• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Mass Murder & Spree Killing

monops said:
Swifty said:
I see in America they're complaining about halal meat again and want there meat prepared in an "American way" .. I mean, honestly - what are the chances of a cow enrolling into high school then being shot by a class mate? ..

:lol:

Better Chance in New Jersey.

I'm a survivor of a mass-shooting:

Ira Attebury Shooting at 1979 Battle of Flowers Parade
Post by elfismiles » 05 Aug 2011 16:48
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... =8&t=32763

I've been fascinated by these types of horrors for some time.

“Suppose the plan is to process millions of people and at some future date trigger those minds at one time? Would we suddenly have a world of saints or a world of armed maniacs shooting at one another from bell towers?“
– John Keel, in his 1979 book UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse

Spree-Killings Master Thread
Post by elfismiles » 10 Apr 2011 16:16
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... =8&t=31743

School-Shootings Thread
Post by elfismiles » 07 Apr 2011 15:12
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... =8&t=31718

School Shooting PsyOp Drills Thread
Post by elfismiles » 04 Aug 2009 17:24
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... =8&t=24732

Residents of a small southern Missouri town struggled to come to grips with the knowledge that one of their own had killed seven people in a spasm of violence that ended when the gunman shot himself to death on a rural county road.

Joseph Jesse Aldridge, 36, went to four homes in the unincorporated town of Tyrone in Texas County late Thursday, killing relatives and neighbors but sparing two teenagers. He was later found dead in a vehicle in neighboring Shannon County, about 25 miles away.

Aldridge's 74-year-old mother, Alice, was found dead in a home she shared with her son as officers went door-to-door to search for other victims. An autopsy performed Saturday found she died of natural causes, Texas County Coroner Tom Whitaker said ...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...-after-gunman-kills-7-then-himself/ar-BBi4JC1

A woman named Mackenzie Waite also posted on Facebook about him, to warn against his terrible driving as her fiancee drove with him during this time. Seems spree killers make for careless, dangerous drivers.

There was a report about this on TV just now as I came in.

I just thought, 'murica. :(

What, it's nice to know even criminals can be helpful.

The Kalamazoo rampage was the 42nd mass shooting this year

On Saturday night, a 45-year-old man shot and killed six people and injured two others in and around Kalamazoo, Mich., authorities say. According to the crowd-sourced Mass Shooting Tracker, that act was the 24th mass shooting in the United States during the first 21 days of February and the 42nd mass shooting overall in 2016.

imrs.php

Mass shootings, defined as instances in which four or more people (which can include the gunman) are shot and killed, have so far taken 62 lives and injured 142 people. The pace of mass shootings in 2016 is up slightly sincelast year, when there had been 34 such shootings by Feb. 21.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-the-42nd-mass-shooting-this-year/?tid=sm_tw

What the hell was up with the 7th of February? One mass shooting in one day is bad enough.

If these numbers are from the US, that was super bowl Sunday. Lots of drinking on a day like that. No idea if it's at all. related, but no doubt consumption of large amounts of alcohol wouldn't help.

If these numbers are from the US, that was super bowl Sunday. Lots of drinking on a day like that. No idea if it's at all. related, but no doubt consumption of large amounts of alcohol wouldn't help.

Might also, if the attacks had been planned, an attempt to ride on the publicity a Superbowl Sunday shooting might bring. Which is really stupid because the Superbowl is always going to be the biggest story. I don't know, if we could second guess these wayward minds maybe we'd be getting somewhere in preventing them.

The Kalamazoo rampage was the 42nd mass shooting this year

On Saturday night, a 45-year-old man shot and killed six people and injured two others in and around Kalamazoo, Mich., authorities say. According to the crowd-sourced Mass Shooting Tracker, that act was the 24th mass shooting in the United States during the first 21 days of February and the 42nd mass shooting overall in 2016.

imrs.php

Mass shootings, defined as instances in which four or more people (which can include the gunman) are shot and killed, have so far taken 62 lives and injured 142 people. The pace of mass shootings in 2016 is up slightly sincelast year, when there had been 34 such shootings by Feb. 21.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-the-42nd-mass-shooting-this-year/?tid=sm_tw

A man charged with killing six people in a series of shootings in southwestern Michigan interspersed with stints as an Uber driver told investigators he was being controlled by the ride-hailing app through his cellphone, police said Monday.

According to a police report, Jason Dalton told authorities, "it feels like it is coming from the phone itself" and he didn't know how to describe that. He also described something "like an artificial presence," the report said. ...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-kalamazoo-shootings-20160314-story.html

A mobile phone app that can be hijacked to trigger homicidal behaviour? Oh, the conspiracy crowd are going to have a field day with this.

A lawsuit filed against Uber claiming that the ride-sharing company was to blame for the jailing of an Uber driver who is charged with murder is a hoax, the Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office said on Thursday.

The Sheriff's Office said officials became suspicious of the suit, filed in the name of murder suspect Jason Dalton, who is currently jailed in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, after seeing the online filing. The online filing included a facsimile of the envelope used to send the suit, which had a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, postmark.

"Our mail does not go Philadelphia. That raised a lot of suspicion right there," Pali Matyas, an undersheriff, said in an interview.

The envelope in court documents was not a jail envelope, the postage did not match what the county jail uses and the hand-written court filing did not match handwriting the office had on file of Dalton, Matyas said

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...rder-suspect-is-found-to-be-a-hoax/ar-BBqAl9B

A man was arrested after killing 19 people and injuring 45 others in a stabbing rampage at a facility for the disabled in Japan’s Kanagawa Prefecture near Tokyo, local media reported, citing authorities.

