• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Men In Black Sightings?

Nice to know the world is safe in your hands, Crooked! :cool:

merridew said:
Though this is simply supposition, vampires are said to have weak hynotic power -- but I'd think someone who you thought to be an MIB would hold your gaze for a while. ;)
Thanks.
I think he was probably just a man in black rather than a MIB. I've been interested in the paranormal for 30 odd years now. I think I would have been investigated long before now if that's what happens!;) ;)

I used to work in a school and dressed up for the annual Victorian Day.

I live near the cemetary and it is locally considered polite to give way to funerals at the roundabout up the road. When I had to pop out to pick up a daughter dressed in full Victorian maid clobber including bonnet and stopped to let a very long funeral out, each driver waved their thanks and did a double-take. I'm surprised there weren't more funerals that week!

Re: Crooked Wit

That was a class piece of writing. Just what this forum needs.
Nice one Crooked. :)

I can't believe this thread has been dormant for so long. Well, time to give it a kick. I just came across a suitably bizarre modern British MIB case in Paul Sinclair's Truth-Proof 3. Location 820 onwards on Kindle, dating to September 2017, in Bridlington, Yorkshire, two weird guys dressed like gangsters turned up to warn a UFO witness, they had no eyebows, moved strangely, and spoke without moving their lips. Suitably cryptic warnings, plus missing time, leaving the witness deeply disturbed.

I can't believe this thread has been dormant for so long. Well, time to give it a kick. I just came across a suitably bizarre modern British MIB case in Paul Sinclair's Truth-Proof 3. Location 820 onwards on Kindle, dating to September 2017, in Bridlington, Yorkshire, two weird guys dressed like gangsters turned up to warn a UFO witness, they had no eyebows, moved strangely, and spoke without moving their lips. Suitably cryptic warnings, plus missing time, leaving the witness deeply disturbed.
And you've beaten @escargot's record of the replying time between two posts (set last week) at 20 years, eight months and twenty five days. Kudos!

Doesn't sound too unusual for Bridlington...

I LOVE it when an old thread re-emerges! I don't really have the time or inclination to go raking back through old threads unless I'm looking for something specific, but when an ancient one comes back and is relevant it's like finding a really old pair of trousers in the back of your wardrobe and getting them out, putting them on and thinking 'yep, these are still classy!'

Back