet nut hoojelly offended.

Or is it the continuation of a clever trolling affectation?

Stop being grumpy Alb.

Besides, you left 'nekked / nekkedness' off your list...

Edit: Ok, 'etc.' just about covers it - missed that - it's still not really trolling though is it?

Lobelia is about the last person on here I would accuse of trolling.

alb said:

Is this soom koiyand of Oyrish mockney? Isitapisstayke perhaps? Is it supposed to be quaint? Oy'im sloightly bet nut hoojelly offended.

Woa, where did that come from? :(

I quite like the terms Lobelia uses, it makes me feel more like I actually know her . . . I feel confident that if I encountered her on another message board using a different name that I would probably recognize her nonetheless . . .

It's not as if she has been writing stuff like "Oi love me Lucky Charms!"

-Fitz

alb said:

Ah, having failed to make me "admit" that I'm making the whole thing up, or that I am a delusional, hysterical, attention seeker with a vivid imagination alb resorts to sniping at my diction ...

A wise man indeed.

I Have yet to run across a "Faith an' begorrah" or a "Sure and 'tis the luck of the Irish" in any of her posts. What's a begorrah, any way?

:splat: Closest thing we have to an 'anal retentive to the point of being so full of shit I'll explode' smilie. :evil:

Was that insulting? It's what I was aiming for... :twisted:

Lobby, dear, ignore the man... :?

I just have to chip in, as I've been following this thread, but have little to offer, and read other of Lobelia's posts, and I think the way she posts makes her seem approacheable and likeable. But have nothing to add to the discussion otherwise, except seeing the shape of those bruises. which are incredibly strange, and not like the normal splodgy bruises which appear on me. Not that I want to test a way of getting them that perfectly circular.

Hugo Cornwall said:
Lobby, dear, ignore the man... :?

Faith and Begorrah I will not! He's a fine fella indeed sorr, and bejaysus he makes me laugh. Top o the mornin' to ye's!! ;)

Lobelia Overhill said:
Yes, perfectly round, which is why i [at the time] said "it must've been done by aliens!"

Why was your first thought it must be aliens?

If I noticed a bruise and didnt know where I got it I wouldnt even give it a second thought, wouldnt ever come to the conclusions it MUST be the aliens or do they have the monopoly on round things ?

My mate was playing around in the bath and decided to attach the bits of the rubber shower attachment, you know the bits that you stick on the taps, he stuck them to his forehead :) He had two perfectly round bruises :)

If I were you I would assume that I had knocked myself on something and forget about it, even if it was the aliens what can you do about it ?

Relax, dont worry about it, move on !

Edit, I just had an idea, the drawing of the bruise looks a lot like ringworm.
1620.34.b.jpeg

It wasn't my first thought, my friend and I argued back and forth for several minutes about how I came to have a large round bruise (and I know the difference between bruises and ringworm*) on my arm, when we'd acknowledged that I'd not banged into something, that something hadn't banged into me, I'd not fallen out of bed etc etc *yawns* etc etc ... my friend demanded to know how it had happened (she was rather freaked out by it ... ) so I [not giving a fuck how it had happened] said it must've been aliens. And since [to date] I've not had a better explanation - that's the one I'm sticking with 8)

And it was alb who insisted this thread be started up - not me. So tell someone else to "move on" ;) and it obviously "moved" you enough to reply :p

*my bruises didn't itch or have raised lumps on/around them, and any ringworm I've ever had was red/dark pink, not black and blue.

Next!

I suppose the problem that most people have with this is that it's such a stretch from the obviously alien - the recovered memory of the fat tan beings - to events many years later with nothing obviously alien about them.

I mean the bruises may be strange, but then so are many things in everyday life (people just tend to ignore them). And if you start trying to connect every strange thing with aliens - seeing something out of the corner of your eye, the missing sock in the washing machine, unexplained skin lesion, dreams and coincidences -well, that way madness lies.

This whole thread is FAKE.

It's about attention seeking not genuine abduction experiences.

A huge clue to the real motivation can be found in the title and wording of the thread itself.

YAWN.....NEXT!

Dissapointed :(

Quite.

No-one is forcing you to read this. If you don't like what you see, move on to another thread. It's very simple. There's no need to post insulting comments first.

Back