Twenty of the injured are in critical condition, the national fire department, which also performs emergency medical care, has said.

A 26-year-old man was arrested by police after the attack, national broadcaster NHK reported. He was said to be holding a knife.

https://www.rt.com/news/353242-tokyo-stabbing-killed-rampage/

I'm a survivor of a mass-shooting:

“Suppose the plan is to process millions of people and at some future date trigger those minds at one time? Would we suddenly have a world of saints or a world of armed maniacs shooting at one another from bell towers?“
– John Keel, in his 1979 book UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse

Spree-Killings Master Thread
School-Shootings Thread
School Shooting PsyOp Drills Thread

Not to detract from the seriousness of the thread, I just wanted to say that (not having read John Keel's book) this is a both horrifying and wonderful idea for a movie/X-Files episode. A whole army of "sleepers". Abductees who are programmed to kill and then self destruct to destroy the evidence. Maybe they're being falsely activated through over stimulation of a certain part of the brain or maybe the activation process has already begun.

It would seem that mass shootings have become the norm in the US. Our tolerance levels have increased and the same goes for Terrorist acts in Europe. Instead of being stunned into immobility, we just shrug and carry on.

Not to detract from the seriousness of the thread, I just wanted to say that (not having read John Keel's book) this is a both horrifying and wonderful idea for a movie/X-Files episode

I think there was an X Files episode where people were randomly going berserk, but I can't remember the reason for it.
I do remember someone in a supermarket seeing the till display say "Kill 'em. Kill 'em all." before losing it and murdering loads of people.

This was twenty+ years ago that I saw it mind you.

It was claimed in the episode to be a mind control experiment by the government, using electronics to trigger the episodes.

An army of sleeper agents, brainwashed to kill people and self-destruct? We have another thread about those...

I think there was an X Files episode where people were randomly going berserk, but I can't remember the reason for it.
I do remember someone in a supermarket seeing the till display say "Kill 'em. Kill 'em all." before losing it and murdering loads of people.

This was twenty+ years ago that I saw it mind you.

I just watched that one. Me and the Mrs are watching them all from the beginning.

There's also the 1970s Charles Bronson movie Telefon where he has to stop a "sleeper".

There's also the 1970s Charles Bronson movie Telefon where he has to stop a "sleeper".

Alright, alright...well, APART from all the existing TV shows and movies based around this theme, this would make a great one.

This just about fits here. Overcrowded prison full of dangerous criminals goes berserk. From Brazil.

At least 80 prisoners killed in Brazilian jail riot as corpses thrown from windows by rampaging inmates

At least 80 inmates have been killed during a riot at a prison in Brazil's rainforest city of Manaus - sparked because of a lack of water, it has been reported.

The bloodbath is now being blamed on rivalry between the city's two main gangs, Family of the North (FDN) and the First Command of the Capital (PCC), Brazil's largest criminal organisation.

A video taken by an inmate inside the prison shows dozens of bodies, some with their clothes removed, piled up on a blood-soaked floor.

Negotiations are continuing to release seven prison staff who are still being held hostage, police said.

Inmates' main demand is the return of the overcrowded jail's water supply, which police said was cut several months ago.

The high-security prison which holds some of the northern Brazilian city's most dangerous criminals, has capacity for 454 inmates but currently holds 1,108.

Authorities have refused to say how many inmates had fled the prison, which is surrounded by jungle, but confirmed that 20 men have so far been recaptured.

I wasn't sure where to post this but ... a documentary about Raoul Moat ..I remember watching this live and the Mrs not believing me that Paul Gasgoine had turned up pissed with takeaway food to offer Moat an evening of fishing ... surreal ..

French investigators say they have discovered body parts at the farm of a man who earlier admitted killing four of his relatives.

The remains were found in a remote part of north-western Brittany after Hubert Caouissin was let out of custody to lead the investigators to the location.

He earlier confessed to killing Pascal Troadec, his wife Brigitte, and their two children in an inheritance row.

He said he had battered them to death with a crowbar at their home in Nantes.

Mr Caouissin was arrested last week along with his former wife Lydie, Mr Troadec's sister.
The discovery of body parts at the farm in de Pont-de-Buis-les-Quimerch was announced by prosecutor Pierre Sennes on Wednesday. Family jewellery was also found. The remains are yet to be identified.

Pascal and Brigitte Troadec, both aged 49, their son Sebastien, 21, and daughter Charlotte, 18, were last seen in mid-February. ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39210622

Last night, in the context of some crappy Youtube compilation of Scary Videos, I came across the case of Elliot Rodger and the 2014 Isla Vista Killings.

This was a spree-killing but it seems to have gone largely unnoticed here, maybe because Rodger stabbed as well as shot his fourteen victims, killing six of them, possibly rendering the case less clear-cut for the gun-control lobby.

The Youtube compilation threw in one of Rodger's narcissistic videos into a mix of mainly fictional or deliberately weird cultist material. As it played, I thought it was a rather over-the-top attempt by some zero-budget film nerds to capture the whiney obsessions of an outsider college psychopath.

Discovering that this was the real deal was horrible in every sense. Was I sleeping through this incident or did it slip under the radar for others? Two minutes of the Elliot Rodger Horror Show was more than enough for me but a Black Memory Hole seems to have swallowed the case entirely. :(

edit: Reading through the Wikipedia page, it appears that the mainstream media took measures to limit exposure of Rodger's vapourings on paper and video. The feared use of them as "wallpaper" in a clickbait video is where we came in.

Last edited:
To be honest, these crimes happen so often in the US, you're totally forgiven for forgetting at least some of them. They do tend to blur into each other, a mass of tragedy and bloodshed.

Back