• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

May 25th Asteroid

With all due respect to NASA where I spent a very enjoyable time looking into this, the comet broke up about 30 odd million miles away, the initial claimants did give a 15 day window from the 25 so I wont sell all my freeze dried food and rice yet. ;)

crunchy5 said:
With all due respect to NASA where I spent a very enjoyable time looking into this, the comet broke up about 30 odd million miles away, the initial claimants did give a 15 day window from the 25 so I wont sell all my freeze dried food and rice yet. ;)

I guess a 15 day window would end on june 5'th or 6'th. We'll see what happens shall we? Maybe I'll just wait for the tremors. Heh.... Afterall, I really didn't feel any intuition towards the end of this month. We'll see rabbit, we'll see....

stuneville said:
What's the rabbit got to do with it, anyway?
Rabbit rabbit rabbit (by the way this thread's going! 8) )

stuneville said:
What's the rabbit got to do with it, anyway?

I think by a pure fluke the asteroid will be shaped like a giant rabbit.

Or not.

If it is I might not object too strongly to that, as it would be a clear sign of some Cosmic Joker at work - as opposed to a scaremongering mad Frenchman.

I'm not getting intution on either I'm afraid :(

----------
Anyway you just knew it had to happen:

'Alien message' sparks tsunami panic

By Ahmed El Amraoui

Thursday 25 May 2006, 13:15 Makka Time, 10:15 GMT

A website warning of a tsunami has spread panic in Morocco, despite the government's assertion that the alert was merely rumour - and the dubious nature of its source.

The Ufological Research Centre said on its website last week that a tsunami could hit the Atlantic after a comet passes close to earth on Thursday, May 25.

Eric Julien, author of La Science Des Extraterrestres (Science of Aliens), claimed that the impact of a comet fragment would trigger powerful volcanoes in the Atlantic and generate a giant tsunami that would be destructive across the coasts of several countries, including Morocco.

Julien, who claimed to have received the information psychically, said that waves up to 200 metres high will reach coastlines of countries bordering the Atlantic.

The alert caused fear and panic among Moroccan citizens, though the Moroccan meteorological office dismissed it on Monday as insignificant.

The Moroccan news agency MAP quoted Mustafa Janah, the head of the Meteorological Office, as saying the comet would pass earth at a distance of about 10 million kilometres.

Citing the US space agency, Nasa, he ruled out any risk of a tsunami in the Atlantic Ocean.

Janah also said that "the Ufological Research Centre does not have technical means" to observe this kind of phenomenon.

But despite all the assurances, many Moroccan coastal residents have abandoned their homes and moved to higher ground, anxiously awaiting May 25.

Memories remain of the tsunami that hit Asia in 2004 and left up to 232,000 people dead or missing across large parts of the continent.

Less well known, however, is the track record of Eric Julien who, according to the Morocco Times, claimed in May 2004 to have been abducted by aliens who wanted to teach him to drive UFOs.

An article purporting to be Eric Julien's warning is available here - http://exodus2006.com/cometfrags/Eric-Julien-25-MAY.htm - under a banner for the "Exopolitics Institute, political analysis and activism in extraterrestrial affairs".

Less sensational information and news about the comet is provided here - http://www.physorg.com/news67263241.html - in an article on PhysOrg.com from May 19.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... 5FE95C.htm

I blame the French.

I hope it makes its mind up sooner rather than later.

i don't want to mow the lawn unless I absolutely have to.

Surley the use of 'rabbit' in a sentence comes from Kill Bill? (Lucy Lui's character) BTW,I'd like the asteroid to be shaped like a duck...can someone please oblige?

Perhaps the ancient technology asteroid deflector in Russia was doing its job after all 8) :D

One wonders what Eric Julien has to say now... ;)

:lol:

Perhaps the predictions of doom involve a Mayan/indoRoman/Egyptoceltic interpretation of the calendar - you see there was an error in the transpositions to the modern calendar and thus....

he picture is fuzzy but my clairvoyant powers indicate that either

a) the time window will continue to expand or
b) some kind of secret technology/psychic power has been used to deflect the fragments

graylien said:
According to Eric's website, we're not out of the 48hr time window yet.

Hmm, odd. My psychic powers are telling me that no impact, tsunami, etc. will take place. And my spirit guide is saying that Eric needs 'a good slap'... ;)

wembley8 said:
he picture is fuzzy but my clairvoyant powers indicate that either

a) the time window will continue to expand or
b) some kind of secret technology/psychic power has been used to deflect the fragments

Ah. So you know about Project Dangit. Since the cat is out of the bag, you might as well know that a worldwide network of powerful telekinetics, schooled by Uri Geller and David Beckham (who is himself a remarkable psychic) in the arts of Remote Asteroid Bending, have been in place for some years, not so much to protect the earth but specifically to discredit those who make accurate predictions about the End of the World.

The world will end when The Secret Masters are done with it, and not a moment before, thank you very much. ;)

Jerry_B said:
graylien said:
According to Eric's website, we're not out of the 48hr time window yet.

Hmm, odd. My psychic powers are telling me that no impact, tsunami, etc. will take place. And my spirit guide is saying that Eric needs 'a good slap'... ;)

That's all the proof I need, at lunch today I channeled the head celestiall adviser to emperor Xui Yse Hung of the Chin dynasty who said exactly the same thing.

Is the 48 hour window up yet?.....wait......what's that sound......ah, that would be the sound of NOTHING HAPPENING.

Hmmm.....my spirit hamster informs me via crystal resonance telemetry that the predictions will be changed. Thank you mighty hamster...truly you are the guru of all spirit guides.

...eh? What's that 'Ham' (heheh)?....ah yes, the vibrations in the world spirit indicate a change of energy in the residual - someone called Mark, Martin, Tony, John, Malcom, Ethel will do something tomorrow.

Great is the Hamster wisdom....

GadaffiDuck said:
Is the 48 hour window up yet?.....wait......what's that sound......ah, that would be the sound of NOTHING HAPPENING.

Not quite - and we are still in the 15 day window. :shock:

Mighty_Emperor said:
GadaffiDuck said:

When thats up dont forget we are still in the 3 year window :roll:

painy2 said:
Mighty_Emperor said:
GadaffiDuck said:

When thats up dont forget we are still in the 3 year window :roll:
Bloody Windows - unreliable as ever!

Mine always crashes itself, so why can't it crash an asteroid on time? :evil:

Right - my spirit hamster says that there will always be asteroids (wise, wise hamster) passing near the earth and we are all dooooomed to live in a perpetual window of 'asteroid horror' .....one day....there will be the endtimes!!! (Coo, the Hamster likes exclamation marks).

PS anybody want to buy a job lot of dolphin saddles? The Adam's model naturally :D

graylien said:
"According to Eric's website, we're not out of the 48hr time window yet."

No, but we are NOW (Saturday).

I'm left with the feeling that Eric Julien suffered a strong attack of John Keelitis. (Which John escaped himself, but described.)

Thus if and when Eric receives THE prophecy, nobody's going to pay it the slightest attention.

I'd actually rather hoped that the asteroid/comet/whatever HAD hit. but only if I'd been standing with Mr. Duck at the time.

Just for the pleasure of yelling "Duck, Duck!" you understand.

Back